Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Lmao what a oval office (allegedly)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Looking forward to the Chris Pratt recast

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
Guess he was obsessed with poop jokes because he's a piece of poo poo.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Looke posted:

Looking forward to the Chris Pratt recast

You know what, I can't wait to hear Chris Pratt say "It's me, I'm dipshit rick" and "Aw jeez" in his normal voice.You won't be able to tell which voice is Rick and which is Morty, but it won't matter.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Waffleopolis posted:

Both Rick and Morty are now voiced by Tracy Morgan.

lmao god dammit not again

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Hmm, maybe Unknown Hinson isn't a shitlord anymore and they can give the Rick and Morty job to him.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

MJeff posted:

Can't you ditch Roiland and just go ahead with Harmon?

honestly if we get a new solo Harmon show out of it i've made my peace

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

PostNouveau posted:

Probably easily if Roiland didn't voice Rick and Morty.
Hire Celtic Predator!

Unless he's like, an actual predator, in which case it'd be a lateral move.

kilus aof
Mar 24, 2001
Guess where you can't find this news?

https://www.reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/

loving redditors.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Welp I told you all the last season was terrible and no one listened and now look what happened.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

kilus aof posted:

loving redditors.

Lmao it was actually on there, but it looks like their mods have deleted it

As always mods knew

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Looke posted:

As always mods knew

Lol wow

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Let's go do some hero shit!

kilus aof posted:

loving redditors.

I just checked the subreddit because of this and I saw a 'just now' post. Immediately got deleted.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

hatty posted:

Time for Michael Cusack to step in

i mean i could see smiling friends or some other project by cusack and hedel getting picked up if this kills the show since smiling friends was apperently super popular.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Looke posted:

As always mods knew

God drat, that's absolutely ridiculous.

Also, I love the DHMIS avatar. The Channel 4 season was the best sitcom of 2022 imo.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

LividLiquid posted:

Hire Celtic Predator!

Unless he's like, an actual predator, in which case it'd be a lateral move.

Lol no I’m not a predator drat jeez

Also this blows bc roliand was one of my favorites. But alas.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
Aw man, I hoped so many new posts meant a new short had dropped :(

Cojawfee posted:

You know what, I can't wait to hear Chris Pratt say "It's me, I'm dipshit rick" and "Aw jeez" in his normal voice.You won't be able to tell which voice is Rick and which is Morty, but it won't matter.

*deadpan* I't'sa me, Morty :effort:

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean i could see smiling friends or some other project by cusack and hedel getting picked up if this kills the show since smiling friends was apperently super popular.

Just round up the gang from YOLO: Crystal Fantasy again, Bushland Adventures was close enough to the real show.

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

kilus aof posted:

loving redditors.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

You know what just turn Rick and Morty into bush worlds

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Ohhh

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

lol

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If you sort by new, you can find a post from them mods about it that is very funny and very reddit.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

lol no way so weird huh

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc
There is a now a pinned moderator comment about it that doesn't include any information in the title (just "Re: Justin Roiland news") and starts off with

quote:

Please know this: the mods of r/RickandMorty are not trying to censor or keep this news quiet. Everyone has the right to know and no one is hiding anything.

There is lots witch hunting and cancel culture folks calling for the show and all related projects to be cancelled coming into the community, it will not be tolerated. Discuss the news, have debates but we will not let this turn into a shitfest of name calling and attacks."

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

"witch hunting and cancel culture folks" is bold

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

FireWorksWell posted:

And as an added bonus, less incest jokes

Pretty sure Harmon is the incest guy

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

jokes posted:

"witch hunting and cancel culture folks" is bold

When I saw it, they had crossed out "cancel culture" and put (bad phrasing) next to it in parenthesis, so I assume they took an rear end whipping for that in the comments. :lol:

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Mx. posted:

Harmon's fetish is mannequins and red heads not incest. Roiland's solo stuff also has incest

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
^^^
:hfive:

Mx. posted:

Nah, he's the mannequin leg and Writers are the Masters of Their Domain guy, pretty sure most of the gross out stuff comes from Justin.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

drat they're both incest guys? Because harmonquest also has incest jokes

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Community also had some weird incest stuff in season five or six

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Yestermoment posted:

Look, all I'm sayin is Justin Roiland looks like Bryan Singer left under a pile of dirty laundry.

But with at least twice the substance abuse and half the accusations of sexual assault.

Yestermoment posted:

I've been saying for months now that Justin Roiland is Bryan Singer, but left under the seat of a '03 Nissan Sentra for the winter.

Yestermoment posted:

It's been well established that Roiland was brined in hotdog water at a young age. This mysterious process is what has made him simultaneously less harmful than and more hosed up than his twin brother, Bryan Singer.

http://archive.is/ebQDa

He's said plenty of creepy/weird things in the show commentary, has allegedly said creepy things to people in private, but has also claimed he was molested at a young age by a family member. He seems like a dude who is genuinely a bit scrambled in sensibilities, so he's sort of teetered the line between being weird and pest for most people.

Dropped into the thread to say that, dang, I'm like Quasimodo with my predictions.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I’m glad your happy about abuse happening

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Yestermoment posted:

Dropped into the thread to say that, dang, I'm like Quasimodo with my predictions.

yeah the important thing here is you called it

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

Yestermoment posted:

Make like Quasimodo and back out.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

CelticPredator posted:

Lol no I’m not a predator drat jeez

Also this blows bc roliand was one of my favorites. But alas.
I should point out that I've never had any inkling that you were. I just worried people would think I was picking on you or something because of your name and not bringing it up because you have bananas Rick and Morty impressions, so making it into a joke in the post itself was the easiest way to get from A to B, but I should've done a better job of it.

hatty posted:

Community also had some weird incest stuff in season five or six
Did it? I don't remember that at all.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

LividLiquid posted:

Penultimate episode was about Garret accidentally marrying his cousin, ended with a tag about the episode's writer talking about incest and why he made the episode, too.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

FireWorksWell posted:

Penultimate episode was about Garret accidentally marrying his cousin, ended with a tag about the episode's writer talking about incest and why he made the episode, too.

Admittedly, that was funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

LividLiquid posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVZgdqZ4IPw