Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

snergle posted:

also how many voice actors are dead i thought it was just luanne but someone was saying its alot

Luanne (Brittany Murphy)
Lucky (Tom Petty)
The original Tilly Hill (Tammy Wynette)
Ann Richards

A bunch of guests, too. I don't know how, but I immediately recognized Tom Poston's voice in the Chip Block episode. I can't say I've seen a lot of Tom Poston things, but... it happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Vaya con Dios.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
The actual best one episode only character is the weird little obscure laws guy from the otherwise bad later season episode where Ted Wasonasong builds that giant loving house in the neighborhood.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I always liked Peggy, until she instituted a strict no-substitutions policy at Sugarfoot’s. I refuse to eat at any restaurant with a no-substitutions policy, like the chef is going to loving cry if I ask for cheddar on my omelette instead of swiss. I mean, she ruined the restaurant in numerous ways, but that’s the one that sticks with me.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I always liked Peggy, until she instituted a strict no-substitutions policy at Sugarfoot’s. I refuse to eat at any restaurant with a no-substitutions policy, like the chef is going to loving cry if I ask for cheddar on my omelette instead of swiss. I mean, she ruined the restaurant in numerous ways, but that’s the one that sticks with me.

The finger wagging sign stating this rule was the cherry on top

Equally I despise a "no sharing" policy. If I want a shrimp from my man's plate I'm having one gently caress you

TheWorldsaStage fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Jan 4, 2023

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Luanne (Brittany Murphy)
Lucky (Tom Petty)
The original Tilly Hill (Tammy Wynette)
Ann Richards

A bunch of guests, too. I don't know how, but I immediately recognized Tom Poston's voice in the Chip Block episode. I can't say I've seen a lot of Tom Poston things, but... it happened.

Dennis Burkley who voiced Principal Carl Moss also passed away.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

What about Joseph?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

muscles like this! posted:

Dennis Burkley who voiced Principal Carl Moss also passed away.

Toss up between

"The kids will just put the tools down if they want to do the drugs bad enough"

and

"I got that disease where I wake up strange places drunk"

as my favorite principal moss lines

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Later bobby
Hibby
hibby

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

External Organs posted:

The actual best one episode only character is the weird little obscure laws guy from the otherwise bad later season episode where Ted Wasonasong builds that giant loving house in the neighborhood.

One of my all-time favorite looping gifs from the series

It's like a loading screen for a KotH fighting game. It's magnificent.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

wheres my propaniac.com drat it

Prof. Banks
Apr 22, 2015

Computer lab day! Time to spend 45 minutes trying to load pokemon.com!

I'm gonna lose muh fair... :negative:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

The Saucer Hovers posted:

wheres my propaniac.com drat it

You tried propane maniacs?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Peggy's right, get over yourself and just eat the fuckin swiss

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Prof. Banks posted:

I'm gonna lose muh fair... :negative:

King Phillip / Alan Rickman. :rip:

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Peggy's right, get over yourself and just eat the fuckin swiss

NO

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Bill : "Oh! Play that song, Puff the Magic Dragon, I like that song."

Hank : "Bill, do you even know what that song's about? It's about a dragon."

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

TheWorldsaStage posted:

The finger wagging sign stating this rule was the cherry on top

Equally I despise a "no sharing" policy. If I want a shrimp from my man's plate I'm having one gently caress you

No sharing means you can't go in say we want a single chicken parm give us 2 plates.

It's not over a mixing and matching.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

External Organs posted:

That episode gives you the anime shot of all the characters standing in the rain holding axes though

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Nooner posted:

Toss up between

"The kids will just put the tools down if they want to do the drugs bad enough"

and

"I got that disease where I wake up strange places drunk"

as my favorite principal moss lines

What about : "Why can't Johnny read? Why can't Johnny read?" God, that gets old.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Holy poo poo....

Cotton: "Thanks for coming, Hank. You're a good son."

That hit me way harder than I expected.

:smith:

For a comedy, this show is so much more.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

John Wick of Dogs posted:

That episode gives you the anime shot of all the characters standing in the rain holding axes though

It's good but better in meme form I guess :shrug:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

wtf would hank or peggy own a double sided axe lmao

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Holy christ, only Peggy would go to Japan and choose Chinatown as a definite spot to see.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

GolfHole posted:

wtf would hank or peggy own a double sided axe lmao

Got it at Alan Rickman’s Fair

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Holy christ, only Peggy would go to Japan and choose Chinatown as a definite spot to see.

"First stop, the Disney Store."

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
im mid rewatch on hulu and i just hit christmas with the niefkos last night. jimmy carter makes a fist when he says hated a baby. cotton almost made jimmy carter fight him.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

You mean Jesus?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

A MIRACLE posted:

You mean Jesus?

I mean, look at him... carpenter, he's kind, he rides in a limo...

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

My dad said he wouldn't obliterate me?

His words?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
HATED A BABY

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I love that Cotton knew immediately it was Jimmy Carter knocking at the door.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

This is the best line in the show full stop.

I hear it in my head all the time.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Henpecked by the OPEC

Wears a sweater

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Two things:

- drat I forgot how dark "Pigmalion" was
- "Megalo Dale" is currently one of my favourite episodes, if only because I love how much it reminds me of the Ghostbusters going through the Sedgewick Hotel on their first job.

Also, Mangione jokes just make me Feel So Good.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Zero One posted:

I love that Cotton knew immediately it was Jimmy Carter knocking at the door.

yes this is jimmy

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.
I’m tired of you South Texas pig jockeys coming in here, waking me up to tell me, how bout them Cowboys?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

I stumbled ass-backwards into a comfortable, easy life for reasons beyond my comprehension and now I think I'm better than you for it.

Nothing... I was doing nothing I swear. I was just calling for help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Also, Mangione jokes just make me Feel So Good.

was watching with friends last night, and the bit where he plays at the funeral came on, and it's one of my favorite gags in the series

it's so smooth and people just go with it lol