Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I read this so it's going here

https://twitter.com/viperwave/status/1612665855397224448

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lol in the TAFS thread they found the guy's something awful account

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
It's a feel-good story of the year. Good for that guy. Lmao at his PO

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://www.reddit.com/r/Channel5ive/comments/1083u9v/all_andrew_callaghan_allegations_summarized/

Looks like there are a lot of sexual assault allegations against the channel 5 guy. :whitewater:

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Channel5ive/comments/1083u9v/all_andrew_callaghan_allegations_summarized/

Looks like there are a lot of sexual assault allegations against the channel 5 guy. :whitewater:

didn't know that's what he meant by "All Gas No Brakes"

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I didn't know who he was

But now I do know 100% he did that poo poo in the reddit post. How you gonna be on tv and go up to highschool girls going "oh I rented out my place for AirBnB so don't have any place to go~" lmfao, oh so you gotta sleep in my bed ok creep

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
wait, they're saying it's epic prison guy? lol

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lollontee posted:

same username lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lollontee posted:

No, Vallum, different prison guy

Lol

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
well then

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Awwwwwwww.....

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

big aziz vibes

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

AnimeIsTrash posted:

God drat it every loving time.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Awwwwwwww.....

it's still tragic when you've got prejudices so integral to your sense of self that you feel compelled to choose your prejudices over literal true love. i pray Allah grant both of them true happiness, assuming anything about either case is true

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lollontee posted:

it's still tragic when you've got prejudices so integral to your sense of self that you feel compelled to choose your prejudices over literal true love.

especially when you are reaching out to the anonymous horde of a Chan board for advice in that conflicted moment

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Wait, epic prison guy was a Vallum rereg? Eh I dunno or mind

There's an Amazon book filled with these types of stories "Be Me > Be Gay" which seems like a delightful lunch break read.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

especially when you are reaching out to the anonymous horde of a Chan board for advice in that conflicted moment

methinks maybe it's a troll, it's just too perfectly composed to elicit the exact reaction that was clipped in the replies. otoh everything on chans is up to how you choose to read anything, free of context

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Is this the guy that would pretend to be like a news reporter going off after doing a "real" segment on location

I always thought that was a dumb gimmick and sucked

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Futanari Damacy posted:

Is this the guy that would pretend to be like a news reporter going off after doing a "real" segment on location

no, he rarely if ever talked in his videos. it was mainly just going to places where mass amounts of people were going and interviewing people. He and/or the team he worked with did seem to have a talent for finding the most wackadoo people even among seas of wackadoo people. but like, you could very easily replace this guy and keep the channel going.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Futanari Damacy posted:

not really, he's like zoomer louis theroux

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bastard Tetris posted:

I had a column in the college newspaper where I would take a professor in a related field to the movies and write up them making GBS threads all over it, instead of doing that I took a professor who had an Aubrey/Maturin 2000 bumper sticker and it was probably the best time I’ve had watching a movie in a decade or so, even the movie adaptation kicks rear end

this owns

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Benagain posted:

every so often I think about getting HOLD FAST tattooed on my knuckles

hell yes

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

thats right

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

StashAugustine posted:

The best villain protagonist movie ever made

never realized this, but its true

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Is Seeking Derangements good, I feel like I've enjoyed the guests near enough every time they've been on Chapo

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Her Dryer posted:

Is Seeking Derangements good, I feel like I've enjoyed the guests near enough every time they've been on Chapo

Only one way to find out

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
anyone knows what the trueanon february tour dates are? the post about it is paywalled.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

anyone knows what the trueanon february tour dates are? the post about it is paywalled.

lol how exclusive!

edit i email the epstein feed mods

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
came to see if anyone'd be discussing the prison goon guy and this was a welcome surprise

:kimchi:

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

all here
https://linktr.ee/trueanon

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

no, he rarely if ever talked in his videos. it was mainly just going to places where mass amounts of people were going and interviewing people. He and/or the team he worked with did seem to have a talent for finding the most wackadoo people even among seas of wackadoo people. but like, you could very easily replace this guy and keep the channel going.

The guys that ended up owning All Gas No Brakes tried this already

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Atrocious Joe posted:

The guys that ended up owning All Gas No Brakes tried this already

really? the youtube channel has been silent since andrew left

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

thanks.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dr. Killjoy posted:

came to see if anyone'd be discussing the prison goon guy and this was a welcome surprise :kimchi:

it is quite honestly both the cutest and most tragic of all posts i can think of, depending on how the reader pictures the outcome. if i may, a posting masterpiece

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
epic prison guy ftw

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Her Dryer posted:

its great.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Xaris posted:

epic prison guy ftw

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Her Dryer posted:

Yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Did Jaques quit the pod or something? I really liked that crazy cajun.