Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
Elons tweets read like messages I get when someone can’t make a scrum meeting. How banal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
I think at this point he no longer wants to just be Tony Stark, he has started believing he’s the new DaVinci. Inventor, artist, philosopher, and of course funniest man alive. Belching out meaningless, but deep sounding, quotes for his followers to “woah” at. I fear a book of his collected quotes and wisdoms can’t be far off at this point

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

mds2 posted:

Elons tweets read like messages I get when someone can’t make a scrum meeting. How banal.

aside from all the white nationalist stuff and all the transphobia stuff and all the attempting to undermine democracy stuff, this is the worst thing about musk. dude writes possibly the least interesting, least informative posts of anyone who has ever lived.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
but DaVinci actually made stuff? good stuff even.

Also some guy wrote a book about his code and an antimatter nuke in Vatican City.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Steadiman posted:

I think at this point he no longer wants to just be Tony Stark, he has started believing he’s the new DaVinci. Inventor, artist, philosopher, and of course funniest man alive. Belching out meaningless, but deep sounding, quotes for his followers to “woah” at. I fear a book of his collected quotes and wisdoms can’t be far off at this point

I love when he finds someone tweeting his quotes and replies with "Exactly"

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens

The Postman posted:

I love when he finds someone tweeting his quotes and replies with "Exactly"

Yeah that’s super weird. Like someone quoting me saying “oh by the way, I have to remember to get some milk later”. It’s hardly on the “i have a dream…” level. If it was anyone else I’d swear he was doing a bit

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."

Steadiman posted:

He wants to create something "as important as the mona lisa"

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Exactly.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens

Steadiman posted:

oh by the way, I have to remember to get some milk later
So true!

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Concerning.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Time_pants posted:

Concerning.

Looking into it.

Wait. What if the bots are coming from inside the Elon. This whole thing was an attempt by OpenAI to make an AI CEO

Remember when Microsoft tried the AI thing and it turned into a nazi in like a day?

Powershift fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jan 14, 2023

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
So how is that tesla price cut going for their car sales? "You can get a $7500 rebate and it'll still kill you in ten seconds flat!"

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

silly sevens
https://twitter.com/wongmjane/status/1614080866329989121?s=46&t=5RmhE1MMMjDenkMhMcqfFw
Come for the freedom of speech, stay for the polls! Twitter blue basically pays for itself at this point

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

goatface posted:

If you wanted to get a third tit implant put in, I bet there are doctors who would accept the money.

You can pay doctors in foreign lands to cut your dong and balls off, carve you out a nightmare vagina, and slap some tits onto you. I'm sure it wouldn't even make them blink an eye if you were like, "make it 6 tits, 3 rows. And make them big as hell."

If you get that surgery done, it's 25% off at their cousin Ivan's wig store/pharmacy.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Steadiman posted:

https://twitter.com/wongmjane/status/1614080866329989121?s=46&t=5RmhE1MMMjDenkMhMcqfFw
Come for the freedom of speech, stay for the polls! Twitter blue basically pays for itself at this point

Gonna have to code a new class of Twitter Blue verified bots

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Oh hey I think twitter just died, nice.

E: I also can't access google, this may be a local network issue.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

The X-man cometh posted:

Have reply guys ever gained a benefit from sucking up to Elon? Has he ever given one a job or endorsement or even a free Tesla bumper sticker?

Someone on FB by name of Elon Elaine.(or something) Musk tried to befriend me today. I'm pretty sure the new Tesla in the Wal-Mart lot I saw later on wasn't random.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Otteration posted:

Someone on FB by name of Elon Elaine.(or something) Musk tried to befriend me today. I'm pretty sure the new Tesla in the Wal-Mart lot I saw later on wasn't random.

We all have our own Russiagate, truly.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

the escape goat posted:

how dare you what the absolute gently caress it’s ART

I should clarify - Tammy and the T-rex is not worth dealing with a Morty Gun until I can watch it with a washed-up degenerate alien bounty hunter with no legs.

