Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

EorayMel posted:

:torgue: How to own people :torgue:

RIP to a real one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Desert Bus posted:

In the past 19 years I have managed to create two forum legacies. The first is equating UitM to Moby, the second is making sure everyone knows sucking your own dick is more like sucking dick than having your dick sucked. Which one would you lean into???

credburn posted:

I had a girlfriend who loved to see me do this. I never understood why I didn't like sucking my own dick, because I do like having my dick sucked, and also I like sucking dick. It was like it canceled each other out. But girlfriend thought it was hot so

Asterite34 posted:

Gives a new meaning to "weird flex"

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I just laughed so hard I subluxated a rib. You know something is good when it hurts.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Desert Bus posted:

I just laughed so hard I subluxated a rib. You know something is good when it hurts.

That probably helps in this situation

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Kingo Ligma posted:

That probably helps in this situation

Auto-fellatio is an ability that should cause you to ejaculate a giant red flag emblazoned with the words "YOU HAVE A HYPERMOBILITY SPECTRUM DISORDER SEEK HELP."

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Interestingly, the man who invented the idea of having a rib removed for autofellatio purposes is also credited with inventing fascism

Plus he conquered a city in peacetime for shits and giggles

e: this isn't the historical fun fact thread, my bad

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Interestingly, the man who invented the idea of having a rib removed for autofellatio purposes is also credited with inventing fascism

Plus he conquered a city in peacetime for shits and giggles

e: this isn't the historical fun fact thread, my bad

I thought I was in the "Media that did not age well" thread up until this post. I'd love to have a couple of problematic ribs removed but i'm not a fascist

Also who are you talking about please, because they sound awful and I would like to know more.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Desert Bus posted:

I thought I was in the "Media that did not age well" thread up until this post. I'd love to have a couple of problematic ribs removed but i'm not a fascist

Also who are you talking about please, because they sound awful and I would like to know more.

This guy, if I'm not mistaken.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
Had no idea that kid with the Uncle at Nintendo invented fascism but it all makes sense now

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
fun fact: that kid is my uncle, and he now actually works at nintendo

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Lemniscate Blue posted:

This guy, if I'm not mistaken.

That's the guy!

Behind The Bastards did a 2-parter on him, conent warning for sexual assault. Plus the war and fascism things. The dicksucking is only briefly mentioned.

https://www.stitcher.com/show/behind-the-bastards/episode/part-one-the-man-who-invented-fascism-66732817
https://www.stitcher.com/show/behind-the-bastards/episode/part-two-the-man-who-invented-fascism-66792740

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Desert Bus posted:

Auto-fellatio is an ability that should cause you to ejaculate a giant red flag emblazoned with the words "YOU HAVE A HYPERMOBILITY SPECTRUM DISORDER SEEK HELP."

Until you quit taking adderall and get your appetite back then you just get fat and can't anymore!!!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Kitfox88 posted:

Until you quit taking adderall and get your appetite back then you just get fat and can't anymore!!!

ADHD is comorbid with HSD's, you're just proving my point.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7882457/

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Desert Bus posted:

:aaaaa:

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
:ms:

https://twitter.com/SA__moment/status/1612963932158803968?s=20&t=cmy3WaHziLe4uoOwO0Y9SQ

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Guy Mann continues to haunt the site from beyond the 100K grave

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Holy mother of god

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
If they're not familiar with Bruce Baum or David Crosby I could a kid assuming that's Hulk Hogan.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
:aaaaa: Holy crap. It's uncanny. There's like 1% chance that isn't the origin of the whole thing.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
The Baum skit is mentioned in the original thread

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

you'd think guy mann'd have spotted that, given that all he does is skim the sagas thread for content

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That skit comes up every time people ask about the origin of meat shoes. I assumed it was common knowledge.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

you'd think guy mann'd have spotted that, given that all he does is skim the sagas thread for content

Jesus, if his brain wasn't broken before, it surely must be now.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

YaketySass posted:

the suffering of my slaves in the writing mines

Heath posted:

Tragedy struck today as an unexpected hard drive crash caused a collapse in a tunnel of the writing mines, killing four miners and trapping seven others under insurmountable verb rubble.

YaketySass posted:

death of the author's canary

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

https://twitter.com/SA__moment/status/1613218780020371461?s=20&t=kStSybTZCrKf5xk7anXhvQ

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

man don't show me more guy mann posts

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
No more guy mann posts. get that trash off my lawn

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

some plague rats posted:

No more guy mann posts. get that trash off my lawn

May I still poo poo on your lawn during my morning naturalist sashay

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

freeedr posted:

May I still poo poo on your lawn during my morning naturalist sashay

Well you're posting, aren't you?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
who is guy mann

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

He's just a guy, man.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
if you are in a relationship with someone and you break up and they make a twitter about you and post nothing but random factoids about you isnt that like illegal in some places as well as being incredibly pathetic and creepy?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
As far as I can remember they were just a very prolific but almost always lovely poster. Just someone who almost always had terrible takes and posted them constantly under multiple accounts.

I don't remember if they were also the poster that would imagedump in the funny pictures or schad threads and they always included one creepy image/video of a woman in a revealing outfit or a bikini. That might have been the Jaguars pedo guy.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

TehRedWheelbarrow posted:

if you are in a relationship with someone and you break up and they make a twitter about you and post nothing but random factoids about you isnt that like illegal in some places as well as being incredibly pathetic and creepy?

Hey mods, why are you letting TehRedWheelbarrow's ex post on his account?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
:mad:

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

no i believe that is the legal reason for twitter to be an ongoing enterprise right now

John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

Desert Bus posted:

Jeez, why couldn't you tell me this when I was thirteen?

Kitfox88 posted:

Desert Bus posted:

Jeez, why couldn't you tell me this when I was twenty-one and gained two hundred and fifty pounds?

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Nessus posted:

There was a game jam in Nantucket

hyphz posted:

With a "5e compatible" bucket;
When the lawyers from hell
Brought the new OGL
They tossed in a match and said f**k it

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

What I'm hearing here is you had sex with Guy Mann.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Baron von Eevl posted:

As far as I can remember they were just a very prolific but almost always lovely poster. Just someone who almost always had terrible takes and posted them constantly under multiple accounts.

I don't remember if they were also the poster that would imagedump in the funny pictures or schad threads and they always included one creepy image/video of a woman in a revealing outfit or a bikini. That might have been the Jaguars pedo guy.

I think the funny images guy was different, and people just accused him of being Guy to irritate him. Unless I'm thinking of the guy who posted images so consistently unfunny the mods created the "mildly interesting pictures" thread just for him.