Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I just want to know what happened with the armpit food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

dr_rat posted:

After both of them were born into massive, they both managed to become utter gently caress ups. Now they need to team up to save the local community center. Can they stop being such incompetent gently caress ups for one second and pull it off? Can they pretend hey care enough about a local community center long enough to get round to writing a check that wont bounce?

Find out this summer in Musking 2: Mazri boogaloo!!!
If you can't beat the system... musk it!

Spoiler alert: the community center gets sold off to a shell company controlled by Russian oligarchs to be converted into a nuclear waste dump. The two co-stars try to divert attention from these new landmonsters by spending the latter half of the movie plotting an extended belly-dance sequence that they advertise as, "the future of human self-expression, an #END to self-suppression!"

Nathen manages to temporarily secure the Dilbert license.

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

deedee megadoodoo posted:

I just want to know what happened with the armpit food

He couldn't even talk about this without calling the normal deodorant company people "loving liars" or something

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
The word that comes to mind for literally everything Nathen does: "inappropriate" :hmmyes:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

steinrokkan posted:

And what's even more amazing is that all the followers are fake, his posts get zero engagement, like we are talking below "somebody liked my tweet by accident" levels of activity, it should be absolutely impossible to generate such deafening silence in his quest for attention, yet he's managed it somehow, and that's awesome

The incredible silence is what discourages me from loving with Nathen. During #staplerpingate, I counted like 6 of HIS accounts entergaging on his retweet #of an article, same amount of likes, and the only other reply was someone pointing #that out.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kntfkr posted:

The incredible silence is what discourages me from loving with Nathen. During #staplerpingate, I counted like 6 of HIS accounts entergaging on his retweet #of an article, same amount of likes, and the only other reply was someone pointing #that out.

Nathen is a botnet come to human form

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
We have trained an AI to maintain a beard at the worst possible length.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
I'm honestly shocked he hasn't found this thread googling Garfield eats or his name or nathfield or anything

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Just imagine to keep tweeting with no real interaction he has to know. I can’t be bothered to even make a gross joke on Reddit for less than 50 upvotes not worth the time to type it out for the endorphins

Slashed Out
Jul 27, 2022
Second podcast episode is out!

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep02-nathfield-the-chosen-one/id1660977164?i=1000594098911

It's mostly Nathfield having his ego inflated by the angel character and more weird and out of place Andrew Tate & Greta Thunberg comparisons.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

nathfield ep1: nathen is mad at a guy on reddit
nathfield ep2: nathen is tryign to incite a proletariat revolution

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Slashed Out posted:

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep02-nathfield-the-chosen-one/id1660977164?i=1000594098911

It's mostly Nathfield having his ego inflated by the angel character and more weird and out of place Andrew Tate & Greta Thunberg comparisons.

I’ll do a play by play tomorrow morning. I don’t have the mental fortitude to do it tonight

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

one day closer to opening nathfield eats

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

i'd rather have dandruff resting on my shoulders than this corrupt world

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Ghostlight posted:

i'd rather have dandruff resting on my shoulders than this corrupt world

Well it's both. Seem you're getting both.

Sorry. :(

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Slashed Out posted:

Absolutely haram

chadbear
Jan 15, 2020

Feline Mind Meld posted:

I'm honestly shocked he hasn't found this thread googling Garfield eats or his name or nathfield or anything

This thread shows up on page 1 in my google results for Nathfield. He must be aware of it. Nathfield if you read this please consider cleansing this bitch of a forum

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

I’ll do a play by play tomorrow morning. I don’t have the mental fortitude to do it tonight

Feeling insanely entergaged right now.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

chadbear posted:

This thread shows up on page 1 in my google results for Nathfield. He must be aware of it. Nathfield if you read this please consider cleansing this bitch of a forum

Nathan if you read this please consider professional help

You are a literal sociopath

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Nathan if you read this please consider professional help

You are a literal sociopath

also stop whatever it is you are doing with your facial hair, immediately, if that even is real facial hair and not flock

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Here we go...

EPISODE 2

Your episode description since I'm fairly certain he's just going to launch into dialogue with no context again:

quote:

A superhero cat chosen by fate to embark on a journey to clean the world from CATatrophe. Nathfield is revealed for the first time in this episode surprised by a sudden appearance of a wise and divine angel called Gabby to set his destiny in his own living room. Hilarious banter between those two, while Nathfield learns about his powerful orange suit, but all he is concerned about at the end of the day, is his hair looking puuuuuuurfect.
Should note that this podcast episode is "Rated R for Relevant" whatever the gently caress that means.

