Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

Before i invest anymore time in this... group? Please tell me what they have or have not yet been cancelled for. I don't wanna get into it and discover they're all racists or Midwesterners.
unfortunately there is some very problematic humor in the early years

they used to have a member who LOVED f*rt jokes but thankfully she was fired and hasn't been invited back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
Start with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQlPr3hxXuA

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

Well, maybe I'll give an episode or two a listen, since I'm blind. And can't see them. Does the one with the flat monotone voice gain emotions ever?

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

One of them not just liked but loved the han solo standalone film. I understand that for many that crosses an uncrossable line

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

Well, maybe I'll give an episode or two a listen, since I'm blind. And can't see them. Does the one with the flat monotone voice gain emotions ever?

He learns to love in an epic saga that I think ends with a volcano god destroying his wedding? I don't remember exactly

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

He laughs uncontrollably at the sight of old people. Is that an emotion?

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
lycan wolf is the episode that shows off how truly insufferable jack can be

e: i mean lycan colony

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

Before i invest anymore time in this... group? Please tell me what they have or have not yet been cancelled for. I don't wanna get into it and discover they're all racists or Midwesterners.

Don't listen to the crank call episodes then

e: which one sounds the hottest to you

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

No Mods No Masters posted:

One of them not just liked but loved the han solo standalone film. I understand that for many that crosses an uncrossable line

I don't really care for star trek tbh

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

how do you use and interact with the forums, physically. I'm curious

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

update on the patreon rules

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWzZ05OT0mE

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

oh and if it turns out you're not actually blind and you're just yanking my chain, I'm going to track your IP address and pump some chronotonic waveforms through your computer and send you back to 2005. post wisely

e:

lmao

Usu Kai Ken
Oct 2, 2021

kalel posted:

how do you use and interact with the forums, physically. I'm curious

Presumably with some kind of electronic device

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Usu Kai Ken posted:

Disgusting

I have all the posts printed out in a stock ticker and then dictate my posts to my secretary

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

:hmmyes:

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The forums probably support accessibility software pretty well by virtue of basically not changing anything since 1999

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

Usu Kai Ken posted:

Phones are amazing.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

he's like the guy in your friend group that always makes other people laugh but it's really hard to make him laugh, and that just makes it really special when he does

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

DangerDummy! posted:

I strongly disliked many Coen brother movies the first time I watched them, then thought they were good to great on rewatch. I don't know how to explain that phenomenon.
Weird, a friend and I have been going through their whole catalog--some of which we've seen, some we haven't--and loved everything we saw as soon as we saw it.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

None of em I'm blind and post via voice to text.

poo poo. You’ll never get to see Dick the Birthday Boy in all his glory. :ohdear:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

lolling that brando was involved in making GBS threads up the production of Apocalypse Now by being a fat lazy diva, and then a decade later they made this famous documentary about the nightmare production, and then 4 years later somebody invited brando to the jungle again for Island of Dr. Moreau, and he shat up the production by being a fat lazy diva, and then a decade later somebody made a documentary about the nightmare production
I think in both cases I'd rather watch the documentary than the actual movie

A Tasteful Nude
Jun 3, 2013

A cool anime hagrid pic (imagine nude pls)
I keep seeing tweets from people mad at the boys for trashing nukie tapes

canceled for putting this final nail into physical media, via nukie lmao

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

poo poo. You’ll never get to see Dick the Birthday Boy in all his glory. :ohdear:

We can describe them for our new friend. Mike - the dour voiced one you mentioned previously, has a bit of a receded hairline, overweight to the point it is a problem but not like mega obese or anything, and a perma-five o clock shadow. He is the one who makes my ROFLCopter go soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

That DICK! posted:

We can describe them for our new friend. Mike - the dour voiced one you mentioned previously, has a bit of a receded hairline, overweight to the point it is a problem but not like mega obese or anything, and a perma-five o clock shadow. He is the one who makes my ROFLCopter go soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi

Do you know how awful it is to hear a phone monotonously go "ESS OH EYE ESS OH EYE"?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh motherfucker this movie does not have a scene of Elvis dying on the toilet? Austin Badon didn't put on a fat suit for late-period Elvis? No Oscar motherfucker

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

Do you know how awful it is to hear a phone monotonously go "ESS OH EYE ESS OH EYE"?

time for a new phone pal. its supposed to go like this. and this is a audible youtube im linking here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_vNhLYW_e4

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
mike is what you call contentedly fat. he's perfectly comfortable as he is and we should all just leave him to it. he doesn't care. that isn't how his pea sized brain works.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hes wisconsin sized.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

now, am I saying that when mike shows genuine emotion, my heart flutters and it's like the sun breaking through the clouds? yes. of course I am. but, does that mean that he's god? again, the answer is yes

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

It amazes me when people just now discover rlm

I assumed all goons watched the plinkett prequel reviews when they were first released and have been following them ever since

Remember how awkward the first half in the bag episodes felt?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

That DICK! posted:

time for a new phone pal. its supposed to go like this. and this is a audible youtube im linking here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_vNhLYW_e4

what manner of wizard are you, that can conjure Microsoft Sam from an OSX window?

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

PostNouveau posted:

Oh motherfucker this movie does not have a scene of Elvis dying on the toilet? Austin Badon didn't put on a fat suit for late-period Elvis? No Oscar motherfucker

As someone put it recently "I was so moved by those really harrowing images of Elvis in his final years, half-dead and barely holding on. I was wondering how they managed to do such amazing prosthetics and how Butler was able to perform so well through them. Then I learned that it was footage of the real Elvis."

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I watched 3 minutes of Velma and can confidently say it's a loving tire fire and no one should watch it.

LanceHunter posted:

As someone put it recently "I was so moved by those really harrowing images of Elvis in his final years, half-dead and barely holding on. I was wondering how they managed to do such amazing prosthetics and how Butler was able to perform so well through them. Then I learned that it was footage of the real Elvis."

Yeah he looked loving horrible in the concert footage. Oooooof

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

I watched 3 minutes of Velma and can confidently say it's loving fire and one should watch it.

- Kotaku

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

people concerned about RLM's politics should watch Captain Marvel, that's them at their worst, if I remember correctly. I mean yeah the movie probably sucked and so does woke capitalism but that review went in concerning places

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

people concerned about RLM's politics should watch Captain Marvel, that's them at their worst, if I remember correctly. I mean yeah the movie probably sucked and so does woke capitalism but that review went in concerning places

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDVbBqtCT5o

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

There was that one time their thread got locked because in the red tails episode they said they didn’t know anyone who refused to watch a movie cuz it contains blacks

Also Rich’s Nazi memorabilia collection that makes the occasional appearance (his wardrobe)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

those clips of brie larson were funny as gently caress, that review rocked. i figured she'd be a nepo baby too but i just googled it and she was born and raised to simple homeopathic chiropractors

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

that is the only actual attention they've got for bad politics really, it has a long tail.

i don't think i even watched it. who gives a gently caress about whatever captain marvel is.

hey, doesn't that stand for Right Leaning Media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

That DICK! posted:

hes wisconsin sized.

"Wait, Wisconsin? Slenderman? There's not one in the whole state!"