Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Tippecanoe posted:

Musk on a cocaine bender sweating bullets ajd frantically replying to every single person who @'s him, going "looking into it, looking into it, looking into it!!"
Concerning...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

PhazonLink posted:

lol people should call Musk a triggered snowflake bitch that needs a safespace.

Working on it!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
pyf's IoSM thread had a post where the 8$ /month sub is already increasing to 12$.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Y'all need to read the handles better
I don't think Elonk uses an !/exclaimation mark when posting Looking Into It.

Musk indeed is a triggered snowflake though.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Croccers posted:

I don't think Elonk uses an !/exclaimation mark when posting Looking Into It.

Musk indeed is a triggered snowflake though.

Concerning

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

QuarkJets posted:

Concerning

Interesting. Concerning. Looking into it.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Greta Thunberg @'d this man so hard she literally nearly, and just drat well may in fact kill him.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Yeah I have a feeling Tate's new Romanian roommates won't have much patience for his constant narcissistic rambling. Dude's gonna get shanked on day 2 while the guards watch and laugh.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Devils Affricate posted:

Yeah I have a feeling Tate's new Romanian roommates won't have much patience for his constant narcissistic rambling. Dude's gonna get shanked on day 2 while the guards watch and laugh.

Good.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

ARMBAR A COP posted:

Y'all need to read the handles better

Looking into it!

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Also most prison gangs have a code about nonces and people who abuse kids and it normally involves tragically falling downstairs 15 times and landing on your teeth. Being a child raping sex trafficker will not help you in that regard.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

how much romanian pizza do you suppose andrew taint is allowed to eat in prison

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

I'm glad that movie prison is ruled by the most violent and sadistic prisoners for their own entertainment. Surely this will ensure the violent rapists that come from an existing organised crime network all sink to the bottom and are treated really badly.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
His organised crime network was him and his brother posting mycrimes.mov on youtube lol

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
If anything, his horning in on actual organized crime's territory will serve him...well.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://www.reuters.com/business/autos-transportation/us-asks-tesla-about-musk-tweet-driver-monitoring-function-2023-01-09/

NHTSA just asking questions about musk's "we'll let people with so many full self drive miles to turn off the attention monitoring" tweet

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

Looked up some Romanian prison pics on google and well, lol

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

It bothers me a little that we don't have a bunch of Elon smileys saying "Interesting", "Concerning", "Looking into it"

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

https://www.eupoliticalreport.eu/inside-romanias-prisons-masked-intervention-groups-overcrowding-and-violence/

Tate bout ta eat that poo poo sandwich been waitin for him

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Hard to imagine prisons worse than America's

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
lol are you loving kidding?

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I'm down to dunk on America any time, but this is an extremely naive comment lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I think a fair to thing to say is that the US prison system is by far the worst in any western liberal nation but it's at least funded. There's plumbing, medical care, and enough food that you can get fat in an American prison. You might get beaten regularly by the guards but you won't definitely be beaten regularly by the guards.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

have you ever been to a Turkish prison?

lucking foser
Jan 10, 2023
dude i had this crazy dream where i was backdooring elon raw and beetlejuice was loving his face it was rad dude

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

greta beat tate at children's card game Twitter so bad he got sent to the shadow realm

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Lmao

America's prison system is racist, unfair and basically slavery, yes, but I would rather be in an American prison than most of the world's. There's a ton of documentaries and journalism on the subject (which, if you're very cynical, is probably also trying to underplay the ugly things about your prison business).

I'd recommend looking for any documentary about central American prisons so you understand just how wrong you are. My own home country of Venezuela is very famous for this, too. 70+ people in a small cell, guns, rampant drugs and prisons literally run by gangs, and when I mean literally it's literally: guards just make sure no one leaves (except for the right price), what happens inside is their problem.

Unavoidably in any investigate story about these prisons, you'll find a real bright guy that got offered some money to smuggle drugs in or out of the country. There is not enough money in the world to make you risk any of these prisons, unless it's paid in advance in which case you can just bribe your way out.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Someone I know tried to smuggle a load of hash out of Morocco and spent a year or so in Rabat prison before he was released and booted out of the country. He was in a cell designed for 6 people, but contained around 25 inmates. If you didn't have someone bringing in food from outside, or a way to supplement the starvation rations given by the prison, you would literally starve.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I've known people who spent time in a Taiwanese prison and yeah even though it's one of the more developed and "liberal" countries in Asia, the stories were still the typical, "too many people crammed into a leaky room and doing dishes in the toilet".

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

I've heard stories about people who get thrown into prison after overstaying their visa period which require the embassy to send people over weeks to get them out, and they almost always are undernourished

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Anyway pyf country's prison you think musk should spend at least a week in

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Musk should share a Romanian prison cell with Andrew Tate, and they can both watch each other making GBS threads into a hole while each of them tries to outdo each other's ego. It should also be livestreamed like Big Brother.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

Got em

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

musk should be in one of those 4 star hotel prisons in vikingworld where they give you videogames and poo poo and when he complains move his rear end to like turbohell prison in Transylvania

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

Do you like movies about gladiators?

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme
I’d like him to pilot a SpaceX rocket into a black hole. That should hold him awhile. I imagine he’d still find a way to be a reply guy to Ian Miles Cheong though.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Zugzwang posted:

I’d like him to pilot a SpaceX rocket into a black hole. That should hold him awhile. I imagine he’d still find a way to be a reply guy to Ian Miles Cheong though.
that's not a black hole

ants are crawling out :gonk:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

crematoria slam

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It needs to be one he can't buy his way out of.

Maybe some time as a Chinese political prisoner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

South Africa. Or Mars.