Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bot 02
Apr 2, 2010

Dude... Did my plushie just talk?
So Bazake Media is a satirical news source? This is the first I've heard of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Harry is a bitter squaddie who can’t stand are monarchy with its commitment to ethics and advancement by merit

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Nonsense posted:

Harry is a bitter squaddie who can’t stand are monarchy with its commitment to ethics and advancement by merit

Just go back to selling officer ranks outright.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BazakeMedia/status/1611321825031749633

choosing to believe in are maj

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

that guy is dwayne johnson in disguise

A Spherical Sponge
Nov 28, 2010

lol god drat it. tbf british media is so bizarre that in isolation I could believe any one of these people is a real C-list public figure

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
the trevor bastard extended universe is great

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Pretty sure Bazake media is a TBEU account.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Valko posted:

I'm also having a hard time believing this is a real person:
https://twitter.com/BazakeMedia/status/1611300020854071297
not defending a royal but why don’t we cut off all that extra fat around that guys chin and jaw and just see what happens?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

kecske posted:

the speediest way to the Naboo is through the plaaaaanet cooooore

Lmfao

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

kecske posted:

the speediest way to the Naboo is through the plaaaaanet cooooore

lmao

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

LMAO BBC (and this is not a joke) had a literal Taliban commander on lambasting Harry for killing his fellow freedom fighters. As in, one of the people that intelligence agencies were actively hunting until a year ago.

Pretty astounding how far they are willing to go to poo poo on him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no, it's a joke even if it is real.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

this guy is obviously an ai generated image of “fat british royalist”

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh, poke fun why don't you. but i'll have you know that his grotesque swollen neck is a highly advanced anti-guillotine defense developed through generations of selected breeding between cousins.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
I honestly didn't know it was satire. Im making excuses but I've been awake for over 24 hours, moving house and stressing out about switching from ESA to UC.

Still, I'm glad everyone seems to have gotten a laugh out of it.

I don't really have internet right now, I have to wait until 19th for that. Im using my phone as a hotspot. I set the data limit to 1GB.

I probably won't be posting for much longer. I really need to get some sleep but if I do it now Ill wake up in the middle of the night. I'm half thinking of asking if Ican use of the UK goonfund.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Valko posted:

I honestly didn't know it was satire. Im making excuses but I've been awake for over 24 hours, moving house and stressing out about switching from ESA to UC.

Still, I'm glad everyone seems to have gotten a laugh out of it.

I don't really have internet right now, I have to wait until 19th for that. Im using my phone as a hotspot. I set the data limit to 1GB.

I probably won't be posting for much longer. I really need to get some sleep but if I do it now Ill wake up in the middle of the night. I'm half thinking of asking if Ican use of the UK goonfund.

Never hurts to ask.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Private Speech posted:

LMAO BBC (and this is not a joke) had a literal Taliban commander on lambasting Harry for killing his fellow freedom fighters. As in, one of the people that intelligence agencies were actively hunting until a year ago.

Pretty astounding how far they are willing to go to poo poo on him.

Taliban ftw

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

EAT. SHIT.

I liked how he (or whoever was doing the voice, but it was a heavy arabic accent) pronounced the name Hahrri (bit like Hurry).

Private Speech has issued a correction as of 19:04 on Jan 6, 2023

NAME REDACTED
Dec 22, 2010

They're the official government of Afghanistan now, they're going to be getting a lot more BBC interviews going forward.

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

EAT. SHIT.

I can't find this one (I only heard it on BBC radio) but here is one from not too long ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d64Gu9_nxkQ

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I makes sense that British people like the Taliban since one of their key platforms is "death penalty for nonces"

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

MikeCrotch posted:

I makes sense that British people like the Taliban since one of their key platforms is "death penalty for nonces"

all of british society is devoted to the protection and sponsoring of nonces, especially the bbc

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

A retired commanding officer has accused Prince Harry of "turning against" his military family after "having trashed his birth family".

In his memoir, the Duke of Sussex describes killing 25 Taliban fighters in Afghanistan as "chess pieces taken off the board".

Ex-colonel Tim Collins said that was "not how you behave in the army".

Prince Harry gives details about his time as a helicopter pilot in Afghanistan in his memoir Spare.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Yeah the british army just pays the bad guys to be quiet for a bit.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

This post is nsfw as it is just an ai generated picture of a huge oval office

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

many threads are saying this

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

apparently having a spade was considered an offensive weapon because you could use it to bury IEDs, so around farm areas it wasn’t uncommon for sniper spotters just to call any 15 year old working on the family farm a target and try to get the world record for longest sniper confirmed kill

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Jel Shaker posted:

apparently having a spade was considered an offensive weapon because you could use it to bury IEDs, so around farm areas it wasn’t uncommon for sniper spotters just to call any 15 year old working on the family farm a target and try to get the world record for longest sniper confirmed kill

Military aged male

Ouroboros
Apr 23, 2011

Nonsense posted:

A retired commanding officer has accused Prince Harry of "turning against" his military family after "having trashed his birth family".

In his memoir, the Duke of Sussex describes killing 25 Taliban fighters in Afghanistan as "chess pieces taken off the board".

Ex-colonel Tim Collins said that was "not how you behave in the army".

Prince Harry gives details about his time as a helicopter pilot in Afghanistan in his memoir Spare.

Lmao, Tim Collins was the guy who pistol whipped unarmed prisoners in Iraq, now THATS how you behave in the army

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Goddammit Harry, you are meant to keep the killing of the poor brown peoples of world for the after dinner brandy and cigar chat.
How can the rest jowl quiver in boisterous laughter when they know you didn't like doing it.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

this post is dedicated to the brave mujahideen fighters of afghanistan

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

kecske posted:

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Ouroboros posted:

Lmao, Tim Collins was the guy who pistol whipped unarmed prisoners in Iraq, now THATS how you behave in the army

Don't forget using a effigy of the leader of the opposition as target practice

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

kecske posted:

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

https://twitter.com/PopulismUpdates/status/1611472292768534528

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

kecske posted: