Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Silly Burrito posted:

Thank you and lalalalalalaIcan'thearyoulalalalala :)

9 months before my kids were born line up on our honeymoon and anniversary. I legitimately can't wait until my kids are old enough to do the math and my son understands what "you were the best souvenir" means.

E: holy poo poo what a bad snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Silly Burrito posted:

Thank you and lalalalalalaIcan'thearyoulalalalala :)

PS, Braks got me a ceramic Christmas tree for my birthday (something I've wanted for awhile), so we each gave each other Christmas trees as birthday presents.

I hope she at least gave it to you early so you don’t have to wait a whole year to use it…

Braksgirl
Dec 25, 2010

Unofficial Goon Disney travel agent since 2014!

Tens of Goons served!

Freaquency posted:

I hope she at least gave it to you early so you don’t have to wait a whole year to use it…

I did not and he does have to wait. But to be fair to me, I bought it the day after Christmas half off and it was only one of the several gifts he's getting so I'm not a monster.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Won't post the deer itself in deference to people with different sensibilities, but nailed a 100 pound doe from 527 yards away. I enjoyed my father's disbelief, then surprise, then sheepishness over it very, very much. Nice to finally have meat aging in the cooler.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Watching the new Beavis and Butthead with a free trial of Paramount+, and it sure is more Beavis and Butthead.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I thought the new movie was pretty good. The new episodes don’t get off to a strong start though

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

GD_American posted:

Won't post the deer itself in deference to people with different sensibilities, but nailed a 100 pound doe from 527 yards away. I enjoyed my father's disbelief, then surprise, then sheepishness over it very, very much. Nice to finally have meat aging in the cooler.

Man I could go for some deer burritos. Yum.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/status/1612636233196355586

personally I would have just gotten vaccinated

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I literally forgot they existed until now

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

lol no poo poo?

Same old song

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

She died of COVID? You’re supposed to get vaxxed but lie about it you idiot.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Late but happy birthday to like everyone except me apparently!

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Bird in a Blender posted:

Down at the bottom end of the grift totem pole, they’re true believers. Including about vaccinations for the ‘rona.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

harperdc posted:

Down at the bottom end of the grift totem pole, they’re true believers. Including about vaccinations for the ‘rona.

Being fair they’re grifty enough I’m still suspecting she faked her death for the donations

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Qwijib0 posted:

the busy day was 9 months ago

What the heck made everybody horny in early April?

I did the math and I was supposed to be a birthday gift from my dad to my mom. :dance: Of course being the lazy & stubborn jackass I ended up to be I was 2 weeks late.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Bird in a Blender posted:

Silk denies she had covid but there's a lot of noise out there that she was hospitalized for covid around Thanksgiving

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Happy Birthday Skwirl!

Hope you were rooting for Georgia. Them dawgs do appear to be Hell.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Happy birthday, Skwirl!

Lol that SB got like 100 happy birthdays but Skwirl was late to the party, sux to be you lol

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Android Apocalypse posted:

I did the math and I was supposed to be a birthday gift from my dad to my mom. :dance: Of course being the lazy & stubborn jackass I ended up to be I was 2 weeks late.

Yeah, my birthday is nine months after my dad's, give or take three days

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Oh yeah I finished Derry Girls. It's really good, if you can get past the thick accents.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Happy Birthday Skwirl and Silly Burrito!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

GD_American posted:

drat dude 527 yards. Nice shooting.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
Happy Birthday Skwirl!

I looked up my birthday since I knew Trump's birthday is distressingly close to mine but thankfully I don't share it with him. However I do share it with my congressional representative, Xi Jingping, Courtney Cox, Helen Hunt, and Ice Cube.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1612659732392693760?t=6JJtU-cmXfK37fw3K6PC5Q&s=19

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Will this be the Great Flood of 2023? I've never seen it like this in my lifetime.

Android Apocalypse posted:

That's my secret, AA. I'm always horny.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Got to administer chlorpromazine last night. Big boy antipsychotic, the kind that turns people into a staring lump in the corner of the room. The stuff women used to get in the fifties for wanting to file for divorce hysteria.

