Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
THIS WILL BE LEISURE SUIT LARRY’S YEAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Good morning GOTY thread :) Looking forward to the reactions to the results!

I have a 23 inch monitor in portrait mode and can see the whole top 75 on one screen.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:jpmf:

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

VideoGames posted:

I have a 23 inch monitor in portrait mode and can see the whole top 75 on one screen.

Nasty!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

(Well I also have a 27inch g-sync monitor in horizontal next to it and that is the main monitor used for PC/PS5)

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

I have a portrait orientated phone that can show me one or even one and a half posts at any time. All I need for that sweet Elden Ring recognition

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
This is the only thread I will eat pizza to.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

:bisonyes:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Three hours :supaburn:

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Rarity posted:

Three hours :supaburn:

Enough time to get a little Valkyrie Profile in before we start. So far it's my number 1 goty for 2023!

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

fridge corn posted:

Enough time to get a little Valkyrie Profile in before we start. So far it's my number 1 goty for 2023!

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

I had a sneak peek at the numbers and the top 3 are:

3. Xenoblade 3
2. Pentiment
1. Triangle Strategy

congratulations to the winners.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

*banging knife and fork on the table* Sifu! Sifu!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I hope enough people voted for Mirror's Edge to make the list :ohdear:

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I have prepared myself to see the list.

xedo
Nov 7, 2011

Gonna be a great day!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Rarity posted:

I hope enough people voted for Mirror's Edge to make the list :ohdear:

Same, but sleeping dogs

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Madden and fifa probably won

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Real hurthling! posted:

Madden and fifa probably won

Oh dang you figured it out. Welp guess there's no point in doing this then, see you next year

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Knew it

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

putting a bottle of champagne on ice to celebrate when DQ11 makes the top10

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
FUCKIN LATE

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Goty got goty goty goty *knives and forks etc*

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
If my 10 games don't all win #1 I'm going to FREAKING FLIP

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

Hell yeah let's all do some sick flips

Hyzenth1ay
Oct 24, 2008

fridge corn posted:

Goty got goty goty goty *knives and forks etc*

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rarity, please, my family.....

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

I stopped playing valkyrie profile for this... just sayin

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’m hijacking this poll. All Final Fantasy games are ejected from the top 75. PowerWash Simulator is first place. The end

Entenzahn
Nov 15, 2012

erm... quack-ward
Rarity HATES the GOTY thread

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I believe in Rarity

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Congratulations to PowerWash Simulator on winning SA Game of the Year 2022. Mods close thread please

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Greeting fellow gamers and connoisseurs of all things virtual! It’s that time of year again, the time when we come together to discuss, debate and ultimately crown the most divine video game of the year! As we all know, choosing the best game of the year is no small feat. There are so many incredible titles to choose from, each with their own unique features, gameplay mechanics and aesthetics but ultimately only one can be crowned the winner. For three weeks the best and brightest of the forum (and also Zaggitz) came together to tell us about their favourite video games in what has proven to the biggest GOTY yet!

If 2021 was the Year of No Games then many would call 2022 the Year of One Game but that proved demonstrably false as an astonishing 217 of you managed to honour 686 games between you! I didn’t even know that many people still posted here.

While the countdown is as ever dominated by games released in the last year there was still space for older games to be recognised and thanks to the industry’s wider interest in remakes and remasters we saw games being listed that would never have been expected. In fact, the oldest game in our countdown is almost 30 years old! That’s old enough to be disillusioned by the loss of your youth!

Now I truly believe that this year’s countdown is the best that we’ve ever had. The sheer variety of the games that we’re going to present to you today is something special which just goes to prove that your interests are as diverse as they are passionate. We’ve got games from every platform, every genre, games designed by AAA publishers with teams in the hundreds to games designed by one person sat in their bedroom, and I think there’ll be some surprises along the way.