I will just have to watch it - and Blood Harvest and Vampire Hookers - with a washed up degenerate human (i.e. myself) outside of the game where I do not have to deal with the Morty Gun.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
https://gizmodo.com/tesla-elon-musk-twitter-texas-trial-1849987555 Elon got told suck poo poo on his cry about unbiased jury

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Goddamit the man has exactly three facial expressions and they're each more punchable than the next

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

drat the third world for not making my modern driving experience more convenient!

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
Just a speedbump away from being true

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

TheMostFrench posted:

drat the third world for not making my modern driving experience more convenient!

why is the Tesla logo brightened in the image

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

SRQ posted:

why is the Tesla logo brightened in the image
From the look of the top text it's been run through an auto-translator (maybe Google Lens) so it looks like it's trying to recognise it as a text character..

Edit: like the name of the garage on the left

Cable Guy fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jan 14, 2023

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Elon would create a genetically-modified spherical cow for his innovative milk factory, wouldn't he

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Ror posted:

Elon would create a genetically-modified spherical cow for his innovative milk factory, wouldn't he

A cow... in the shape of the pig's huge balls?

Working on it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol at musky hearing physicists or mathematicians talking about spherical cows or point mass cows and taking the wrong lesson from them.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

PhazonLink posted:

lol at musky hearing physicists or mathematicians talking about spherical cows or point mass cows and taking the wrong lesson from them.

he would put the spherical cow in a vacuum cleaner. tesla brand.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ2xQGmRaLw

dude is roadraging about owning a tesla

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

MrQwerty posted:

A cow... in the shape of the pig's huge balls?

Working on it.

my poo poo falls down
on big balls of pig

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Steadiman posted:

lmao he's really gonna do it? blue only votes so he can win all of his own dumb polls, in a bald-faced sop to his own ego. all because a bunch of people told him to get hosed and he can't handle it?

my god, the corn cobbing here is astronomical

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Klyith posted:

lmao he's really gonna do it? blue only votes so he can win all of his own dumb polls, in a bald-faced sop to his own ego. all because a bunch of people told him to get hosed and he can't handle it?

I bet he finally pulled the trigger because he's feuding with his brother/major business partner over his dipshit whatever's hot at the moment regressive politics

SEE THAT POLL ABOUT WHETHER I SHOULD KICK YOU OFF THE TESLA BOARD, KIMBAL?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Klyith posted:

The fun part will be seeing how many blue subscribers there actually are

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Klyith posted:

tbh in addition to the 8$ 11$ a month Musky should require more and other ID stuff.

like he should just look up CA or TX voting requirements and ripoff those.

either regressives doxx themselves to own da libs, or regressives stop paying so they dont doxx themselves. win win.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

MrQwerty posted:

I bet he finally pulled the trigger because he's feuding with his brother/major business partner over his dipshit whatever's hot at the moment regressive politics

SEE THAT POLL ABOUT WHETHER I SHOULD KICK YOU OFF THE TESLA BOARD, KIMBAL?

I'd bet they'd be telling him to step the gently caress back from Twitter and right the ship at Tesla instead, and he's insisting he's not owned and will NOT log off, thank you very much.

Aperture Priority
May 4, 2009

~~*~~Is Dream~~*~~
:coolfish::3::coolfish:

The Butcher posted:

You can pay doctors in foreign lands to cut your dong and balls off, carve you out a nightmare vagina, and slap some tits onto you. I'm sure it wouldn't even make them blink an eye if you were like, "make it 6 tits, 3 rows. And make them big as hell."

If you get that surgery done, it's 25% off at their cousin Ivan's wig store/pharmacy.

Disconcerting username/post combo

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Cable Guy posted:

From the look of the top text it's been run through an auto-translator (maybe Google Lens) so it looks like it's trying to recognise it as a text character..

Edit: like the name of the garage on the left

yep

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Frank Frank posted:

The fun part will be seeing how many blue subscribers there actually are

They are absolutely going to forget to hide how many people voted on the polls and it's going to be glorious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

poll for verified users: should we have special polls for verified users? y/n
also do u like me? y/n