Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Netflix autoplayed a car chase scene from the Gerard Butler classic 'Gamer' and I felt dizzy and headachey after ten seconds

with 'Gamer' and 'Plane' what will top out his five letter word trilogy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Trump

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Hackers film 1995 posted:

i cant remember. who itt has seen m3gan and what did they think? the trailer immediately made me not care, but the reviews have been consistently good.

It’s legit. But also I worry now that all the good word might be raising expectations too high. If you just expect a fun time at the movies, it will deliver.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

No thanks.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just found out Hunters got a second season and it's out now :wtc:

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

AARD VARKMAN posted:

just found out Hunters got a second season and it's out now :wtc:

They were hyping it pretty hard during the last few Thursday Night Football games on Amazon. Then again, those were all terrible games.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Who the hell do you think you are? You’re any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of the most important threads in GBS and who are you? Who are you? You miserable presumptuous no talent. You’re no poster. A poster respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity. Untrained classically! Untrained contemporaneously

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

That DICK! posted:

Who the hell do you think you are? You’re any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of the most important threads in GBS and who are you? Who are you? You miserable presumptuous no talent. You’re no poster. A poster respects the silence that serves as the foundation of creativity. Untrained classically! Untrained contemporaneously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blpe_sGnnP4

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
gerard butler has made a brand for himself as the guy who stars in bad movies. it's better than nothing.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Netflix autoplayed a car chase scene from the Gerard Butler classic 'Gamer' and I felt dizzy and headachey after ten seconds

We've got a type of person and an object. Maybe a place is next?
China

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

Boobs

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

That DICK! posted:

*haltingly tries to play Oh Susanna* 🎺 :smith:

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i tried to log out of disney plus on my apple tv on an old account...........they make you enter your password.......TO LOG OUT

are these people loving stupid?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

I'm gonna meet Gerard on the Gamer Plane

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Was prancing around TVIV and found this:

:dogbutton:

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
huh. disney+ has banshees and the menu.

it's surprisingly the best of these things. actual movies.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

X JAKK posted:

More like I'm in a pickle Rick!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i gotta agree w/ justin on this - this is definitely 'very uncool of him'

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

X JAKK posted:

what the gently caress

roomtone posted:

what the gently caress

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Mike sighs and hits the "unlist video" on yet another sex pest guest starring one

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

priznat posted:

Mike sighs and hits the "unlist video" on yet another sex pest guest starring one

A few more and we can get a bracket going

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Endless Trash posted:

A few more and we can get a bracket going

Your Youtube recommendations would get pretty weird after watching that particular playlist!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

priznat posted:

sex pest

"I'm not interested in being told who I am, how I feel, or what I think by people who don't know me. That's why I'm rarely on RedLetterMedia anymore."

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

kalel posted:

"I'm not interested in being told who I am, how I feel, or what I think by people who don't know me. That's why I'm rarely on RedLetterMedia anymore."

Was that from max?

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Damnit, how come everyone in Hollywood has to be a sex criminal?

King of the Cosmos
Jun 6, 2004

Maybe We'll invent a Cosmic Esperanto.

roomtone posted:

You mean HBO Max, right? Right?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

mallratcal posted:

Damnit, how come everyone in Hollywood has to be a sex criminal?

That's why people want to be famous Hollywood bigshots.

You think they're driven to express themselves artistically? Pah! They're just trying to make it big so they can do the sex criminal stuff.

That's why the most pure art you can consume is BotW. 3 Midwestern schlubs who just want to get drunk and watch garbage

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but the star of the gay Nightmare on Elm Street has got the AIDS real bad and needs help getting out of Mexico

https://www.gofundme.com/f/donation-to-help-mark-patton-recieve-med-care

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Can’t say I had any suspicion about Roiland being a creepy, abusive sex predator, but now that I know, I can’t say it’s all that surprising either. :shrug:

It’s like, “Oh… of course he is.”

I quit Rick and Morty two episodes into season 6 (the latest season) because the show had been running on fumes and I just didn’t care anymore.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Cubone posted:

hate to be the bearer of more bad news, but the star of the gay Nightmare on Elm Street has got the AIDS real bad and needs help getting out of Mexico

https://www.gofundme.com/f/donation-to-help-mark-patton-recieve-med-care

That's sad, at least the go fund me is doing well.

Scream, Queen! My Nightmare On Elm Street, is an excellent documentary on him and NOES 2, if anyone hasn't seen it.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

King of the Cosmos posted:

You mean HBO Max, right? Right?

we don't get that over here in the good old, parochial bad accent holding on for dying breath birth of america horrible anti-EU horseshit MATE lands.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
*rick bursts in drunk off his rear end with a big idea*

morty, i've got it. we need to make 12 seasons about us - the first three will be decent, then it'll go off the rails
morty: aw jeez rick
SHUT UP MORTY i talk fast, season 8 will be about me getting raped or something like that. something EVIL morty. but funny too.
morty: i don't really see the comedy in that rick, aw jeez
and incest! a lot of weird poo poo morty. they're gonna try to cancel us morty, but let those fuckers try *swigs weird alcohol* it's gonna be a great season morty.
morty: so how are the scripts
you're not understanding me morty

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

Praying that Mike doesn’t feel the need to defend his good friend Justin

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
At least they still have Zach Handel to get their foot in the door with Adult Swim, I want to see Rich Evans do some voices

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

it is crazy how many sexual predators are fans of rlm and try to get involved with their shows. this is why i dont tell anyone that i watch it or star trek

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

colonelwest posted:

Praying that Mike doesn’t feel the need to defend his good friend Justin

He'll get memory holed outside of the odd snide, obscure remark like Max Landis. I don't think Mike is the weirdo libertarian this thread has made him out to be.

Or not. I don't let myself get disappointed by people I like turning out to be creeps anymore.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
lol Warner Bros Discovery HBO TNT done did it again, completely refusing to air the final season of a show they'd already shot and edited

https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/1614053569262653442

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
you could tell something was off with max during that whole episode. he's putting on a performance of loving LIFE with jay and mike, the broken down movie watchers. it was weird.

culkin i'd be very surprised if something bad came out about so mark that. he seems like a guy who is just trying to get his projects noticed and enjoyed mike and jay's vibes so came on for a few. honestly he'd fit right in as a regular member.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I would definitely like to see more Mack on the show, he was on a lot before the pandemic hit

also Jack Quaid but he's obviously very very busy so I wouldn't count on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

The Kevin Spacey BotW was so loving funny but I understand why they delisted it