But let’s not talk spend all our time talking about the countdown! Why do that when we could start counting down and find out the game you voted as Something Awful’s Game of the Year for 2022? Well we’ll dive into it any second but before things get under way there are some questions we must consider:

• If this was indeed the Year of One Game then that game was Elden Ring. Hailed by many as FromSoftware’s magnum opus, this combination of classic Souls combat with a sprawling open world well and truly lived up to the hype taking many plaudits including the coveted Game of the Year gong at the Game Awards. But will it be able to match that feat here?
  • The strongest challenge may well come from God of War: Ragnarok which wrapped up the tale of Kratos and Atreus that started in 2018. While it may not have claimed the top prize at Keigh3 it beat Elden Ring in a number of other categories. Has it done enough to push it to the top?
  • Sony’s other big release of the year was Guerrilla’s Horizon: Forbidden West which expanded on the original’s open world gameplay with top of the line graphics. However the game found its release overshadowed by the arrival of - you guessed it - Elden Ring which quickly pushed it out of the conversation so did it have enough staying power to draw your votes?
  • Gamers on the Switch weren’t being neglected as they received their own batch of big releases. The biggest among these may well have been Xenoblade Chronicles 3 which boasted a main story runtime in the triple digits. But with such a high demand on your time was it able to hold your attention enough to take the crown?
  • This year the Switch also saw the latest release for everyone’s favourite pink puffball as Kirby and the Forgotten Land brought its protagonist into the third dimension in a franchise entry that delivered the kid-friendly action the series is known for. Could his new hub town and innovative Mouthful Mode help Kirby eat up all your votes?
  • But for many Switch fans 2022 was all about one franchise as Pokémon saw not one but two major releases with Pokémon Legends Arceus and Pokémon Scarlet/Violet both being acclaimed for bringing much needed updates to the classic formula. Was it enough to put them in contention for the number one spot or will major technical flaws ruin their chances?
  • Every year it seems that one game comes along and captures our imagination for its meme nature. Normally it’s one where you play as an animal. This year that game was Stray and yes, you got to play as a cat. But could its lovingly crafted environments and emotional depth help it rise above its meme status to stake a challenge for the title?
  • And what of last year’s Game of the Year? In 2021 Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker finally secured gold for the beloved MMO at the fourth time of asking but in a year without an expansion will it still have the player numbers to be in contention as the results shake out?
  • Speaking of past Game of the Year winners Hades and Disco Elysium both set records in 2021 with their top 5 placements. As the games become part of history how will they fare against the latest crop of releases? And could Disco Elysium possibly set an unprecedented feat by placing in the top 10 for a fourth year in a row?
  • Disco Elysium won’t be the only narrative game in the hunt for prizes this year as the games it inspired have begun to filter through. In this realm maybe none were bigger than Pentiment, a 16th century murder mystery carefully crafted by Something Awful’s very own rope kid. Will it be a victory on home turf for our very own local boy come good?
  • But in a year where the landscape was dominated by the sheer weight of Elden Ring it would have to take a behemoth to overcome it. It certainly couldn’t be beaten by an unassuming game that costs less than a cup of coffee, not even one like Vampire Survivors who’s dopamine rush gameplay created a whole new genre. It could never be beaten by that, right? …Or could it?

Answers to these questions and oh so many more will be with you soon enough but before we can get underway we must honour our customs and pay tribute to the games that were good but not quite good enough to make the cut - with thanks to Escobarbarian for putting this together.

(Notable 2022 releases in bold)

1 point
A Plague Tale: Innocence, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Beacon Pines, Brutal Orchestra, Chimeraland, Crankin Presents Time Travel Adventures, Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex, Devil May Cry V, Devotion, Dome Keeper, Dragalia Lost, Dying Light 2: Stay Human, Escape Simulator, Exo One, Fae Tactics, Fallout: New Vegas, Find All 2: Middle Ages, Garden Story, Golden Axe III, Heavenly Bodies, Immortality Idle, Imposter Factory, Jabroni Brawl Episode 3, Kathy Rain, Lacuna, Legend of Heroes III: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch, Mario Golf: Super Rush, Monolith, Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, Necromunda: Hired Gun, Operation Tango, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Per Aspera, Pharaoh, Pocky and Rocky Reshrined, Potion Permit, Pro Wrestling Sim, Resonance of Fate, Richard Burns Rally, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, Shadowrun Hong Kong, Skies of Arcadia, Spellbook Demonslayers, Stacklands, Super Mario 64, Tales of Maj’Eyal, Teardown, Terranigma, The Centennial Case, The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game, Thymesia, Trails From Zero, Uboat, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Undernauts: Labyrinth of Yomi, Weird RPG, Weird West, Xenoblade Chronicles 2

