Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just realised i camln hold down L and it shows the sprites hidden behind raised platforms. should have read the manual

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

: Awaken the first 3 Elemental Spirits (Water, Fire, Earth)

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

trying to jack off posted:

no offense but you should be committed to an institution and never released and any medical review board that reads this thread would be in unanimous agreement

Arrhythmia posted:

You picked a sega saturn game you hypocritical son of a bitch.

Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

: Defeat Metatron

This fight was pretty easy, just Huang Long and the last boss left for this run. Then on to the Demi Fiend sometime this month lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sourdough posted:

Finally free lol

: Defeat the Demi-Fiend (PLATINUM)

The final successful fight using the debilitate/sukukaja strategy took just under 2 hours. Once you get in a rhythm and have everyone alive and healthy after the first gaea rage, it's not super dangerous, just very slow going. Luckily that gaea rage comes early in the fight so you don't waste too much time before knowing if you have a chance or not. Serph was level 92 and maxed stats except agility in the 80s, argilla and gale were mid 70s and close to max stats just lacking some strength and agility. I don't know how you can beat him even fully maxed out without using that strat, the gaea rage mechanic is insane even on top of everything else he has.

He's a cool super boss for taking away all the end game skills you learn, even if it's infuriating in the moment. Huang Long died in two fully buffed/debilitated black suns in comparison lol, so I'm glad he wasn't that easy, but do wish he'd been a little less intense.

This was cool too

Someone pick DDS2 next so I can play that

drat dude

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

: Defeat Huang Long

This was a really long boring fight waiting for the correct phase, and I'm glad I'm done with the side content now lol. On to finishing the game

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
before anyone tries this on emulator, the nightly build of PCSX2 crashes on the final cutscene of the game, and the recommended fix is to install 1.6 lol which I am doing now

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
holy gently caress the final boss music for DDS is incredible

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

: Beat the game

Really good first month long pick EE, I think I will try for Demi Fiend just not right away because I'm burnt out.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

before anyone tries this on emulator, the nightly build of PCSX2 crashes on the final cutscene of the game, and the recommended fix is to install 1.6 lol which I am doing now

drat. I guess we'll see what the Linux build does when I get there

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm playing a retail copy on original hardware so I shan't be having these problems.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

grieving for Gandalf posted:

drat. I guess we'll see what the Linux build does when I get there

Cool, let us know. *pressing the yospos alarm*

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

IT GUY: Have you tried loving the computer yet?

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lmao no..... I'm playing on my Steam Deck..... please.....

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bro what’s that on your dick? Is that… is that arctic silver 6? Bro you nasty 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bro what’s that on your dick? Is that… is that arctic silver 6? Bro you nasty 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Watercooling my balls

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lol

nooo

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
so you're saying your gaming pc stopped working after your internet forum buddy installed linux on it? weird, lemme just crack the case open an--

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

The Kins posted:

so you're saying your gaming pc stopped working after your internet forum buddy installed linux on it? weird, lemme just crack the case open an--

Lmao

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

The Kins posted:

lmao

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The Kins posted:

lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

The Kins posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

The Kins posted:

Gross lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've never used Linux and installing stuff on Steam Deck I discovered that it takes no less than seven clicks to select and copy all files in a folder. Reprehensible. Maybe it's better when you have an actual mouse and keyboard but I bet it isn't.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Kins posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Fatal Consequences of Linux Use

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I've never used Linux and installing stuff on Steam Deck I discovered that it takes no less than seven clicks to select and copy all files in a folder. Reprehensible. Maybe it's better when you have an actual mouse and keyboard but I bet it isn't.

I don't know what benefit Linux has for the nerds who actually make poo poo but it sucks rear end for the end user who just wants to use it

the worst poo poo is when you want to copy the saves from a game or app. they have it set up so every little thing is in its own compartmentalized folder that is four folders deep in a hidden directory and is only identified by a random number, so you have to pick through folders trying to find out which one it is

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao at this page

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

The Kins posted:

Gah!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Watercooling my balls

The Kins posted:

lmfao

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 65 days!

The Kins posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)