Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
I live in the ghetto apartments next door to the swanky ones… Costco is just as close for me and I pay way less for my area. The buildings are falling apart though lol.

500 feet is just about correct for me I think. I’ll have to measure next time I go :)
It’s glorious, totally recommend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost
Do you think you can get a four pack of those condos for cheap?

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

Kirkland Brand Condos

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

Kirkland Brand Condos

Find someone to split the three pack with

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
It's time for Kirkland Brand Life Partners and Kirkland Brand Polycules!

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

just move to Kirkland, WA and you can live on streets named Kirkland Ave and Kirkland Way (but lmao if you want a decent place less than 750k)

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

halokiller posted:

just move to Kirkland, WA and you can live on streets named Kirkland Ave and Kirkland Way (but lmao if you want a decent place less than 750k)

Just live in the house that is next to the pot shop and across the street from Costco.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

halokiller posted:

What you spend on housing you save by living off $1.50 hot dogs with drink (and refill)!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Mustached Demon posted:

What you spend on housing you save by living off $1.50 hot dogs with drink (and refill)!

Just build a house out of Pepsi cups and stale hot dog buns!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Mr. Sausage makes a sausage out of a costco rotisserie chicken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=684h8GVaQgY

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
That's the most annoying video I've ever watched all the way through lol

Skinnymansbeerbelly
Apr 1, 2010
The return of the butter loaf is real, but it's now $15.

This poo poo's gonna give me the 'beetus. :btroll:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Anybody know how the sushi at Sam's Club is? I had some kind of crunchy roll at Albertsons yesterday and it was pretty good and now I got the craving fierce. I figure, Sam's Club and Costco gotta be pretty much the same thing, right? Well, our little town only has the Sam's Club. Y'all have a happy Saturday now.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Wilkins Micawber posted:

Anybody know how the sushi at Sam's Club is? I had some kind of crunchy roll at Albertsons yesterday and it was pretty good and now I got the craving fierce. I figure, Sam's Club and Costco gotta be pretty much the same thing, right? Well, our little town only has the Sam's Club. Y'all have a happy Saturday now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtZi7nj-WYw

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Skinnymansbeerbelly posted:

The return of the butter loaf is real, but it's now $15.

This poo poo's gonna give me the 'beetus. :btroll:

Dang just remembered I’ve got one from last year in the freezer chest

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Wilkins Micawber posted:

garbage for idiots

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Wilkins Micawber posted:

:getout:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
I will say that costco sushi is consistently worse then any grocery store sushi I've ever gotten.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

pentyne posted:

I will say that costco sushi is consistently worse then any grocery store sushi I've ever gotten.

I’ll second this. I’ve tried it twice and both times it was “stomach not feeling great a couple hours later” levels of bad. The taste wasn’t absolutely terrible but it didn’t agree with me.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy
The cocktail shrimp platter rules though. Price is reasonable, perfect amount of cocktail sauce and lemon included, shrimp is cooked enough that it’s al dente instead if some mushier shrimp I’ve had. Got it three times now.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Got my check today. Praise be.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Wilkins Micawber posted:

I figure, Sam's Club and Costco gotta be pretty much the same thing, right?

Literally no, they're not. Don't go to Sam's club

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Zero VGS posted:

The cocktail shrimp platter rules though. Price is reasonable, perfect amount of cocktail sauce and lemon included, shrimp is cooked enough that it’s al dente instead if some mushier shrimp I’ve had. Got it three times now.

the cilantro lime shrimp is really excellent imo, I sometimes get it as a snack when I'm in a rush and then graze on it over the next day or two

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

I found someone's cash card in the parking lot and im having a moral quandary about turning it in or using it since money is tight right now. Is my membership going to be flagged as a filthy theif if the person reported it missing?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mr.Acula posted:

I found someone's cash card in the parking lot and im having a moral quandary about turning it in or using it since money is tight right now. Is my membership going to be flagged as a filthy theif if the person reported it missing?

Seems more like something you should do at a Sam's club

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I think you already know what you should do

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

Mr.Acula posted:

Spend it.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

Mr.Acula posted:

Money's probably tight for them too, and thievery is only moral if it's against a corporation, not against a real person.

Wonderllama
Mar 15, 2003

anyone wanna andreyfuck?

Mr.Acula posted:

Not only is it unethical, it seems like something that they would easily be able to track back to you.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

BigHead posted:

Money's probably tight for them too, and thievery is only moral if it's against a corporation, not against a real person.

astral
Apr 26, 2004

The nice thing about Costco is they could easily determine who purchased it to to return the card to them, assuming it was not discarded because it was already empty.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://twitter.com/notabigjerk/status/1614630657912700930

Poopelyse
Jan 22, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I've only had the chicken bake one time and i gotta say, it's a little disappointing. yes it's big but overall kind of meh. maybe adding the dog in there would help it...

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Poopelyse posted:

I've only had the chicken bake one time and i gotta say, it's a little disappointing. yes it's big but overall kind of meh. maybe adding the dog in there would help it...
Get OUT OG MT. OSTCO THEEAD HOU FUCKA

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Bring back the turkey pesto sando you loving cowards.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Get OUT OG MT. OSTCO THEEAD HOU FUCKA

The bake isn’t that good.

It just isn’t.

Also bring back the chicken Cesar salad! That was banging.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

MarcusSA posted:

The bake isn’t that good.

It just isn’t.

Also bring back the chicken Cesar salad! That was banging.

agreed on all points

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

the old formulation bake from a couple years ago was better

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

My local Costco was completely out of fresh eggs this morning. It must have happened Friday or Saturday, as there wasn’t even a vacant spot in the cold room for them to be. It was also pretty clear that I wasn’t the only person that was looking for eggs, as there was a few people that went into the cold room, did a quick look around and leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Going to go to church today but closer to when they close, wish me luck fellow parishioners