2 points
A Short Hike, Apico, Bean and Nothingness, Bugsnax, Call of Duty: World at War, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, DCS Flight Simulator, Death’s Door, Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei 2, Enderal: Forgotten Stories, FTL: Faster Than Light, Homeworld, Kingdom Hearts III, La-Mulana, Lost Ark, Magic Potion Destroyer, Magic the Gathering: Arena, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Melatonin, Metal Max 3, Middle-earth: Shadow of War, MultiVersus, New Tales from the Borderlands, Pac-Man World, Perfect Dark, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Pokemon Emerald Rogue, Powerslave Exhumed, Risk of Rain 2, Rune Factory 3, Shotgun King, Sniper Elite 5, Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage!, Star Ocean: The Divine Force, StarCraft: Brood War, Starship Troopers: Terran Command, Subnautica: Below Zero, The Bouncer, The Curse of Monkey Island, The Excavation of Hob’s Barrow, The Last of Us, Tiny Rogues, Tsukihime: A Place of Blue Glass Moon, Ultimate Chicken Horse, Umarangi Generation, Vampire the Masquerade: Coteries of New York, Vault of the Void, Walkabout Minigolf, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, We Were Here Together, Wild Arms

3 points
198X, Among Us, Anno: Mutationem, Astrologaster, Bear and Breakfast, Boneraiser Minions, Chrono Cross, Clannad, Dave the Diver, Dusk, Elevator Action -Returns- S-Tribute, Fez, Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Frog Detective 3, Furi, Gundam Evolution, Holocure: Save the Fans, Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil, Kuon, Labyrinth of Touhou: Gensyoko and the Heaven-Piercing Tree, Night in the Woods, Non-Binary, Not For Broadcast, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All, Picross 8, Project Diva: Future Tone, R-Type Final 2, Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Red Dead Revolver, Saints Row: The Third, Samurai Maiden, Sephonie, Shin Megami Tensei, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Somerville, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II, Street Fighter V, Sun Haven, Super Mario World, System Shock 2, Talisman, Terraria, Tetracosm, The Colonists, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, Torna: The Golden Country, Tower Tactics Liberation, Unsighted, VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action, What Remains of Edith Finch, Yakuza 3

4 points
Astro’s Playroom, Banjo-Kazooie, Black Mesa, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal, Crimesight, Deliver Us the Moon, Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime, Dungeon Munchies, Encased, Euro Truck Simulator 2, FIFA 22, Fuga: Melodies of Steel, Gunfire Reborn, Hyper Light Drifter, Katana Zero, Kirby’s Dream Land, Left 4 Dead, Melty Blood Type Lumina, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, Night of the Full Moon, Ori and the Blind Forest, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Pictopix, Pokémon Brilliant Diamond/Shining Pearl, Pokémon Sword/Shield, Project Zomboid, Rift Wizard, Ring Fit Adventure, Rogue: Genesis, Sayonara Wild Hearts, Shadow of the Colossus, Shandalar, Shin Chan - Me and the Professor Endless 7 Days of Summer, Silent Hill 2, Solar Ash, SOMA, Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns, Subnautica, Super XYX, Tabletop Simulator, Tales of Arise, The Caligula Effect 2, The Forest, The King of Fighters XV, The Quarry, The Surge, The Voice of Cards: Isle Dragon Roars, The Zodiac Trial, Titan Quest, Toem, TowerFall Ascension, Twilight Struggle, Ultrakill, Void Bastards, We Were Here Forever, West of Loathing, Where the Water Tastes Like Wine, Yakuza Kiwami

5 points
A Dance of Fire and Ice, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Astro Boy: Omega Factor, Celdia’s Complete Patch v2, Chained Echoes, Chicory: A Colorful Tale, Chunithm, CrossCode, Darkest Dungeon, Dinkum, Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance, Disillusion, Dragon Quest Builders 2, Drainus, Drakengard 3, Dyson Sphere Program, Final Fantasy V, Forza Horizon 5, Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective, Girls Frontline: Neural Cloud, Going Under, Gotham Knights, Gravity Rush 2, Guild Wars 2: End of Dragpms, Half-Life: Alyx, Legend of Mana, LittleBigPlanet, Littlewood, Nightmare Reaper, Northern Journey, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Peglin, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations, Pillars of Eternity, Rain on Your Parade, Resident Evil 3 Remake, Revita, Rewrite, Rogue Trader, Shin Megami Tensei HD, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, Silent Hill 4, Souldiers, Streets of Rogue, Superliminal, Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythm Festival, Team Fortress 2, Terra Nil Demo, Tetris 99, The Age of Decadence, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask, The Zachtronics Solitaire Collection, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore, Victor Bran, Wordle, XCOM: Enemy Within, Yakuza 4, Yakuza Kiwami 2, Ys Seven

