Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/jrhennessy/status/1614077084250550273?s=46&t=UbaZ5Bt5dSknVbMLutbHIA

I am really chuckling and laughing out loud at this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Bird in a Blender posted:

I’m watching John Wick, so can I recommend getting a dog to help? It worked for him.

In my head canon you posted this 10 minutes into seeing John Wick for the first time and thought you were recommending a heartwarming movie

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Pron on VHS posted:

I am really chuckling and laughing out loud at this one

Dude really took that old argument about how many days there are in a week and went full throttle with it, I respect that.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

Dude really took that old argument about how many days there are in a week and went full throttle with it, I respect that.

The Dumbest Boy Alive is still one of my favorite Jon Bois bits

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Why stop there? You can get 28 days out of a week if you really push it. Guy is soft imo

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
...so the guy invented lunchtime dividing morning and afternoon?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

if there's 4 days in a..day.. then "420 smoke weed every day" is more powerful than ever before. i'm okay with this plan. y'all need to open your minds and accept the possibilities of our new future, hail satan.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Finally, four corner opposite days

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

I’m remembering now those stupid polyphasic sleep cycles that the worst sort of nerds were in to a decade ago.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
How do leap years and days account in this system?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Freaquency posted:

I’m remembering now those stupid polyphasic sleep cycles that the worst sort of nerds were in to a decade ago.

but...leonardo da vinci did it!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

swickles posted:

How do leap years and days account in this system?

Ooh if you ask him this does he roid rage at you or have a stroke due to sheer confusion first?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Today's entry for unexpected wikipedia lists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast-shaped_hill

How the hell did I not realize this about the Grand Tetons?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So basically this dude calls his mornings and afternoons separate days? Okay.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I’m still dying laughing over here at our dumb senile president also having classified docs at his house.

Yes there are differences between the situations but man, way to stick your dick right into the paper shredder. Like to the hilt.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Dude discovers shift work for the first time and convinced himself he could work all three shifts.

Also that guy is very hopped up on preworkout and cocaine.

LeeMajors fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jan 14, 2023

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

This is like those weirdos that do 2 hours sleep 4 hours awake through the day.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

FizFashizzle posted:

This is like those weirdos that do 2 hours sleep 4 hours awake through the day.

I remember reading about the uberman sleep cycle in college and wondering if it was real too.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Nap 5 minutes a day. Boom productivity

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Amy Pole Her posted:

finally we have found the guy who thinks there are 8 days in a week from the bodybuilding forums

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rectal Placenta posted:

Today's entry for unexpected wikipedia lists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast-shaped_hill

How the hell did I not realize this about the Grand Tetons?

lol Wales has an island named Mumbles

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Happy rear end Feast Day to everyone!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

I’m still dying laughing over here at our dumb senile president also having classified docs at his house.

Yes there are differences between the situations but man, way to stick your dick right into the paper shredder. Like to the hilt.

Dude discovers shift work for the first time and convinced himself he could work all three shifts.

Also that guy is very hopped up on preworkout and cocaine.

It was a think tank wasn't it?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

BlindSite posted:

It was a think tank wasn't it?

Both. Some were found at some think tank and then some were found in Biden’s garage.

Hopefully it comes out as just some accident where a staffer shoved them in a box and then everyone forgot about it. It’s the worst loving timing though.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Both. Some were found at some think tank and then some were found in Biden’s garage.

Hopefully it comes out as just some accident where a staffer shoved them in a box and then everyone forgot about it. It’s the worst loving timing though.

I think they said when the Trump thing happened that its not uncommon, Trump was just unique in that he doubled down and lied and said he didn't have them, then said he declassified them etc. I think every admin has had a handful of files that were returned during the auditing processes of some level of sensitive.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

It’s the worst loving timing though.

If one were looking for a fun conspiracy, the timing of the leak to CBS news just when the news cycle of the house speakership voting has ended and just before Biden would announce he's running in 2024 is a little convenient.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Curious as to who funds the think tank.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I was supposed to hang out with a friend today but her husband is sick and her kids are being too much so we rescheduled. I was already on my way to her place so instead I'm going to go to Uwajimaya and get some snacks and maybe go get pho after.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Way ahead of you :c00lbutt:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
https://twitter.com/screenrant/status/1614080473382244355

Another WBD casualty

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I never expected a show dragging out a 2 hour movie would get past se1 tbh

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Silly Burrito posted:

It's a good day for a tailgate

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Quiet Feet posted:

I get anxious leaving my wife and daughter alone together. Daughter has issues that require some extra attention and we don't live near any of our family. It's not any life threatening but dealing with her behavior sometimes can be tough either two parents.

Going to be heading down to CT to watch the Super Bowl with my father that weekend and I can't really relax that much because I'll either have to leave right after the game or at like 5:00 AM to get back home on time to bring her to school.
My suggestion is to get as much sleep as you can and leave at 5 AM. Right after the Super Bowl will be a horrible time to drive even if it's all interstate, because there will still be a good chance for drunk drivers on the road. Not so much at 5 AM.

Or if the game is a blowout in the first half maybe drive during the second half and beat the traffic. Surely if a team is up like, say, 25 points in the third quarter, there's no way the other team can come back.

lol Falcons 28-3

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Double post for a completely different chat: I got kimchi to go with canned tuna because I am basic and that's something the internet suggested. Do I cook it up? On the stove? or just eat that poo poo cold. I'm not going to microwave it, I know fish does not go in the microwave.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Kimchi is normally served cold, but you could cook it in a pan too if you’re serving it with something hot. I eat that poo poo right out of the jar a lot. Thank god Chicago has a big Korean community. I can get large quantities of kimchi for relatively cheap.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Kimchi is normally served cold, but you could cook it in a pan too if you’re serving it with something hot. I eat that poo poo right out of the jar a lot. Thank god Chicago has a big Korean community. I can get large quantities of kimchi for relatively cheap.

I’m jealous.

I grew up eating a lot of kimchi on white rice for some reason (white southern parents, Deep South?). We’ve got a really good Asian grocery here in chs though, I just wish we had more than one.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

CannonFodder posted:

Double post for a completely different chat: I got kimchi to go with canned tuna because I am basic and that's something the internet suggested. Do I cook it up? On the stove? or just eat that poo poo cold. I'm not going to microwave it, I know fish does not go in the microwave.

You can use kimchi in hot dishes, like fried rice or general stir fry - I think that’s what I’d do in this case.

We actually did Japanese-style hot pot last night including kimchi and a kimchi-based soup, was really good.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/redpyrameadhead/status/1614116876321435654?s=20

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Would

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Printing "Pleading to a Misdemeanor" t-shirts with that stylized Monster M on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Has Muenster energy cheese been made? Is that a product I can get? I would get that.