That was loving wild to see work.

Edit* forgot the best part. Guys wife has a restraining order against him for DV, brother and father both say he’s crazy and needs help, his emergency contact turned out to be his cocaine dealer who also said “oh this dudes insane I won’t sell to him anymore.” Coke dealer told me straight up “I don’t cut my coke with poo poo so it’s not me.”

Like you’re so out of control your drug dealer is like “nah man.”

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 12:41 on Jan 10, 2023

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

FizFashizzle posted:

Coke dealer told me straight up “I don’t cut my coke with poo poo so it’s not me.”

Like you’re so out of control your drug dealer is like “nah man.”

Glad to hear Mike Lindell is getting the help he needs.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Had all-day solo babysitting duty yesterday, woke up this morning to the water not working in my house due to a nearby main break, the week is off to a rollicking good start :sad: Happy belated to everyone who had a birthday yesterday.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Today I'm 44, and Emmy is 4:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
TK, you and your dog have the same birthday? That's loving adorable.

Happy birthday friend.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Happy birthday to you and your dog!!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Thanks! She's actually my dad's dog, but born on my 40th 🐶

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

I think you’ll find that dog is actually 28 in dog years

What I’m saying is buy that good girl a beer

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Happy Birthday to you two!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Thinking ahead to next month and man my Super Bowl week is gonna be crazy. I think I'll be in Denver for it because I'll be at Geo Week Feb 13-15, then a wedding back home. Exciting!

So with that said, where's the best place to watch the SB in downtown Denver? I have a couple spots in mind but I'd like to know a local's take.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Thinking ahead to next month and man my Super Bowl week is gonna be crazy. I think I'll be in Denver for it because I'll be at Geo Week Feb 13-15, then a wedding back home. Exciting!

So with that said, where's the best place to watch the SB in downtown Denver? I have a couple spots in mind but I'd like to know a local's take.

There's a great Wisconsin bar called Swanky's that's like a block and a half from Coors Field. Assuming they survived the pandemic, the place has incredibly good vibes and excellent food for the price.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Timby posted:

There's a great Wisconsin bar called Swanky's that's like a block and a half from Coors Field. Assuming they survived the pandemic, the place has incredibly good vibes and excellent food for the price.

Noted! I am staying pretty close to there so I'll definitely check it out. Hopefully co-workers will be around early enough.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Intruder posted:

Silk denies she had covid but there's a lot of noise out there that she was hospitalized for covid around Thanksgiving

Well of course she does, COVID isn't real :colbert:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hey remember all those murders and poo poo happening at Fort Bragg?

quote:

"It was a trail of tears and douche bag cars," said a Special Forces member who witnessed the scene late last week while each soldier stopped for questioning had their vehicle parked along the street.

Panic grips Special Forces community amid investigation into drugs, human trafficking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Kalli posted:

Hey remember all those murders and poo poo happening at Fort Bragg?

Panic grips Special Forces community amid investigation into drugs, human trafficking

Drug trafficking at Ft. Bragg May have been going on for quite some time, if you want to believe Timothy McVeigh.

quote:

In a Oct. 20 letter, McVeigh wrote his sister that he and nine other soldiers had been taken to a private intelligence briefing at Fort Bragg, where they were told they could be required to participate in government-sanctioned assassinations and government-sponsored drug trafficking. The government has always denied it carries out such assassinations and drug trafficking.

"Why would Tim (characteristically nondrinker), super-successful in the Army (private to sergeant in 2 years) (Top Gun) (Bronze Star) (accepted into Special Forces), all of a sudden come home, party HARD, and, just like that, announce he was not only 'disillusioned' by SF [Special Forces], but was, in fact, leaving the service?" he asked.

The answer, he wrote, lay in what he learned at Fort Bragg, where he and the nine others were told they might be ordered to help the CIA "fly drugs into the U.S. to fund many covert operations" and to "work hand-in-hand with civilian police agencies" as "government-paid assassins."

He wrote, "Do not spread this info, Jennifer, as you could (very honestly, seriously) endanger my life."