Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

PhazonLink posted:

edit^ also I'm not convinced his mom was really posting defenses of his son. no way that wasnt him puppet accounting.

That is absolutely his mother, that lady has spent every waking moment of his life telling him he's a very special genius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
people like musk don't die young. He's going to walk in between raining grand pianos while almost slipping off the edge of skyscrapers for the rest of his life.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
remember when the owner of Segway fell off a cliff and died while riding a segway

lol

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

DeeplyConcerned posted:

people like musk don't die young. He's going to walk in between raining grand pianos while almost slipping off the edge of skyscrapers for the rest of his life.

Mr Magoo is also a terrible billionaire / war criminal

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

R.L. Stine posted:

remember when the owner of Segway fell off a cliff and died while riding a segway

lol

jesus, i’ve seen what you’ve done for other people, and i want that for elon

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Quietly imagining a world where that actually got them killed

Consider the safety qualities of the average Tesla, and Cybertruck. Here's hoping he makes a CyberTruck his daily driver and nature takes it course.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Has Elon ever made a public statement about his religious beliefs? I can't imagine they line up well with those of the average chud.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Devils Affricate posted:

Has Elon ever made a public statement about his religious beliefs? I can't imagine they line up well with those of the average chud.

the Musks are a weird technocrat ubermensch cult so I'm sure they're acceptable to evangelicals, since they have no morals or scruples or ideological consistency

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

It doesn't matter to chuds whether you're true believer Christian or not. You just have to pay lip service to the right God and hate the right people.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
Musky thinks he's in a matrix and the protag of the matrix. (and yet his wife still left him and one of his kids hates him so much they did a name change)

Also the Rocko's basilisk because techbros are stupid as gently caress, like holy poo poo stupid as gently caress.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Devils Affricate posted:

He's a secular Calvinist

Darchangel
Feb 12, 2009

Tell him about the blower!

Cthulu Carl posted:

I could check, but I'd have to reinstall and, well, Tammy and the T-Rex isn't worth it.

It what about Blood Harvest?
Though I will say I’m captivated by the intro scenes of Tammy. I am a juvenile, I know.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

That was his CSPAM and Pet Island posting phase

Now he's in his CSAM and ped island posting phase.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Lol, couldn't Elon Musk generate a ton of good will by helping authorities find that road rager?

Answer: no

Because that would be admitting Tesla bros suck and Elon having any PR sense whatsoever.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I would like a tesla please Elon.

I know you are sad but please don't give up on life

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/mttvll/status/1614532518719504384?s=20

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

PhazonLink posted:

Musky thinks he's in a matrix and the protag of the matrix. (and yet his wife still left him and one of his kids hates him so much they did a name change)

The only thing better than a hero is a tragic hero, I guess.

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Lol, couldn't Elon Musk generate a ton of good will by helping authorities find that road rager?

Answer: no

Because that would be admitting Tesla bros suck and Elon having any PR sense whatsoever.

a private company handing over their customer's data to the cops without a warrant is pretty hosed up

so there's a chance he might do it (and have it backfire on him by everyone making memes about being snitched on by your own car)

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Honestly surprised he didn't do that much sooner. Doing it without a heads up is a total dick move so that tracks too.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

So that guys app Fenix does actually still work for some reason. So, if like me, you miss Tweetbot , it’s worth a free download

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

R.L. Stine posted:

lol

When you consider that the inventor of the segway had been ousted from the company a few years earlier.

Philonius
Jun 12, 2005

Edmund Sparkler posted:

It doesn't matter to chuds whether you're true believer Christian or not. You just have to pay lip service to the right God and hate the right people.

Yup. Evangelicals voted for Trump in massive numbers.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Evangelicals: "these womanizing, greedy, amoral monsters who obviously have never believed in or understood any religion in their lives, they're just flawed vessels used by God, they are the Chosen Ones"

also Evangelicals: "these devout, self-sacrificing pillars of their communities who have devoted their lives to helping other people, they're actually child-eating pedophiles or something"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

R.L. Stine posted:

lol

He apparently invented the hesco barrier

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Scratch Monkey posted:

After he fell off the cliff a hesco landed on him.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Scratch Monkey posted:

he invented a bunch of cool poo poo, like an actual brilliant entrepreneur genuinely trying to make the world a better place iirc. one of his projects was a transformer-like electric wheelchair that could use stairs independently and that would lift up into a "standing" position so that handicapped people could have eye-to-eye conversations with others. then he drove a segway off a cliff lol

edit: lol duh im thinking of the actual segway inventor who apparently did not drive a segway off a cliff whoops

idiotsavant fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Jan 15, 2023

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

idiotsavant posted:

edit: lol duh im thinking of the actual segway inventor who apparently did not drive a segway off a cliff whoops

The dead guy seemed alright. Started at a coal miner and when Thatcher hosed them all over he started a business that eventually made him rich.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

idiotsavant posted:

aw man even the hesco guy was trying to do good -- he invented them for flood control. ain't his fault he got rich just because the military bought millions of them to build sand castles.

if I ever get super rich I'm definitely gonna start being an evil bastard, apparently it has some sort of mystical life preservation. just look at rupert murdoch.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
I wonder if elon will say happy lee /King day tomorrow because he sees both sides.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Data Graham posted:

Evangelicals: "these womanizing, greedy, amoral monsters who obviously have never believed in or understood any religion in their lives, they're just flawed vessels used by God, they are the Chosen Ones"

also Evangelicals: "these devout, self-sacrificing pillars of their communities who have devoted their lives to helping other people, they're actually child-eating pedophiles or something"

People should watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZPiBdMYg9c

They’ve been loving over the public for decades!

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
Discover a new world of cringe by digging into Elon's "likes":

https://twitter.com/cb_doge/status/1614085281124352001?s=20&t=IDEdMcHXNDLfKxib-iO9qg

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009
What's the chances he keeps that Kill Bill katana next to his bed?

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Bro give it up, you'll never be Michael Dudikoff.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Original quote (c)(tm) Elon Musk, do not steal

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer
Having an early morning online argument about free speech with one of musky's knob gobblers is akin on the fun scale to the exact point when a corneal tumor grows *just* big and crusty enough to stop the eyelid from closing.

I think he's gonna let me put up some Che posters in his living room though. So there's that.

Otteration fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Jan 15, 2023

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

you laugh, but now DogeDesigner gets to come up with the next major Twitter feature

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
hopefully that is the lame scp katana thats a pos and makes its owners do poo poo and get hurt( and oftendie).

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Close it's the katana that makes its bearer make increasingly embarrassing social media posts. Same as any other katana.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

why does he look confused by the sword?