Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Tessa might have found a new bridge to burn https://twitter.com/Daga_wrestler/status/1611616859580764161?t=OaWoIFWV9U6b13CeEAN9ig&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

the escape goat posted:

dye is painted on with various sizes brushes with tinfoil between the layers of hair so it doesn’t splotch around, also likely done with multiple washes/dries/smoothing treatments so it doesn’t immediately get muddy.

I honestly hope it’s a wig because, as someone with multicolored hair like that and has to do regular maintenance, it requires being washed with VERY cold water so the colors don’t run and it’s not pleasant!!

I believe Sasha's hair has been mostly extensions for a majority of her career, so the new fire hair is probably also not her actual hair.

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

He has training school promo cadence. I know cause I have it too lmao

"My name is my name" is just an incredible line too.

tweets already deleted, hoping it's not NJPW?

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

-snip-

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

arsenicCatnip posted:

"My name is my name" is just an incredible line too.

lifted from The Wire. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCaBYEEFTKE

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

incredibly funny to steal a line from something else but it isn't even cool or anything when you say it.

Best thing Top Dolla has ever been involved in is still that one bit from Sammy Guevara's Vlog

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

https://twitter.com/gayTSmcfadden/status/1611453828116930561

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Jesus Christ

Also, Jade has definitely improved in general, she's way more fluid in terms of how her matches flow

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

the croyt's wrath transition? *chef's kiss*

I believe her when she said she wants to put on bryan danielson style matches. It's refreshing to have a goldberg "you're not a good wrestler yet but you have presence and physique so we're pushing you" type who actually seems passionate about wanting to learn how to wrestle

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Jade has been good for a while now

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
Her timing was really good last night, and the fluidity of her moves is a thing to behold after seeing her debut. Which wasn't that long ago?

Rampage/BOTB was my first big live wrasslin show and holy poo poo I've been missing out. I don't think I've seen something that tightly paced for pure entertainment outside of NBA games, and even that isn't nearly as cohesive an experience. Also, sparkly gear looks amazing in person. I'm looking forward to rewatching it with commentary.

The boos for Jeff Jarrett were :discourse:

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

History Comes Inside! posted:

been saying this

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
Yeah that transition was legit insane

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

https://twitter.com/PlatinumMax/status/1611781197381894144

everyone loves the acclaimed

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Holy poo poo, this is absolutely amazing. Imagine how much you have to gently caress up for the owner of the company to storm out from the back to yell at you and end your match by banging a chair against the barrier, in front of live TV cameras and thousands of spectators.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Holy poo poo, this is absolutely amazing. Imagine how much you have to gently caress up for the owner of the company to storm out from the back to yell at you and end your match by banging a chair against the barrier, in front of live TV cameras and thousands of spectators.

Remember when Vince got so mad at the end of the Royal rumble, that he ran out, blew both of his quads, and sat there angrily yelling from the ground.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Looking forward to finding out what causes Tony to grab a mic and tell everyone it's bullshit. I'm kinda surprised it wasn't Cody's weigh in.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Remember when Vince got so mad at the end of the Royal rumble, that he ran out, blew both of his quads, and sat there angrily yelling from the ground.

Only in GIF form but that was also amazing.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

arsenicCatnip posted:

tweets already deleted, hoping it's not NJPW?

Nope, just cheating on her husband

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

arsenicCatnip posted:

incredibly funny to steal a line from something else but it isn't even cool or anything when you say it.

Best thing Top Dolla has ever been involved in is still that one bit from Sammy Guevara's Vlog

It's because it's completely divorced from context or meaning. When Marlo bellows "My name is my name," it comes at the end of him shouting down his crew for not letting him know that Omar was calling him out, and it from a character that we know values his reputation and cred over all other considerations.

When Top Dolla uses it at the start of his promo, it's clear that he's just saying it because he (or the writers) saw it on The Wire, and thought it sounded cool. He might as well be saying "I'm Top Dolla and I'm an omnishambles, from bean to cup, I gently caress up" or "I'm Top Dolla and I'm a loving knitted scarf, a loving balaclava."

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/The_MJF/status/1611857755144323073

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

That's actually savage

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

God I'm glad he didn't mention the Saudis

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

Cheating is bad. Richard Basehart is good.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Maxwell Lord posted:

Cheating is bad. Richard Basehart is good.

(Crow T. Robot voice) Cheating...is bad. Richard Basehart...is good.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/_SgtSlaughter/status/1611811672351555584

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

History Comes Inside! posted:

As has Skye Blue, who was the other part of making everything work.

No kayfabe credibility, but Skye is improving and developing so well.

https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1611817019250204674?s=20&t=40CmB2iSU_MTFDukgfmIxA

Nyla being helpful from crowd sourcing fabrics :)

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Jan 8, 2023

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/iamjericho/status/1611895531407839233?s=46&t=EeYUqL6Q3m7l8jR178NWWA

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
It's good to be a heel because whenever you're being a drag people will just accept it as great 24/7 character work

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Seems like a valid complaint tbh

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

do not swindle the ocho

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Wyndham Hotels? Jericho to return to WWE and feud with Bray Wyatt confirmed

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seams posted:

Seems like a valid complaint tbh

I've had a hotel website's room search reset dates on me, resulting in booking a non-refundable room two weeks past when I needed it. I'm with Jericho on this one. (Thankfully the GM did end up refunding me.)

It is funny to see someone famous dealing with everyday problems though :)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If the brands are going to be on social media to post memes and make us like them it is our god given right to use them as a complaint line.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jericho lost the belt in a drunken spree

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Dango Bango posted:

I've had a hotel website's room search reset dates on me, resulting in booking a non-refundable room two weeks past when I needed it. I'm with Jericho on this one. (Thankfully the GM did end up refunding me.)

It is funny to see someone famous dealing with everyday problems though :)

Literally happens to me every time I book a grooming for my dog, at least I can cancel those.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

coconono posted:

The absolute GOAT

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

coconono posted:

at a longhorn steakhouse. lol

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He didn't lose it, it was stolen from him by a devious criminal enterprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

MassRafTer posted:

He didn't lose it, it was stolen from him by a devious criminal enterprise.

And its name is Longhorn Steakhouse