Opens with an alarm clock noise and the "What a glorious morning. Makes me HARD!" line from Nathfield we've alread heard.

Nathfield then states that today is one day closer to the opening of Nathfield Eats. I'm starting to think the whole point of this is to re-open GarfieldEats with another vaguely similar orange cat character and pretend nothing happened.

Nathfield then "does his hair" (sounds like showering maybe?) while some knockoff version of ELO plays in the background. He then comments on how gorgeous he is.

"Time for my chisel cheesy breakfast made of cheese" is something Nathfield says. I don't know what it means.

The fairy/angel then shows up. This time he actually asks, "hello is anyone there?" which makes a little sense following the generic "fairy entrance sound" that plays.

She then says, "Greetings Nathfield, I come bearing important news from the one king of the world of Mulk Universe" Seriously, that's exactly what she says.
It sounds like the VA for Angel Gaby has changed. Actually, looking at the credits, it appears to be the same lady but she has changed her character's voice to be less "blue fairy from Pinnochio" and more "Bette Midler"

Nathfield then asks if she's the angel of death(?) because he has barely started his fast food chain. This directly contradicts what he just said a few seconds ago where he explicitly states that the restaurant isn't open yet - let alone a chain.

Angel Gaby is having none of that and says, "gently caress your cheesy fast food chain and listen to me" and then asks whether Nathfield "gets it - or is there too much hair paste in your brain".
"Get it?" seems to be a thing Nathen likes to say.

Nathfield says, "How dare you?" to which Gaby replies "You sound like Andrew Tate now."
...and Nathfield replies, "You sound like the skamie little green child, Greta". Anyone know what skamie means? I don't. I think Nathen is just making up words again.

Gaby then tells Nathen he's supposed to save the world from corruption after a drumroll sound effect.

Nathen then tells Gaby that cats don't really want to be super heroes and she should go find a real hero like Scooby Doo (?)

This annoys Gaby who tells Nathfield that the fate of not only the world but the afterlife rests upon his shoulders
Nathen replies that he'd "rather have dandruff resting on his shoulders than this corrupt world"

Angel Gaby agrees with Nathfield? Oh and the king of the world is apparently "the divine" so there's that.
Gaby also tells Nathfield that he has been "gifted with extraordinary powers and abilities possessed within your orange suit"
This begs the question as to whether it's the suit that has powers or whether the powers were granted to the suit because Nathfield owns it. These are the questions that keep me up at night.
Gaby informs Nathen that he's supposed to use his powers/abilities to fight evil, bring happiness to the world and remind people of the "seven heavens"

Then a weird instrumental interlude plays for 5 seconds or so. I think this is supposed to be that moment in the superhero movie where the music swells and the hero accepts their destiny but it just comes off as weird.

Gaby then prattles on for a bit about teaching people to love/do good blah blah but ends with "..and how to stop spreading Hollywood indoctrinated sinful acts. People need reprogramming"
Gaby is getting dark/weird again.

Nathfield heaves an enormous dramatic sigh which I think is supposed to signal acquiescence.

Yep, getting real weird with it again Gaby says, "This is not a normal war! This is a war of the zombies. This is a soul searching war!"
Nathfield proclaims that Gaby's weird diatrabe is profound and calls her a "Ghostbuster" which confused me as well as Angel Gaby.
She corrects him and then Nathfield decides to play ball after confirming his suit is indeed "touched by God".

He continues, "I agree with you. The corruption of this world is deeply ingrained in the fabric of society. At the heart of this corruption are the elites; those who hold power and influence and use it to enrich themselves at the expense of the common people. These elites are driven by greed and a lust for power and they will stop at nothing to maintain their hold on society. They use their wealth and connections to buy politicians, sway public opinion and manipulate the media in their favor"
I mean, I actually agree with Nathfield here but lol if Nathen thinks he's representative of "the common people".
He then restates the same idea (corrupt elites rule the world) twice more only using different words.

Gaby attempts to interject but is told not to interrupt Nathfield. He also calls her the tooth fairy again. I think the pig goblin did that last episode.
Gaby seems kinda...turned on by Nathen's rudeness and says, "How dominating!" and then sex-moans again. Gross.

Nathfield then makes another incomprehensible statement, "You just ignited my righteous side of the brain and heart, a cause I care deeply about."

