Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

learnincurve posted:

4 days, the dude forgot to install sov for 4 days after someone else cleared out the system, allowing larry to stumble into it, and then had the balls to be outraged about it.

Honking at these chucklefucks in local is encoraged.

i'd just like to point out alectical is the one who brought the first TCUs and our staging POS down. all i did was lose some ships, waste a lot of time, and complete a full moon survey of the constellation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

learnincurve posted:

4 days, the dude forgot to install sov for 4 days after someone else cleared out the system, allowing larry to stumble into it, and then had the balls to be outraged about it.

:honk:

Andohz
Aug 15, 2004

World's Strongest Smelly Hobo
My favourite part of all this is still the diplo for some alt-corp causing a diplomatic incident and then telling us to take it up with the corp's diplo like they're the villain in Lethal Weapon 2 playing the diplomatic immunity card.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

Rust Martialis posted:

Read the first sentence, thought this was the most racist post about Rhode Island in SA history.

lmao

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Rust Martialis posted:

Read the first sentence, thought this was the most racist post about Rhode Island in SA history.

Lol; maybe a Family Guy script

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

I’ll curate the wiki

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

learnincurve posted:

:bighonk:

ALWAYS
HONK
IN
LOCAL

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

We had a very reasonable offer, too. We hold it, y'all can rat and mine but don't touch the ice or moons.

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

I suppose if you were going to accidentally hold sov, provi would be the place to do it

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

captainclaw posted:

I suppose if you were going to accidentally hold sov, provi would be the place to do it

Well it's that or Cloud Ring.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roller Coast Guard posted:

Well it's that or Cloud Ring.

init. is trying to rent out clown ring as well lmao

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

yeah if you're gonna hold sov, "accidentally, as a joke" is the way to do it imho

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Larry Parrish posted:

init. is trying to rent out clown ring as well lmao

but what about the imperium "not renters" thing???????????????????????????????????

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Don't believe things that republican politicians tell you

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.
everything about this just keeps getting funnier and i love it

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
I love this stupid loving game.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

ded posted:

but what about the imperium "not renters" thing???????????????????????????????????

maybe being told not to abandon and blow up structures for the loot they drop is having an adverse effect on INIT's bottom line

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

Kazinsal posted:

I love this stupid loving game.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Operation Lawn making GBS threads is a go go go

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

Hey goons!

Are you bored in fortress Delve? Do you hate botters and/or crave violence? Wanna help create the silliest power vacuum Providence has ever experienced?

If so, join GEESE today! Our accidental sov turned into more accidental sov, and now we're on a mission to erase Deep Space Alliance from nullsec, and you can help!

These people couldn't even keep an astrahus from coming online with 4 nightmares, a stack of T3Cs, booshers, and the home team advantage and while they were failing at preventing that from happening we took three systems on the other side of them and set up our permanent nullsec base of operations.

To say they're outmatched is an understatement, but you can help make this fight faster and funnier.

Join GEESE today!

https://discord.goosegoo.se

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Also for those of you who remember my "never nullsec" statements when I founded GEESE, well... I'm all out of crow.

windex
Aug 2, 2006

One thing living in Japan does is cement the fact that ignoring the opinions of others is a perfectly valid life strategy.

corgski posted:

Also for those of you who remember my "never nullsec" statements when I founded GEESE, well... I'm all out of crow.

These idiots kept threatening us with a good time what are we supposed to do :colbert:

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

corgski posted:

a tragedy, null sux

while I am stuck in the imperium for the forseeable future i'd be happy to come shoot your enemies

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Stop making me want to play internet spaceships you fucks

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

psilocybin laden posted:

a tragedy, null sux

while I am stuck in the imperium for the forseeable future i'd be happy to come shoot your enemies

We'll gladly welcome daytrippers who want to come help us honk, poo poo, and leave!

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
accidentally holding sov is how goonfleet started so be forewarned goose people

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
up next is defrauding the elderly and joining the army to avoid the settlement payment

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
some nerd on reddit fired up photoshop and now you all have to see it too.

https://imgur.com/gallery/i3LKBGx

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

learnincurve posted:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

corgski posted:

Hey goons!

Are you bored in fortress Delve? Do you hate botters and/or crave violence? Wanna help create the silliest power vacuum Providence has ever experienced?

If so, join GEESE today! Our accidental sov turned into more accidental sov, and now we're on a mission to erase Deep Space Alliance from nullsec, and you can help!

These people couldn't even keep an astrahus from coming online with 4 nightmares, a stack of T3Cs, booshers, and the home team advantage and while they were failing at preventing that from happening we took three systems on the other side of them and set up our permanent nullsec base of operations.

To say they're outmatched is an understatement, but you can help make this fight faster and funnier.

Join GEESE today!

https://discord.goosegoo.se

THE HORN OF GOONDOR???

but yes, feel free to join the discord for goodfites this weekend. there will be blood.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Kaysette posted:

THE HORN OF GOONDOR???

but yes, feel free to join the discord for goodfites this weekend. there will be blood.

the honk of goondor :smug:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Why the hell did that person use pokemon cards instead of any other card game where the mechanics would make sense

:goonsay:

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Why the hell did that person use pokemon cards instead of any other card game where the mechanics would make sense

:goonsay:

if they had played a good game before they wouldnt be playing eve

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Next up, imperium leaders as marvel characters...

That dude has promiced 54 of these things, isn't that nice of him.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There was a guy on the PoE reddit a while back who posted a bajillon page manifesto. It's like there's some kind of meta around embarrassing yourself on that website.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Sucks up to brisk, is downright mean to the guy giving out SRP levels of dickpunching going on there.

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

learnincurve posted:

Oh what the everloving gently caress is this.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

andromache posted:

Oh what the everloving gently caress is this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

really diversifying the personality cult these days

or something