Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

The best bit is going into Wargame: Red Dragon global chat and saying something like “Rommel was a war criminal”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Imagine, if you will, a worse Hungarian

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

making fun of finns is ableist

ya everyone is able to have a good time with it

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Endman posted:

The best bit is going into Wargame: Red Dragon global chat and saying something like “Rommel was a war criminal”

No he wasn't he was the one good German!!!

Until 1946, then they were all good

Except the east ones which got worse

Until the unification then they became good again

speng31b
May 8, 2010

if only there were a power great enough to be racist against generic white people

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

There is, his name is chen

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Some wehraboos love the GDR because they preserved some military traditions like uniforms, stahlhelms and goose-stepping

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

Swedish Migration Minister Maria Malmer Stenergard did not reply to requests for comment but told SVT that the government had played no part in the decision.

"It is about a deportation case where an individual has had his asylum application rejected," she told SVT. "The government has no role in ruling on asylum applications."

Who the gently caress approve asylum request if not the government?

ModernMajorGeneral
Jun 25, 2010

supersnowman posted:

Swedish Migration Minister Maria Malmer Stenergard did not reply to requests for comment but told SVT that the government had played no part in the decision.

"It is about a deportation case where an individual has had his asylum application rejected," she told SVT. "The government has no role in ruling on asylum applications."

Who the gently caress approve asylum request if not the government?

Probably means government of elected representatives vs. civil service

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Some wehraboos love the GDR because they preserved some military traditions like uniforms, stahlhelms and goose-stepping

It's amusing because the real reason is probably them mistakenly thinking they were more Nazi than the bundeswehr, one of life's little ironies

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum
what the gently caress is a finn? Is that a new type of orc?

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

doverhog posted:

Salmiakk.

ugh... a finn

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Turtle Watch posted:

what the gently caress is a finn? Is that a new type of orc?

Wow, you really just used the o-word

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

doverhog posted:

Is this racism?

you can't be racist against dogs

speng31b
May 8, 2010

doverhog posted:

Finland and Sweden both have refused to Erdogan demands, and that is what is holding up NATO membership.

this guy's got some real opinions on turkey

doverhog posted:

Oh I guess I should say something more. The EU should tell Erdogan to go eat poo poo and send all the refugees here now. NATO should do air strikes on Turkey until the Kurds are safe.

to be fair if bombing nato countries was the criteria for being in nato Ukraine would be in by now

doverhog posted:

Erdogan is like Hitler, he should be removed from power with violence. The ghost of Atatürk haunts you. Case in point his threats towards the EU about the refugees.

I'll grant you though this is a problem the EU created for itself by having no spine or balls, and handing over the refugee solution to Turkey.

speng31b has issued a correction as of 04:54 on Jan 14, 2023

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

DancingShade posted:

We used to do this in MMOs back in the day. You go to a common area, social hub, anything crowded really and just do whatever you can to provoke certain key phrases. Didn't matter how you looked. The whole point was to right-click "report" on the scrolling chat lines once you hit gold.

I don't know why people today can't see this a mile away.

yeah but the real war is pretty boring so we gotta create our own fun

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Shrek is an ogre, not an orc dummies

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

speng31b posted:

You should not take all those, or a lot of other posts in my history literally and without context. Are you really digging there?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

doverhog posted:

You should not take all those, or a lot of other posts in my history literally

lmao

doverhog posted:

I stand by every word.

speng31b has issued a correction as of 05:18 on Jan 14, 2023

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord

speng31b posted:

to be fair if bombing nato countries was the criteria for being in nato Ukraine would be in by now

i may hate him for being a swamp cretin, but i cant deny he has the appropriate stance towards the vile ottoman

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Wow, you really just used the o-word

I got an o word pass from this helpful fellow, it’s cool

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Wait so do people passively read the thread all the time and break in when they can’t take it anymore, or do they go about their lives, they hear the news, and they feel a compulsion to come to the thread then?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

roverdog is rinnish

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

he's also jacking off to all the people screaming at him, truly sick poo poo

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Only mlmp participates on an ongoing basis in a normal, or at least normative way. Al-Saqr’s affect changes as he chicken littles to news, but he’s steady in his unsteadiness.

supersnowman
Oct 3, 2012

Frosted Flake posted:

Wait so do people passively read the thread all the time and break in when they can’t take it anymore, or do they go about their lives, they hear the news, and they feel a compulsion to come to the thread then?

With the regularity is has to always happen when something bad happen to Ukraine, it has to be number 2.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

doverhog posted:

Salmiakk.

I presume this is Finnish for reindeer cum?

Anyway, how do you feel about this dude with a Dirlewanger Brigade patch?

Or this story from January 2022 about a Ukrainian court finding that pogroming Roma is direct democracy and therefore legal and good.

https://khpg.org/en/1608809962

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

roverdog is rinnish

grandfather fought in the wint-R war

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Turtle Watch posted:

I got an o word pass from this helpful fellow, it’s cool

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Frosted Flake posted:

Only mlmp participates on an ongoing basis in a normal, or at least normative way. Al-Saqr’s affect changes as he chicken littles to news, but he’s steady in his unsteadiness.

mlmp is not normal, lets squash that one real quick

Turtle Watch
Jul 30, 2010

by Games Forum

lmao

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Frosted Flake posted:

It's 100% the second one, if they passively read the thread they would never burst in with their pants off like that

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Weka posted:

I presume this is Finnish for reindeer cum?

Anyway, how do you feel about this dude with a Dirlewanger Brigade patch?

Or this story from January 2022 about a Ukrainian court finding that pogroming Roma is direct democracy and therefore legal and good.

https://khpg.org/en/1608809962

Ukraine has courts? Like in a building? With plumbing?

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

where would they find out about news that bad for Ukraine tho?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Private Cumshoe posted:

Ukraine has courts? Like in a building? With plumbing?

they typically use them to illegally convict pows of crimes in sham trials, according to the UN human rights council's recent report

not sure if that requires plumbing tho? maybe to wash off the blood from all the POWs they shot in the head and dumped in a ditch on the way to court, also as per the UN human rights council's recent report

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

lmao @ the reindeer botherer still obviously coping and seething because his so-called country managed to lose their last war with russia loving twice.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Comrade Koba posted:

lmao @ the reindeer botherer still obviously coping and seething because his so-called country managed to lose their last war with russia loving twice.

the same guy even

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

New T-90Ms Proryvs arriving in Ukraine. Russia's latest gonna be going up against the coveted Leopard soon.

https://twitter.com/TheHumanFund5/status/1613883641095983107

https://twitter.com/Sinnaig/status/1613275880960282644

https://twitter.com/narrative_hole/status/1613271545681420300

Gresh has issued a correction as of 05:38 on Jan 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Comrade Koba posted:

Ahh but next time they will have an even stronger ally with questionable ethics.