Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

That just proves how incredibly flawed ChatGPT is. ETM would never use the word "grateful".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
stern show megathread: it's a piece of poo poo go look at a dodge challenger

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

beep by grandpa posted:

I did my best and I was not let down. Please do your best to read from top to bottom without spoiling yourself on the bottom half. You will thank me.

if you dont know, this is an AI-language prompt that writes stuff for you automatically

This is amazing. :golfclap:

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Someone ask ChatGPT how many black people work at accounting firms versus white people.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Maybe ChatGPT can help Sal represent himself properly on how he wants to explain himself.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Lifespan posted:

Maybe ChatGPT can help Sal represent himself properly on how he wants to explain himself.

Maybe, but it's also amazing to realize that it could have written a better love note than ETA did.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Eric the midget's first call ever to the show was up on YouTube years ago, and someone in the comments pointed out that Howard gave him like 500 bucks for whatever reason and the fuckin ingrate never even said thanks.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

wesleywillis posted:

Eric the midget's first call ever to the show was up on YouTube years ago, and someone in the comments pointed out that Howard gave him like 500 bucks for whatever reason and the fuckin ingrate never even said thanks.

I can call bullshit without even pulling it up. He absolutely did.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Yah its brief and in typical Eric gargoyle fashion its hard to catch. Its not the first thing he says but its a grunted "thanks" in there somewhere

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Ok, ok.

I haven't heard it in years and saw the comment so............

Howard Stern thread: NOT ONE FUCKIN BUYBACK

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

wesleywillis posted:

I haven't heard it in years and saw the comment so............

Not to be a dick but maybe rely less on internet comments for information you go on to repeat as if fact? Speak ill about the dead all you want just don't lie about them

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

parthenocarpy posted:

Not to be a dick but maybe rely less on internet comments for information you go on to repeat as if fact? Speak ill about the dead all you want just don't lie about them

Well what do you do for a living?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

parthenocarpy posted:

I get this, but also Eric was somewhat notorious for being an, in his own words, 'stupid, lovely, cocksucking, dumbass, completely loving idiotic, lame, stupid loving ungrateful midget.'

:shrug:

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Eric the lovely penis

"Is that true Eric? Are you a lovely penis?"

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I will always love that Eric was incensed that Howard called Kelly Clarkson fat that he waited until like 3 in the morning to call in and complain

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Lifespan posted:

Eric the lovely penis

"Is that true Eric? Are you a lovely penis?"

That one carries implications.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

There are ten thousand things to point and laugh at Eric about that are true and interesting. Certainly amongst the millions of possible things you could say about Eric that aren't true "he didn't say thanks" in one of the most memorable and verifyable calls ever is not one of them. You might as well say he didn't 69 Airforce Amy which is a short stop from spitting on his grave

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Okay, Eric, let's go down to the heterosexual room. Let's watch some NASCAR. Let's spit. This is manly! We're spitting on the floor like real men. I'm gonna do some weightlifting over here. Uh-oh, Eric! I think we're actually in the homosexual room! There's a ton of naked dudes in here and they have us surrounded!

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
I've only just heard this Fred the Elephant Boy clip (featuring his brother), where they appeared on an old wrestling show and were brought out as "Jerry the King Lawler's sons" and Fred demands child support. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcsosERF0Ko

It was about the wrestling back then, when it was Jerry the King Lawler, Fred the Elephant Boy...

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
The Howard Stern Show Megathread: It was a bit of a stumble

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Lol I just saw a very skinny Jason Kaplan appearing in a Nutrisystem ad on TV.

I came to post this here because I don't know a single soul who would think that was funny or know who Jason Kaplan is.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

wesleywillis posted:

Any opportunity to link this: https://archive.org/details/todd-packer-collection/Eric+The+Midget+Part+I.mp3

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Ralph Hurley posted:

I came to post this here because I don't know a single soul who would think that was funny or know who Jason Kaplan is.

I was sitting on the toilet this morning flipping through the internet and my google news feed had a before and after picture of him and called him a "Radio Host"
Not sure how I feel about my algorithm pushing Jason Kaplan pictures to my news first thing in the morning

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Ralph Hurley posted:

I saw that same ad on TV just now! I was about to post about it but you beat me to it. Thin Jason looks older and more beat up than Howard, what an achievement.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Ralph Hurley posted:

lol radio people still do this? I can remember around the early 80s when you'd start hearing FM radio DJs gong on and on about weight loss programs like this. Not sure about now but most DJs did just coke to loose the weight during the campaign would easily add all the wight back after.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004

lynch_69 posted:

I saw that same ad on TV just now! I was about to post about it but you beat me to it. Thin Jason looks older and more beat up than Howard, what an achievement.

I guarantee Howard is going to be angry about this. Even though I haven't seen the ad I'm sure it said "radio personality" or "works for Sirius XM" and didn't even mention the show at all but I'm sure Howard will still be upset.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Without question that is the sort of thing that pisses Howard off. I wonder if they brought it up on the show yet.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
Is Nutrisystem not buying ads on THSS like all those annoying Peloton ads a while back?

That would probably annoy Howard. Nutrisystem was a Stern show sponsor from way, way back.

Jennifer Anniston’s first appearance on the show, way before she was famous, was as a spokeswoman that lost weight using the product.

Baba Booey has said multiple times that he thinks he could have banged her.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Two Kings posted:

Jennifer Anniston’s first appearance on the show, way before she was famous, was as a spokeswoman that lost weight using the product.

Baba Booey has said multiple times that he thinks he could have banged her.

He in fact stated that she wasn't hot enough for him to bother hitting on. I suppose that's understandable given what a looker he was at the time.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Baba Booey: The kind of guy that thinks the stripper is hitting on him

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
ra ra retard

Chicken Butt
Oct 27, 2010
Yeah Nutrisystem is a sponsor — the spots consist of Jason coming on air and discussing his Nutrisystem experience with Howard, so it seems pretty clear that Howard is on board with the whole thing.

I mean, if you think about it, thinness is next to godliness for Howard, so this is one of the few outside gigs that he would approve of.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I feel like Howard would only be mad about Jason being in the ad if his name was somehow brought into it. It didn’t say Jason Kaplan from the Howard Stern Show, just Jason Kaplan, a formerly fat nobody.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Ralph Hurley posted:

I feel like Howard would only be mad about Jason being in the ad if his name was somehow brought into it.

Perhaps, but the lack of his name being used didn't seem to stop Howard from berating the guys who were doing those hacky "Stars of Satellite" appearances.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

Sand Monster posted:

He in fact stated that she wasn't hot enough for him to bother hitting on. I suppose that's understandable given what a looker he was at the time.

This is a 7/10 look for 1987

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

parthenocarpy posted:

This is a 7/10 look for 1987

Yeah, I mean, he looks like a stand in for Hall or Oates (I can't remember which one).

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

It’s Oates

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Ralph Hurley posted:

It’s Oates

Hello hello.

You make mah dreams come true, boff.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Howard Stern Show Megathread: I was just about to send Jeff Beck a note.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Vice should do a Dark Side of the Whackpack series. Tell me that wouldn't be the poo poo.