Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
A better comparison would be, would you rather be on a desert island with Nathen or the homeless people he keeps railing against. Would you rather be trapped with Nathen or the landmonster. Would you rather be stuck in an elevator with Nathen or Pig Troll Bill Kramer

In every single instance I'd rather hang with whoever is not Nathen so I'd have to pick Elon, following this logic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I would pick Nathen he would be much more interesting to talk to than Elon. I care way more about the backstory of the Pig Troll and Angel Gaby than whatever dumb poo poo Elon wants to talk about.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I feel like Nathen would be exhausting after a very short period of time

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Agent Escalus posted:

Yeah, Elon never wanted entergagement. Also he was married with kids. He’s got it out of his system. Nathen would view you as his last (only?) chance.

Out of his system? There's a new secret IVF kid of his that he's abandoned discovered nearly every other month.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Frank Frank posted:

Presumably his coke supply would dry up in short order

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/thenathfield/status/1613023514268766208?s=46&t=EAVNaYiBz4tuZdQNy2UzOg

Oh, that’s not creepy at all…

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

He continually outdoes himself.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat
He’s just talking to the thread directly now. It’s his final source of narcissistic sustenance.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/MTVNEWS/status/1612976868713500673

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
Mneow, I sure could go for some AndrewGarfieldEats Big Cow Lasagna.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
how DARE andrew treat Nathen, the world's youngest Garfield restaurant franchisee, with such disrespect?!?!?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Nikumatic posted:

He’s just talking to the thread directly now. It’s his final source of narcissistic sustenance.

if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gaze also into you,
than ask you for cat food in a really uncomfortable way.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

cool rings and face

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

No awful beard 3/10

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Garfield that Nathen will never be

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1613278404685479938?t=19MT7cXx37tfxd5M6F8AYA&s=19

Of course he's already posting about it

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

Nathen you fool! You could have hired Andrew Garfield for a live-action production of Nathfield - he’s way more charismatic than Chris Pratt, so you’d win! You’d beat Paramount! And you threw it all away due to your vanity and your hubris!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Andrew Garfield has been cast to play Nathen in the upcoming GarfieldEats biopic (which Nathen has no rights to)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nathen isn't even tweeting at Andrew Garfield. He hosed up and used a hashtag.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Andrew Garfield is gonna wake up in Toronto sewed into a gently used Garfield mascot suit

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Goddammit Nathen that's clearly raw umber or #a75e09 at most

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jan 12, 2023

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Finally caught back up. Nathen is right about paper advertising fliers.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Escape From Noise posted:

Out of his system? There's a new secret IVF kid of his that he's abandoned discovered nearly every other month.

Is there ever a good time to admit that one pays more attention to Nathen's shenanigans than Elon's? I don't keep up with the dedicated thread about him because Nathen is just so much more bonkers and oblivious and foolish and...you get it. After all, if one is to spend one's mortal time on internet forums, might as well go for subjects with the maximum buzz, right?

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Agent Escalus posted:

Is there ever a good time to admit that one pays more attention to Nathen's shenanigans than Elon's? I don't keep up with the dedicated thread about him because Nathen is just so much more bonkers and oblivious and foolish and...you get it. After all, if one is to spend one's mortal time on internet forums, might as well go for subjects with the maximum buzz, right?

Elon Musk is a boring predictable tool.

Nathen Mazri is a fascinating unknowable narcissist.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

pseudanonymous posted:

Elon Musk is a boring predictable tool.

Nathen Mazri is a fascinating unknowable narcissist.

After both of them were born into massive, they both managed to become utter gently caress ups. Now they need to team up to save the local community center. Can they stop being such incompetent gently caress ups for one second and pull it off? Can they pretend hey care enough about a local community center long enough to get round to writing a check that wont bounce?

Find out this summer in Musking 2: Mazri boogaloo!!!
If you can't beat the system... musk it!

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Nathen tweeting angrily at a man named Garfield for wearing an orange suit is at least something I immediately knew he would do when I saw the original post, which means for the first time I actually understood what he was about to do. Oh no

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Agent Escalus posted:

I also stopped following Elon Musk's bullshit, but I always have time for this thread. It's probably healthier to quietly marvel at Nathen from afar than it is to give a poo poo about Elon Musk

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

sharknado slashfic posted:

Finally caught back up. Nathen is right about paper advertising fliers.

When was the last time the man in the orange suit wasn't right about anything

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Quarex posted:

Nathen tweeting angrily at a man named Garfield for wearing an orange suit

And knowing Nathen, it comes across as more threatening and unhinged than playful. Who is this dead eyed psycho demanding I take my clothes off

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

EEKA GEEK posted:

And knowing Nathen, it comes across as more threatening and unhinged than playful. Who is this dead eyed psycho demanding I take my clothes off

This would also have been the conclusion of the reality dating show saga, if there had been any applicants.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I am still mad about the dating show not taking place. It would have been glorious.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Frank Frank posted:

Agreed, but if you snapped at him, he'd resent it and it would get dark. (Fork jail)

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

That looks like one of those AI constructed pics, but the hand is acceptable.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lmfao

Samovar posted:

That looks like one of those AI constructed pics, but the hand is acceptable.

it still can't render a remotely realistic beard though

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

I can't believe they're making another The Thing movie

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
Nathen has less than a couple thousand followers on twitter. This is wild to me. That we've been able to keep this thread going for this long without touching the poop and ruining everything, a la early years SA. I can't believe more people aren't loving with him. He appears to be eminently fuckwithable.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Frank Frank posted:

I am still mad about the dating show not taking place. It would have been glorious.

You know he’ll come up with something else. It might even extend the mineshaft.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

dokmo posted:

Nathen has less than a couple thousand followers on twitter. This is wild to me. That we've been able to keep this thread going for this long without touching the poop and ruining everything, a la early years SA. I can't believe more people aren't loving with him. He appears to be eminently fuckwithable.

And what's even more amazing is that all the followers are fake, his posts get zero engagement, like we are talking below "somebody liked my tweet by accident" levels of activity, it should be absolutely impossible to generate such deafening silence in his quest for attention, yet he's managed it somehow, and that's awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

yeah for real :argh: