Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Shard posted:

what is this gimmick it's weird

I think he's following elephant around the forums posting about permabans like an extremely normal person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we oughtn't need to push away new wrestling posters. especially ones so agreeable, aside from not being permabanned

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

let them man enjoy not being permabanned, it's not harming anyone. where better than the WWE thread to say you're Just Happy To Be Here ?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
The Forehead Man looks somehow even weirder with a beard.

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Is that a real photograph?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

cryptozoologists claim it is

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Kennel posted:

what the gently caress lmao

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Big Brain Barrios

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Kennel posted:

Man straight up Looks like the Hulk villain The Leader

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

you would think the man had enough money to get fake hair that doesnt look like its made out of plastic

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Kennel posted:

Hahahahahahahah

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Kennel posted:

This guy definitely has a low tax rate

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Lego rear end motherfucker

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Kennel posted:

I won’t be fooled into thinking this is a real photograph. The original was hard enough to accept.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Brays second match back will be a loser leaves town firefly funhouse match vs the forehead man henchman at Wrestlemania and bray is losing

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Bray's return has been the wettest fart I've ever seen. All that hype and he's just doing the dumbest looking poo poo with a masked man named loving Uncle Howdy, and matched with Eli "LA Knight" Drake in a Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match.

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

im a huge Bray fan and I WANT TO BELIEVE but the Uncle Howdy poo poo is so loving bad. I look forward to hearing from LA Knight more than I do Bray.

I honestly feel like Bray should be in theater or TV not pro wrestling.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
the guy just needs to be menacing, have cronies that do most of his dirty work, and have matches that he wins. he has done next to none of that across his wwe career and at this point it just does seem like he doesn't actually want to do that

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

ironically he was the most popular when Luke Harper had an unexpected mini-boss i.e. trying to push Orton out and getting into a tie in a big battle royale. That loving Orton match at WM was the nail in the coffin after they worked so hard to make him look like a monster at Elimination Chamber, taking out both AJ and Cena for the belt.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Bray needs peeps with him and whatever Uncle Howdy is he isn't the Wyatt Family or Alexa Bliss.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Kvlt! posted:

im a huge Bray fan and I WANT TO BELIEVE but the Uncle Howdy poo poo is so loving bad. I look forward to hearing from LA Knight more than I do Bray.

I honestly feel like Bray should be in theater or TV not pro wrestling.

Bray should be in either hammer films or troma films in 1985

He missed his calling

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Bray sucks and he isn't even particularly creative. He latches onto whatever's in pop culture and tries to make it fit his lovely characters.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Bray should be in an e-fed and most well known for being banned from several other e-feds

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.

Pylons posted:

Bray sucks and he isn't even particularly creative. He latches onto whatever's in pop culture and tries to make it fit his lovely characters.

Still more creative than most wrestling characters are (especially in WWE)

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

El Generico posted:

If only he could wrestle worth a poo poo.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

El Generico posted:

More proof that creativity is bad.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

rotinaj posted:

Bray should be in either hammer films or troma films in 1985

These things rule though

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
In WWE, creative has nothing for you; in Fiendverse, you has nothing for creative! :haw:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Sydney Bottocks posted:

In WWE, creative has nothing for you; in Fiendverse, you has nothing for creative! :haw:

OH MY!

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Ripping poo poo straight out of movies is a proud wrestling tradition

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Bray should be in an e-fed and most well known for being banned from several other e-feds

WWE is an e-fed (entertainment fed)

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

JUNGLE BOY posted:

lol

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
LA Knight is by far the highlight of the feud thus far. Interpret that as you will, but he entertains me. Some primal, sub-human part of my psyche likes him and wants to hear the DUMMY. YEAHH

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Tato posted:

LA Knight is by far the highlight of the feud thus far. Interpret that as you will, but he entertains me. Some primal, sub-human part of my psyche likes him and wants to hear the DUMMY. YEAHH

He is really kind of fun at his core. He was a bright spot in NWA when he was there. I don't know that I've ever actually seen him wrestle but he seems to have the good combination of "charismatic and is okay looking silly" going for him otherwise.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PWInsider posted:

Bo Dallas is backstage at tonight's Monday Night Raw at Birmingham. Given the Alexa Bliss announcement that she will explain her heel turn last week, one has to assume Uncle Howdy will make an appearance. This should confirm 100% that Dallas is playing the Uncle Howdy role.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lol if they’re trying to speed up the payoff to this storyline before Vince scraps it all

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Kennel posted:

Is this a new character in the Bray Wyatt cinematic universe?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Don’t think I haven’t caught on that every time one of you quotes that pic you’re making his forehead slightly bigger

Kvlt!
May 19, 2012

that man must read like 10 books a day to have a brain that big

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

JUNGLE BOY posted:

This guy definitely has a low tax rate

hope he knows a good spinal surgeon