Nathfield then goes back AGAIN to rail against a small minority of elites living in luxury blah blah.
(Nathen, you are one of those people you twit)
Maybe Nathen thinks portraying himself/his expy as a "common man" is going to win him points with the public?

Gaby screams, "hallelujah" and "YEAH BABY, PREACH TO THE CHOIR" halfway through Nathfield's boring diatribe. I'm not going to post it because it's just the same poo poo over and over. Evil rich elites bad, common people good. We get it.
After Nathfield finishes Gaby yells, "OH EM GEE I AM HIGH ON GOODNESS" which I am still angry about.

Wait, no. He's not done. He's still babbling about fair societies etc. Nothing interesting or funny is happening.
Ok now he's done. An audience applauds loudly in the background which is weird considering he's in his house/apartment/whatever.
Oh wait, Nathfield is weirded out by the phantom applause too and asks where it came from.
Gaby says that "my applause is equal to 100 applauses. Don't doubt my power kitty cat!"
A) that's a weird power for an angel to have
B) lmao

Gaby then tells Nathfield she's going with him to fight evil until their eventual "death and return to the Mulk universe"
So it's canon that both Nathfield and Gaby are going to die at some point. That's comforting.
Gaby tells Nathfield they do have one "other problem" to which Nathfield replies, "Oh great, just what I needed. Another thing to add to my already overflowing plate of corruptions."
Weird

Of course the problem Gaby is referring to is the pig man from the last episode.
Nathfield is confused by this and says, "Now now Gaby, don't try to sneak a dirty un-halal pig into a mosque. You'll be kicked out!"
(what mosque? I don't get it Nathen)

Gaby explains that the pig is a dirty, ugly, fat online internet troll and not an actual pig.
Nathfield scoffs and doesn't think the pig man will be much of a problem.

Nathfield closes with asking how his hair looks. Gaby says it looks the same as it did a few minutes ago and then Nathfield says, "My hair has to be (pause for emphasis) Purrrrrrrfect"
No outro or anything. The end.

I give this episode 4/10 morning hard-ons. I don't like the angel/fairy's VA's new take on the character. Nathfield repeats himself for half of the 6 minute run time and I miss the pig goblin man. At least it was nowhere near as creepy as the first episode I guess.

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jan 13, 2023

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
That is all mental illness, and I am not kidding.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I like that the intro text blurb has two cat puns, and Nathen butchers both of them.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I had visions, I was in them
I was looking into the mirror
To see a little bit clearer
The rottenness and evil in me

Fingertips have memories
Mine can't forget the curves of your body
And when I feel a bit naughty
I run it up the flagpole and see who salutes
(But no one ever does)

I'm not sick but I'm not well
And I'm so hot 'cause I'm in Hell

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a TV

Put me in the hospital for nerves
And then they had to commit me
You told them all I was crazy
They cut off my legs, now I'm an amputee, God drat you

And it's a sin to live so well

I wanna publish 'zines
And rage against machines
I wanna pierce my tongue
It doesn't hurt, it feels fine
The trivial sublime
I'd like to turn off time
And kill my mind
You kill my mind, mind

Paranoia, paranoia
Everybody's coming to get me
Just say you never met me
I'm running underground with the moles, digging holes

Hear the voices in my head
I swear to God it sounds like they're snoring
But if you're bored, then you're boring
The agony and the irony, they're killing me (whoa)

And it's a sin to live this well
(One, two, three, four)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I unironically love that song

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Thank you for your service and sacrifice frank frank

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Killingyouguy! posted:

Thank you for your service and sacrifice frank frank

I hereby grant you 100 applauses

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

This is certainly true, and I also imagine him just writing the entire script in one go while absolutely out of his mind on cocaine and submitting it to the voice actors without even glancing at it a second time

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Frank Frank posted:

Nathfield says, "How dare you?" to which Gaby replies "You sound like Andrew Tate now."
...and Nathfield replies, "You sound like the skamie little green child, Greta". Anyone know what skamie means? I don't. I think Nathen is just making up words again.

i think he was calling her 'scammy' and the voice actor tried to move past it as quickly as possible lol

i'm listening to this and can only imagine the conversations the actors are having with each other when Nathen isn't present

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Frank Frank posted:

Here we go...

EPISODE 2

Your episode description since I'm fairly certain he's just going to launch into dialogue with no context again:

Should note that this podcast episode is "Rated R for Relevant" whatever the gently caress that means.

