Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Holland Oates posted:

Everybody loves the Acclaimed!!!!

:hai::hai::hai::hai::hai:

NOW SCISSOR ME DADDY rear end

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

:hai::hai::hai::hai::hai:

NOW SCISSOR ME DADDY rear end

:swoon:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BYOB culture and wrestling culture are similar let's make friends people

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Everyone touch the scissor square

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm touching the scissor square

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Touching

Ass-penny

is it sanitary? :crossarms:

Goons Are Gifts

can I touch the touching square

Goons Are Gifts

I need new clothes my pants had a bsod

Goons Are Gifts

Why does everything have to cost money :argh:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Grinches are Glowing posted:

I need new clothes my pants had a bsod

You don't wear pants while posting, do you?

Shifty Nipples

the squared scissor

i don't follow wrestling but it seems like it is still cool

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

cruft

Finger Prince posted:

Amazing! How bright are those green ribbons in person? Just as bright as the photos? I always wonder if they're much fainter to the naked eye. The only time I've seen the northern lights, they appeared as more of a vague and curious glow.

I think it depends a lot on how much "light pollution" you're dealing with. I took those photos in a pretty remote area without many artificial lights on the ground. What you see is pretty much how it looked to me.

For contrast, here's something I took in a more populated area with a bright-as-gently caress light on a barn that's really washing out the sky:

https://i.imgur.com/ZX5aYQI.mp4

If you compare the stars in this one to the other one, it's easier to see how ground light is spoiling the brilliance of stuff.

cruft fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jan 5, 2023

Goons Are Gifts

Barking Gecko posted:

You don't wear pants while posting, do you?

huh, is that even physically possible? I never even thought of committing such an atrocity, I can't imagine what kind of monster would do something like that

Shifty Nipples

Grinches are Glowing posted:

huh, is that even physically possible? I never even thought of committing such an atrocity, I can't imagine what kind of monster would do something like that

:evilbuddy:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Finger Prince

You don't need to post wearing pants if your posting is pants. [img]guy tapping temple.gif[/img]

Quadramind

Some of the fam did this hike on new year's day and snapped this pic. I've got my heart set on being able to do it again some time. I think it was last year or the year before that I did it with some pals and a bifter to get me up that staircase to the top.

When we got to the top there were people speaking in Irish, which is sadly a kind of rare sound these days, and a wee lass of about five eating a sandwich and beaming :D

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Quadramind posted:

Some of the fam did this hike on new year's day and snapped this pic. I've got my heart set on being able to do it again some time. I think it was last year or the year before that I did it with some pals and a bifter to get me up that staircase to the top.

When we got to the top there were people speaking in Irish, which is sadly a kind of rare sound these days, and a wee lass of about five eating a sandwich and beaming :D

well that's friggin specdonkular

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

B33rChiller

Quadramind posted:

Wow, that is quite the view. Can I ask where that is? I'm wondering where the trees went? Is it too far north for trees? Volcanism? Maybe one of those places that have been inhabited and fought over for so long that people ate the trees long ago?

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Quadramind

It's about 9km there and back and 600m elevation. Something like 300 stairs along the way. That was a great day. :3:

Quadramind

B33rChiller posted:

Wow, that is quite the view. Can I ask where that is? I'm wondering where the trees went? Is it too far north for trees? Volcanism? Maybe one of those places that have been inhabited and fought over for so long that people ate the trees long ago?

It's bog! County Fermanagh in Northern Ireland.

B33rChiller

Quadramind posted:

It's bog! County Fermanagh in Northern Ireland.

Neat! Thanks

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Quadramind posted:

I want to go there. :love:

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Quadramind

It got mad popular recently and has become known as The Stairway To Heaven. The boardwalk is there to protect the sacred bog.

Manifisto

Quadramind posted:

that's really beautiful!

ty nesamdoom!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Quadramind posted:

It got mad popular recently and has become known as The Stairway To Heaven. The boardwalk is there to protect the sacred bog.

i ain't scared of no bog

Shifty Nipples

B33rChiller posted:

Neat! Thanks

no not neat, peat

lol

more falafel please

forums poster

Shifty Nipples posted:

no not neat, peat

lol

i take my peat neat though

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )

Quadramind posted:

:eyepop:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Goons Are Gifts

So I'm having a fruit bar which is a granola bar but instead of granola you have fruit pressed into bar format and I was skeptical but drat!

Goons Are Gifts

This one is berries so it's berries but stuffed into berries smashed with berries and surrounded by berries but as a bar but not those you mm get trashed in but those you place in front of your penis in TV shows to demonstrate how huge it is as the bar goes from your waist down into the core of the earth but you know, with berries

Goons Are Gifts

Sorry I may or may not be a tiny little bit just a pinch trashed but how are you all let's chat

edit wait this is the chat thread right oh god don't tell me I landed in that terrible brutal serious thread again and

Quadramind

Yes, we've been meaning to talk to you about your :airquote: chatting :airquote:

Quadramind

Looove me a fruit bar.

Quadramind

OK, babies. Time for me to turn on the metronome and shut my eyes. Do not hesitate to post while I slumber. If I wake up to no posts there will be hell to pay.

:h:

xcheopis

Puppy :3:

https://twitter.com/buitengebieden/status/1610763853322719239

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Manifisto

aw lookit the lil guy!

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

aw lookit the lil guy!

I love when the little antenna tails of kittens and puppies are just quivering away from excitement and the sheer joy of existence.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Quadramind posted:

That's lovely. Just, stunning.

There's a bit of a strong push for the Irish language to be taught properly and natively again that's been happening. And I'm hopeful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

cruft posted:

I think it depends a lot on how much "light pollution" you're dealing with. I took those photos in a pretty remote area without many artificial lights on the ground. What you see is pretty much how it looked to me.

For contrast, here's something I took in a more populated area with a bright-as-gently caress light on a barn that's really washing out the sky:

https://i.imgur.com/ZX5aYQI.mp4

If you compare the stars in this one to the other one, it's easier to see how ground light is spoiling the brilliance of stuff.

great pics!

The time I saw they popping off from downtown was pretty cool, but getting to our huge urban park where there was much less light made them AMAZING I love these things.

ALso did I just scroll by a poutine I could haev sworn I saw one now I want very badly

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!