Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Gene talking about his friend in the Elvis community who transitioned was genuinely touching. This show is going in such an interesting direction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
stav's agent out there workin hard

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

lol ended his podcast

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

it’s like when dave grohl ended nirvana

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Oh my god, he even brings up how he hurt his foot in that basketball game.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Coxswain Balls posted:

lol

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Sunk Dunk posted:

this is the best compilation i think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an0up_-oTyE

black lives matter? matter to who? not to indian dennis miller

Very good.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Was listening to an old ep and nick did an impression of that Doug Levison guy they had on TAFS lol.

Bonus 243 about 15 minutes in.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Coxswain Balls posted:

Lol wow

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Also that episode had R2 Dot 2 lol

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I don't know how a dude who lost his virginity at 23 is going to give advice on any goddamn thing

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/nycguidovoice/status/1613950018917994522?t=8-CSGyW3xb7lV7_TKTjg6A&s=19

Gives this energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jQkxsEbnS4

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

who was the guy they were going to have on?

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

lol i forgot abotu this

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

is the show over

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

is the show over

nick postef an explamation/apology last week explaiming he was imcapable of producing the show due to experiencing acute post-avatar dysphoria but recommitting to the show + new episode was posted literally this morning…hmm yeah i think the show is ‘over’ 🙄 begone troll!

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i love learning about other cultures

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Adam laughs too hard on the latest episode

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Lmao at the guy who sent them lights getting fired

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

who was the guy they were going to have on?

Andrew Callaghan

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

idk who that is but looked up a pic amd he definitely had the wardell stink on him

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

If it wasn’t for Andrew then Adam wouldn’t have hosed the witten

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

majour333 posted:

Andrew Callaghan

Was he really gonna be on the show ?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Tetramin posted:

Was he really gonna be on the show ?

he had been making the rounds in promotion of the documentary. was just on fear& last week

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I think given the latest news TAFS should definitely have him on. Think of all the eyes they would get.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
I’m gonna say it. TAFS sucks. Adam isn’t funny and is mostly just annoying. Hurts but it’s true

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
thats just because dracula hasnt been defeated in the story yet

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Boys sounding extra dumb this episode, Adam in particular being really loving annoying, bad ep.

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Sunk Dunk posted:

I’m gonna say it. TAFS sucks. Adam isn’t funny and is mostly just annoying. Hurts but it’s true

yeah

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/MSpodQuotes/status/1614043663180660738?t=gx-PLXFigwP6Ij8CpXuVzg&s=19

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Sunk Dunk posted:

No joke it hurts me too. The podcast only eps are still decent, I'm entertained and glad to listen to them because even if it's low quality gently caress it that's a drive time listen. For the actual show i.e. video episodes the cold opens/intros are great and required viewing. But . . . I can't give two shits about the interview. I won't even say they're bad it's just not what I signed up for and there's not enough even when it's firing on all cylinders to make me really care. I haven't finished half the trumpet guy because even if someone here tells me it's hilarious I just can't care about it.

All that said: I'm still listening until it becomes flat out bad, and I will continue to post in this thread for life because dudes rock and any lady posting this thread is an honorary dude.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i greatly enjoy TAFs. i do think cum town classic was the funnier show. thankfully rhere are aproximately 220000 episodes of that available on youtube thank you futurefiles. anyways, looking forward to whichever pedophile microceleb adam interviews next

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

got a good kick from today’s when nick was reading the dipshit “we lost an important voice in joirnalism” zoomer tweets

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

I would like to see Nick stand next to Rogan.

McCusker finally meets his intellectual equal.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

has Matt done rogie before? i know shane has at least once

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
Matt hasn't

It'll either be very bad or very good cause he's the same kinda idiot as rogie but he's self aware about what makes that funny

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

BB2K posted:

Matt hasn't

It'll either be very bad or very good cause he's the same kinda idiot as rogie but he's self aware about what makes that funny

oh its sure to be a battle of the minds. unfortunately rogie is sure to edit out any instance of iltellectual weakness on his part

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Sunk Dunk posted:

Nah it’s good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

The_Rob posted:

Nah it’s good