Opens with an alarm clock noise and the "What a glorious morning. Makes me HARD!" line from Nathfield we've alread heard.

Nathfield then states that today is one day closer to the opening of Nathfield Eats. I'm starting to think the whole point of this is to re-open GarfieldEats with another vaguely similar orange cat character and pretend nothing happened.

Nathfield then "does his hair" (sounds like showering maybe?) while some knockoff version of ELO plays in the background. He then comments on how gorgeous he is.

"Time for my chisel cheesy breakfast made of cheese" is something Nathfield says. I don't know what it means.

The fairy/angel then shows up. This time he actually asks, "hello is anyone there?" which makes a little sense following the generic "fairy entrance sound" that plays.

She then says, "Greetings Nathfield, I come bearing important news from the one king of the world of Mulk Universe" Seriously, that's exactly what she says.
It sounds like the VA for Angel Gaby has changed. Actually, looking at the credits, it appears to be the same lady but she has changed her character's voice to be less "blue fairy from Pinnochio" and more "Bette Midler"

Nathfield then asks if she's the angel of death(?) because he has barely started his fast food chain. This directly contradicts what he just said a few seconds ago where he explicitly states that the restaurant isn't open yet - let alone a chain.

Angel Gaby is having none of that and says, "gently caress your cheesy fast food chain and listen to me" and then asks whether Nathfield "gets it - or is there too much hair paste in your brain".
"Get it?" seems to be a thing Nathen likes to say.

Gaby then tells Nathen he's supposed to save the world from corruption after a drumroll sound effect.

Nathen then tells Gaby that cats don't really want to be super heroes and she should go find a real hero like Scooby Doo (?)

This annoys Gaby who tells Nathfield that the fate of not only the world but the afterlife rests upon his shoulders
Nathen replies that he'd "rather have dandruff resting on his shoulders than this corrupt world"

Angel Gaby agrees with Nathfield? Oh and the king of the world is apparently "the divine" so there's that.
Gaby also tells Nathfield that he has been "gifted with extraordinary powers and abilities possessed within your orange suit"
This begs the question as to whether it's the suit that has powers or whether the powers were granted to the suit because Nathfield owns it. These are the questions that keep me up at night.
Gaby informs Nathen that he's supposed to use his powers/abilities to fight evil, bring happiness to the world and remind people of the "seven heavens"

Then a weird instrumental interlude plays for 5 seconds or so. I think this is supposed to be that moment in the superhero movie where the music swells and the hero accepts their destiny but it just comes off as weird.

Gaby then prattles on for a bit about teaching people to love/do good blah blah but ends with "..and how to stop spreading Hollywood indoctrinated sinful acts. People need reprogramming"
Gaby is getting dark/weird again.

Nathfield heaves an enormous dramatic sigh which I think is supposed to signal acquiescence.

Yep, getting real weird with it again Gaby says, "This is not a normal war! This is a war of the zombies. This is a soul searching war!"
Nathfield proclaims that Gaby's weird diatrabe is profound and calls her a "Ghostbuster" which confused me as well as Angel Gaby.
She corrects him and then Nathfield decides to play ball after confirming his suit is indeed "touched by God".

He continues, "I agree with you. The corruption of this world is deeply ingrained in the fabric of society. At the heart of this corruption are the elites; those who hold power and influence and use it to enrich themselves at the expense of the common people. These elites are driven by greed and a lust for power and they will stop at nothing to maintain their hold on society. They use their wealth and connections to buy politicians, sway public opinion and manipulate the media in their favor"
I mean, I actually agree with Nathfield here but lol if Nathen thinks he's representative of "the common people".
He then restates the same idea (corrupt elites rule the world) twice more only using different words.

Gaby attempts to interject but is told not to interrupt Nathfield. He also calls her the tooth fairy again. I think the pig goblin did that last episode.
Gaby seems kinda...turned on by Nathen's rudeness and says, "How dominating!" and then sex-moans again. Gross.

Nathfield then makes another incomprehensible statement, "You just ignited my righteous side of the brain and heart, a cause I care deeply about."

Nathfield then goes back AGAIN to rail against a small minority of elites living in luxury blah blah.
(Nathen, you are one of those people you twit)
Maybe Nathen thinks portraying himself/his expy as a "common man" is going to win him points with the public?