6 points
Age of Empires IV, Alisia Dragon, Amazing Cultivation Simulator, Arcana Heart 3 LOVEMAX SIXSTARS!!!!!! XTEND, Betrayal at Club Low, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, Clue: Murder at Boddy Mansion, Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!, Cult of the Lamb, Doom Eternal, Earth Defence Force 5, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem: Sacred Trilogy, Gnosia, Golf Story, Graveyard Keeper, Gris, Hitman 2, Mass Effect 2, My Time at Sandrock, Persona 5 Strikers, Pikinku, Ruined King: A League of Legends Story, Rygar: The Legendary Adventure, Shredders, Suzerain, Tale of Immortal, Tales of Vesperia, Tetris Effect, The Forgotten City, The Messenger, The Pathless, This Way Madness Lies, Tomb Raider: Underworld, Utawarerumeno: Mask of Truth, V Rising, Valkyrie Profile, Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters, Wolfenstein: The New Order, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Classic, Yakuza 2

7 points
140, A-Train Tourism, Ace Combat Zero, Adios, Anno 1800, Art of Rally, Baldur’s Gate, Blaston, Blaze Union, Brotato, Card Shark, Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead, Days Gone, Desperados III, Destiny 2: The Witch Queen, Diablo II, Dorfromantik, Dysmantle, Everhood, Fate/Grand Order, Fire Emblem: The Lonely Mirror, Gears of War 2, Gloomhaven, Gloomwood, High Fleet, IXION, Legend of Heroes IV: A Tear of Vermillion, Legends of Runeterra, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metroid Fusion, Monster Hunter Stories 2, Ocarina of Time Randomizer, Phantom Doctrine, Queen’s Wish 2: The Tormenter, Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth, Sackboy: A Big Adventure, SaGa Frontier, Shadow Fate, Shadow Warrior 2, Songs of Conquest, Spiritfarer, Streets of Rage 4, Supraland Six Inches Under, Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga, Tainted Grail, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The Procession to Calvary, Troubleshooter: Abandoned Children, Utwarerumeno: Mask of Deception, Webbed, Wobbledogs, World of Horror version 0.999999999999999999, XCOM 2: War of the Chosen

8 points
Ashes Trilogy, Bayonetta, Boyfriend Dungeon, Dead Estate, Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past, Dragon Quest X: Heroes of the Heavenly Stars, Elite Dangerous, Fallout 3, Fantasian, Final Fantasy IX, Fire Emblem 6: Project Ember, Get in the Car Loser, Griftlands, GRIME, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Kerbal Space Program, Loop Hero, Manifold Garden, Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo, MediEvil, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Monster Sanctuary, Needy Streamer Overload, OldSchool Runescape, Omno, Patrick’s Parabox, Persona 3, Potion Craft: Alchemist Simulator, Prey, Rollerdrome, Salt and Sacrifice, Siralim Ultimate, Super Mario Odyssey, Super Mario Sunshine, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante, Two Point Campus, Ultrakill, Unpacking, Wandersong, Wildermyth, Witch on the Holy Knight

9 points
Arknights, Blaster Master Zero 3, Celeste, Dance Cube, Dead By Daylight, Downfall: A Slay the Spire Fan Expansion, Final Fantasy VIII, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Frostpunk, Genshin Impact, Golf Gang, Hedon Bloodrite, High On Life, IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles, iRacing, Last Command, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, Let It Die, Little Noah: Scion of Paradise, Lovely Planet, Monster Camp 3: Monster Road Trip, Orcs Must Die!, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, Poinpy, Raft, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Shadowverse, Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate, Slipways, Stardew Valley, The Hunter: Call of the Wild, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2

