Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

voyager is probably the only good star trek

*whispering to my blade*

it seems you will feast today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The darkly humorous truth that's not readily apparent without contextual knowledge is that there absolutely is a specific set of individuals looking to recruit no-hope democrat party primary challengers - their official name is the NGPVAN Political Sales team.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
robert Picardo does a lot of theatre and he’s a really nice guy. in this forum we support robert

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
he's dead, jim.

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate

Dixon Chisholm posted:

while you were studying the phaser i was mastering martin, living single, and the wayans brothers, and now y9u ask me for help???

I have to get around to watching the Martin reunion. rip tommy

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

The darkly humorous truth that's not readily apparent without contextual knowledge is that there absolutely is a specific set of individuals looking to recruit no-hope democrat party primary challengers - their official name is the NGPVAN Political Sales team.

rofl what do you mean? you think the brilliant minds behind McGrath 2020 are grifting???!

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

robert Picardo does a lot of theatre and he’s a really nice guy. in this forum we support robert

he showed up on Orville as a cameo, mirina sirtis and I think tuvok? too

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

nichael you wouldn't be so cringe if you were an actual communist and not a california liberal

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
getting banned for thinking about how I’d pronounce Martin and Sheneneh in the classic funny voice from the tv show

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

redneck nazgul posted:

nichael you wouldn't be so cringe if you were an actual communist and not a california liberal

drat this post hurts

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Crusty Nutsack posted:

he showed up on Orville as a cameo, mirina sirtis and I think tuvok? too

the orville owns but im really behind. i stopped watching when the strong girl left the show rip. need to watch more... LOVED that show...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

sonatinas posted:

I have to get around to watching the Martin reunion. rip tommy

rip

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Nichael posted:

rofl what do you mean? you think the brilliant minds behind McGrath 2020 are grifting???!

IMO we're going to see a lot more McGraths and Abramses now that NGPVAN is wholly owned by (foreign) private capital and less a de-facto mechanism of the dem political machine.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Nichael posted:

Sci-fi writers should never touch the "five years old but actually a mature adult" alien poo poo, it is never good

is it Dune o clock alreayd?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

DEFINITIVE LISTING OF TREK DOCTORS

1. The EMH
2. McCoy
3. Pulaski
4. Phlox
5. Bashir
6. Paris
7. Kes? Wasn't Kes a nurse for a few episodes?
8. Literally anyone else
9. Crusher

I assume the other Treks have doctors on them but I never watched any of them nor do I have any particular desire to do so

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Nastier Nate posted:

is it Dune o clock alreayd?

i think its cool how frank herbert became insatiably, sickeningly horny as he got older

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

the orville owns but im really behind. i stopped watching when the strong girl left the show rip. need to watch more... LOVED that show...

oh don't worry, they replaced the strong girl with another strong girl except seth isn't loving that one

if you get to season 3 you'll meet seth's new girlfriend, a racist, wesley-like ensign!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nix Panicus posted:

1. The EMH
2. McCoy
3. Pulaski
4. Phlox
5. Bashir
6. Paris
8. Literally anyone else
9. Crusher

I assume the other Treks have doctors on them but I never watched any of them nor do I have any particular desire to do so

why is bev so low? she owns. gently caress sakes,

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

IMO we're going to see a lot more McGraths and Abramses now that NGPVAN is wholly owned by (foreign) private capital and less a de-facto mechanism of the dem political machine.

hell yeah

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Crusty Nutsack posted:

oh don't worry, they replaced the strong girl with another strong girl except seth isn't loving that one

if you get to season 3 you'll meet seth's new girlfriend, a racist, wesley-like ensign!

oh snap this sounds sick

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Nix Panicus posted:

1. The EMH
2. McCoy
3. Pulaski
4. Phlox
5. Bashir
6. Paris
8. Literally anyone else
9. Crusher

dr. "I'm going to continue to pronounce data's name wrong after being corrected by him" pulaski, loving boomer

dr. finn on orville is fantastic btw

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
bev is one of the most competent doctors on the show. she was saving people left and right from crazy poo poo. she also took her rank and duties of command seriously. gently caress you dude.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nix Panicus posted:

1. The EMH
2. McCoy
3. Pulaski
4. Phlox
5. Bashir
6. Paris
8. Literally anyone else
9. Crusher

I like cat doctor on LD. on Prodigy, the doctor is a Medusan teenager in a robot suit. disco is disco. SNW's doctor is M'Benga from TOS, and he's pretty cool.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Smythe posted:

why is bev so low? she owns. gently caress sakes,

she created wesley

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

she created wesley

salient point....

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

oh snap this sounds sick

fr keep watching, it's a great show. the hulu season has some real cringe parts but also some real awesome poo poo, it's a mixed bag

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Crusty Nutsack posted:

what the gently caress is seth taking ideas from notorious groomer, nichael, now?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Crusty Nutsack posted:

fr keep watching, it's a great show. the hulu season has some real cringe parts but also some real awesome poo poo, it's a mixed bag

i will. thank you :tipshat:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Smythe posted:

i think its cool how frank herbert became insatiably, sickeningly horny as he got older

most sci fi writers tend to get sooo much worse when they get older

although I think Heinlein was consistently horny all the way through

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i jus6t had a giant crush on the first strong girl to be honest and i dont think ill ever forgive seth for loving that up and also stealing my bride yet again. but also one time i saw him at the hollywood bowl and he was doing this thing where he was singing and dancing and twirling a cane like an old timey vaudeville guy and it owned. it sucks. the man simply does it all. gently caress him. but also hes a creep. well, thats showbiz.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Nichael posted:

what the gently caress is seth taking ideas from notorious groomer, nichael, now?

lol

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Nichael posted:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Nichael posted:

lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

The Nastier Nate posted:

most sci fi writers tend to get sooo much worse when they get older

although I think Heinlein was consistently horny all the way through

no he got so much worse. go read the wikipedia plot summary for his final novel, to sail beyond the sunset. it is remarkable. makes stranger in a strange land seem quaint.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

i jus6t had a giant crush on the first strong girl to be honest and i dont think ill ever forgive seth for loving that up and also stealing my bride yet again. but also one time i saw him at the hollywood bowl and he was doing this thing where he was singing and dancing and twirling a cane like an old timey vaudeville guy and it owned. it sucks. the man simply does it all. gently caress him. but also hes a creep. well, thats showbiz.

yeah that's basically it. he seems like a creep but also there's not really reports of anything super heinous like assault so that's good??? Ithink he's just a serial dater but also he shouldn't date people he employs

his ego is just too big though as evidenced by so much plot in orville revolving around his dick and relationship

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

lobster shirt posted:

no he got so much worse. go read the wikipedia plot summary for his final novel, to sail beyond the sunset. it is remarkable. makes stranger in a strange land seem quaint.

i just did, and i stand corrected

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Crusty Nutsack posted:

yeah that's basically it. he seems like a creep but also there's not really reports of anything super heinous like assault so that's good??? Ithink he's just a serial dater but also he shouldn't date people he employs

his ego is just too big though as evidenced by so much plot in orville revolving around his dick and relationship

agree

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lobster shirt posted:

stranger in a strange land is quaint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Crusty Nutsack posted:

we needed no more evidence for this after "A Million Ways To Die In The West"