Gaby screams, "hallelujah" and "YEAH BABY, PREACH TO THE CHOIR" halfway through Nathfield's boring diatribe. I'm not going to post it because it's just the same poo poo over and over. Evil rich elites bad, common people good. We get it.
After Nathfield finishes Gaby yells, "OH EM GEE I AM HIGH ON GOODNESS" which I am still angry about.

Wait, no. He's not done. He's still babbling about fair societies etc. Nothing interesting or funny is happening.
Ok now he's done. An audience applauds loudly in the background which is weird considering he's in his house/apartment/whatever.
Oh wait, Nathfield is weirded out by the phantom applause too and asks where it came from.
Gaby says that "my applause is equal to 100 applauses. Don't doubt my power kitty cat!"
A) that's a weird power for an angel to have
B) lmao

Gaby then tells Nathfield she's going with him to fight evil until their eventual "death and return to the Mulk universe"
So it's canon that both Nathfield and Gaby are going to die at some point. That's comforting.
Gaby tells Nathfield they do have one "other problem" to which Nathfield replies, "Oh great, just what I needed. Another thing to add to my already overflowing plate of corruptions."
Weird

Of course the problem Gaby is referring to is the pig man from the last episode.
Nathfield is confused by this and says, "Now now Gaby, don't try to sneak a dirty un-halal pig into a mosque. You'll be kicked out!"
(what mosque? I don't get it Nathen)

Gaby explains that the pig is a dirty, ugly, fat online internet troll and not an actual pig.
Nathfield scoffs and doesn't think the pig man will be much of a problem.

Nathfield closes with asking how his hair looks. Gaby says it looks the same as it did a few minutes ago and then Nathfield says, "My hair has to be (pause for emphasis) Purrrrrrrfect"
No outro or anything. The end.

I give this episode 4/10 morning hard-ons. I don't like the angel/fairy's VA's new take on the character. Nathfield repeats himself for half of the 6 minute run time and I miss the pig goblin man. At least it was nowhere near as creepy as the first episode I guess.

lmao

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I think the podcast is easier to listen to than to read. And it's a 7 minute podcast that feels like 20, but trying to read what happened causes my eyes to glaze.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

MrQwerty posted:

also stop whatever it is you are doing with your facial hair, immediately, if that even is real facial hair and not flock

They're metal shavings held in place by subdermal magnetic implants.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Frank Frank posted:

I unironically love that song

I like the deer tick cover that av undercover did and took down. even if it's kinda screechy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7T4OJpLVlA

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Nathen is like an alternate eeveelution of whatever the gently caress Neil Breen is

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MassRafTer posted:

I think the podcast is easier to listen to than to read. And it's a 7 minute podcast that feels like 20, but trying to read what happened causes my eyes to glaze.

Pick your poison.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mozi posted:

i think he was calling her 'scammy' and the voice actor tried to move past it as quickly as possible lol

i'm listening to this and can only imagine the conversations the actors are having with each other when Nathen isn't present

I think you're right on 4th listen or so. My brain just wasn't processing it as "scammy".

kntfkr posted:

I like the deer tick cover that av undercover did and took down. even if it's kinda screechy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7T4OJpLVlA

I dig this.

I'm still laughing that Angel Gaby's only priorities are:
1) Save the world and afterlife for all of humanity
2) Deal with pig troll man
(not necessarily in that order)

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Jan 13, 2023

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Slashed Out posted:

I guess he's writing these one at a time given that this was only a couple of weeks ago lol

Mozi posted:

I don't get this. What exactly does he think is the scam :nallears:

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

EEKA GEEK posted:

I guess he's writing these one at a time given that this was only a couple of weeks ago lol

I don't get this. What exactly does he think is the scam :nallears:

I think Nathen is empty inside and he kind of believes everyone else is. Kind of like Patrick Bateman in American Psycho. All this insanity is just branding to him; so he believes the same of a child who has become a worldwide celebrity - he’s probably jealous she’s such a branding genius.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

I started compulsively scrolling about 1/4 through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

pseudanonymous posted:

I think Nathen is empty inside and he kind of believes everyone else is. Kind of like Patrick Bateman in American Psycho. All this insanity is just branding to him; so he believes the same of a child who has become a worldwide celebrity - he’s probably jealous she’s such a branding genius.
Yeah people incapable of empathy seemingly think that anyone engaging in remotely altruistic actions is a glory-hound scammer, just as they themselves would be if doing something similar.