10 points
Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mystical Dream, CHORVS, Crusader Kings III, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Doom II, Dropsy, eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Baseball 2022, Eco, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Ghostwire: Tokyo, Half-Life, Hot Wheels Unleashed, Library of Ruina, Lords of Infinity, Mega Man Rock n Roll, Metal: Hellsinger, Mirror’s Edge, Opus: Echo of Starsong, Oxygen Not Included, Pathologic 2, Soul Hackers 2, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Super Street Fighter II Turbo, SUPERHOT, The Beginner’s Guide, The Last Spell, Thief II: The Metal Age, Vanquish, Vision Soft Reset, Watch_Dogs, Xanadu Next, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

11 points
A Plague Tale: Requiem, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, Before Your Eyes, Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Portal, Project Sekai: Colorful Stage featuring Hatsune Miku, Shin Megami Tensei V, Terra Invicta, The Last of Us Part II

12 points
Assetto Corsa, Cultic, Escape Academy, Final Fantasy IV, Judgment, Kid A Mnesia Exhibition, Magic the Gathering: Online, Marvel’s Spider-Man, OlliOlli World, Opus Magnum, Romancing SaGa: Minstrel Song, Saints Row, Sleeping Dogs

13 points
Baba Is You, Caves of Qud, Dicey Dungeons, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Grapple Dog, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Klonoa: Door to Phantomisle, Path of Exile, Psychonauts 2, Roadwarden, Shadows Over Loathing, Slice and Dice, The Looker

14 points
Across the Obelisk, AI: The Somnium Files, Astalon: Tears of the Earth, Life Is Strange: True Colors, Red Dead Redemption II, Sable, Super Robot Wars 30, Warframe: The New War, Yakuza 5, Yu-Gi-Oh: Master Duel

15 points
Blasphemous, Control, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen, Higurashi When They Cry Hou - Ch.7 Minagoroshi, Iron Lung, Potionomics, River City Girls 2, Stellaris, Strange Horticulture, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury, The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

16 points
Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course, Dota 2, Know By Heart…, Milk Outside a Bag of Milk Outside a Bag of Milk, Rocket League, Tactical Nexus, The Void Rains Upon Her Heart, Virtue’s Last Reward

17 points
Against the Storm, Dead Cells: The Queen and the Sea, Ghost Song, NEO The World Ends With You, Nobody Saves the World, Resident Evil Village, Severed Steel, Trombone Champ, Valheim, World of Warcraft: Dragonflight

18 points
Deathloop, Xenoblade Chronicles

19 points
Into the Breach, League of Legends, Monster Train, Nier, Prodeus, Resident Evil 7, Return of the Obra Dinn, Rune Factory 5, The Binding of Isaac: Repentance

20 points
Bayonetta 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, Europa Universalis IV: Abennar, Factorio

21 points
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion, Demon’s Souls, Final Fantasy VI, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Noita

22 points
Dark Souls III, Mario Kart 8, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

23 points
Dark Souls II, Nier: Automata, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands

24 points
Scarlet Hollow
25 points
Paradise Killer, Tekken 7, The House in Fata Morgana, The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe, Warhammer 40,000: Darktide

26 points
Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Hunt: Showdown, It Takes Two, No Man’s Sky, Overwatch 2, Showrunner

27 points
Deep Rock Galactic, Lost Judgment, Omori, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge

Well isn’t that a fine collection of games, if ever I saw one. But I have finer ones waiting for you just around the corner so until we get there why not tell me your hopes and dreams for the hours we have ahead? Just who are you hoping will find success?

Rarity fucked around with this message at 15:29 on Jan 7, 2023

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

I HAVE AN EXCLUSE THREAD LEAK

Too late ack

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

About fucken time ;-*

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Hooray! I helped!

I was really shocked Plague Tale Requiem not only didn’t make it into the top 75 but didn’t even come close. I guess people were really put off by what I’m told is an extremely grimdark tone.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

All I pray for is that my #1 pick doesn't get beaten by Disco Elysium for the third time. I like Disco Elysium too, but COME ON!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

All I pray for is that my #1 pick doesn't get beaten by Disco Elysium for the third time. I like Disco Elysium too, but COME ON!

:unsmigghh:

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

Olliolli world 12 points hell yeah more people gotta play it.

Lol at OOT Randomizer getting more than several votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Very surprised TMNT Shredder's Revenge didn't make the cut, and very excited to see how the list shakes out from here.