Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

ymgve posted:

hopefully a decade older and not a teen anymore

unfortunately due to an unprecedented medical condition they are not older and are still a teen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Feels Villeneuve posted:

unfortunately due to an unprecedented medical condition they are not older and are still a teen

unless they are an anime protag, a fate worse than death

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

You know...
I have a friend named Brian... you don't think...?

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

haveblue posted:

posting on incel reddits

This

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

True to his word about being the one in the kitchen, Brian is now a successful chef. He has proven the importance of following one’s dreams even when faced mockery and derision.

He’s still on incel subreddits, though.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
because I'd been talking about playing NiGHTS and billy hatcher, a friend got me balan wonderworld for christmas. the gameplay is a cesspit of half baked ideas but the cutscenes about the circumstances of each boss are actually pretty funny and surprisingly well animated and directed

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

I said come in! posted:

I am not even remotely surprised.

Insanely same

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the best part of someone getting accused of domestic assault isn't the accusation, it's getting to tell all my friends about how i knew all along

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Haven't physically cringed this hard in a long time. And I bookmark the GBS OSHA thread

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I'll be the one in the kitchen
Alone
Cuz I'm a wierdo

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i own a switch, i bought it so i could play Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate (great game) and Breath of the Wild (huge disappointment)

luckily more games came out on it like MH Rise (also a disappointment) and Animal Crossing (pretty good) and Pokemon Snap (great)

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I was in the kitchen just now making myself coffee.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Looper posted:

because I'd been talking about playing NiGHTS and billy hatcher, a friend got me balan wonderworld for christmas. the gameplay is a cesspit of half baked ideas but the cutscenes about the circumstances of each boss are actually pretty funny and surprisingly well animated and directed

Always remember dolphins are assholes.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Brian is just a big cooking mama fan

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Electric Phantasm posted:

Always remember dolphins are assholes.

film schools should study that shot of the torn up photo in the trash can

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Looper posted:

curiously, the only console warriors you see these days all happen to own ps5s

Someones never read the Switch thread lol

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I see people coming out to support Gamepass, but you don't see the level of brand loyalty to Microsoft as a company that you see in Sony fans or worse Nintendo fans. The only real way to be is to have no loyalty and go where the games are, which is nowhere right now

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It's a hard life sometimes, being a Gamer of Fortune.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I've got plenty of games to play, sorry for your lots

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i always have been and always will be a PC gamer first

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Call me when Gravity Rush is available on Steam. (Please do)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Sakurazuka posted:

I've got plenty of games to play, sorry for your lots

This

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I don't know what whack console you need to have to think there's no games out. actually I do, but that would be rude to say

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Gaius Marius posted:

I see people coming out to support Gamepass, but you don't see the level of brand loyalty to Microsoft as a company that you see in Sony fans or worse Nintendo fans. The only real way to be is to have no loyalty and go where the games are, which is nowhere right now

You kiddin? I'm drowning in game

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Aren’t PC people technically Microsoft fans? They mainly use their OS

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

hatty posted:

Aren’t PC people technically Microsoft fans? They mainly use their OS

They're Steam fans

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Remembering when a mod tried to change the steam thread to the general PC gaming thread and everyone flipped out

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

My PC has its own fans :^)

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I remember when the Steam thread had an op longer than War & Peace

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Frankly can I not use a thing without being called a "fan" of it?

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

going to start fiercely defending the honor of the noble Epic Games Store

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
drat the end of The Last Remnant Disc 1 goes incredibly hard. Rush was breaking into the evil duke's palace to rescue Irina but he got discovered and the crew got set upon by a giant eye demon spewing hellfire but Rush somehow summoned this giant mechanical monster to fight for us and we won but then it turned out the evil duke who'd been manipulating the Conqueror had actually been getting manipulated by Wagram the whole time! So everyone left him to be useless and Rush escaped with Irina but then outside the Conqueror attacked him and they both went super saiyan and then Irina nuked the whole city. Now it's 6 months later and the entire world is at with each other.

...I still have no idea what's going on in the plot of this game.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

They removed Last Remnant from Steam?

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

I'm a fan of Realtek drivers.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

bone emulator posted:

They removed Last Remnant from Steam?

Nah it still seems mostly intact to me.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Someones never read the Switch thread lol

nobody hates the switch more than switch thread regulars

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Infinitum posted:

Oh yeah? Name every video game!

Mario.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

The biggest games related concept I'm a fan of is Bink Video, god everytime you see that logo you know you were in for something special

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Mario FTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

He's ok