Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Once a mild-mannered liberal, New York City architect Paul Kersey (Charles Bronson) snaps when intruders break into his home, stealing his wife’s (Hope Lange) stars and coins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i was looking for the post about kids being scared of ai wario but found this instead lol

lmao being plunged into an existential crisis about the futility of attainment because of mario party

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

For those wondering: no, after over 10 days @NintendoAmerica has still not contacted me with a resolution on how they are going to make up for this unwinnable game they served me on September 5. I e-mailed them back a third time tonight bc the franchisee still hasn't reached out! Wow.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Once a mild-mannered liberal, New York City architect Paul Kersey (Charles Bronson) snaps when intruders break into his home, stealing his wife’s (Hope Lange) stars and coins.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Sub-Actuality posted:

lmao being plunged into an existential crisis about the futility of attainment because of mario party

Attaining nirvana and liberating yourself from Saṃsāra after a particularly bad game of Mario Party with the wife

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

"What's the most you've ever lost on a Chance Time?"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

symbolic posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

symbolic posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Michael Douglas in Falling Down + A

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i was looking for the post about kids being scared of ai wario but found this instead lol

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

To the Fucknugget who Dealt at Table 17 on the Evening of March 25th,

After a string of successes at your so-called "blackjack" table, I had pocketed upwards of $700 from the initial $100 I laid out to enter the game. I held in my hand a 2 and a 10. I asked for another card, and you showed me a Queen, placing me over the points limit, where I lost nearly all of the money I had accumulated to that point and then some. Head between my hands, I had to recuse myself from your table and return home, pocketbook lighter and spirits lower.

I have forwarded a copy of this letter to the Nevada Gambling Association, to inform them immediately of this unbelievable behavior. To what end should I even pay to enter such nonsense if a random act of chance can so utterly destroy the process of this game.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

After a string of successes at your so-called "blackjack" table, I had pocketed upwards of $700 from the initial $100 I laid out to enter the game. I held in my hand a 2 and a 10. I asked for another card, and you showed me a Queen, placing me over the points limit, where I lost nearly all of the money I had accumulated to that point and then some. Head between my hands, I had to recuse myself from your table and return home, pocketbook lighter and spirits lower.

I have forwarded a copy of this letter to the Nevada Gambling Association, to inform them immediately of this unbelievable behavior. To what end should I even pay to enter such nonsense if a random act of chance can so utterly destroy the process of this game.

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

In Training posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

symbolic posted:

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Ineptitude posted:

Bought a switch for the kids (4, 7) and partially myself for christmas.

We've been playing Mario Party 9 on the Wii for a year and they have had a lot of fun so i figured i'd upgrade into a more future proof system.

Bought Mario Party Superstars with the Switch, and much to our dismay it is not possible to only play as 3 players, you must include a 4th (Which in our case will be the CPU). The kids are reluctant to play the game as they are afraid of the CPU player. Bit of a shame really, for the time being the Switch is just a paperweight.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im not sure about superstars but aren't you able to set the CPU to very easy so that it wont be a problem? there is nothing to fear about the very easy CPU player...

Ineptitude posted:

The very easy CPU steamrolls young children dude.
This is the second of the 2 biggest issues with this. Even if my kids were ok with the idea of a CPU player he beats them in the minigames so the game ends up not being fun to play. When we play on the Wii i mostly let the kids succeed, on harder minigames i will play withe 4 year old's controller. It is always one of them winning the total. On Switch if i don't play my own player the CPU will win almost every minigame.

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

In Training posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

In Training posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Jfc

Sub-Actuality posted:

symbolic posted:

In Training posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

In Training posted:

lmao

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

My games... alright then. Two of 'em. Both had Birdo in 'em. It's peculiar. I'm older now then he ever was by twenty years. So in a sense he's the younger man. Anyway, first one I don't remember too well but it was about meeting him in a minigame somewhere, he's gonna give me some coins. I think I lost it. The second one, it was like we was both backon Yoshi's Island board, and I was on Yoshi goin' through the mountains of a night. Goin' through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and it was two rounds from the end of the game and he rode past me and kept on goin'. Never said nothin' goin' by. He just rode on past... and he landed on this special event space and his head down and when he rode past I seen he was carryin' all my stars and coins in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the stars from the light inside of it. 'Bout the color of the sun. And in the dream I knew that he was goin' on ahead and he was fixin' to win the game somewhere out there even though he played like poo poo all game, and I knew that whenever I got there he would be in first place, and then I refunded the game. gently caress you Nintendo of America.

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jan 15, 2023

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

symbolic posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Michael Douglas in Falling Down + A

In Training posted:

Lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lol I hadn't refreshed and didn't even see symbolic's post

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol. Sorry that’s not an option as my kids are bitchmade pussies.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol. Sorry that’s not an option as my kids are bitchmade pussies.

the children are getting brutally owned by the luigi cpu set on the self defeating very easy difficulty

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
luigi brutally murdering the children in slaparazzi by doing absolutely nothing

----------------

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

In Training posted:

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

My games... alright then. Two of 'em. Both had Birdo in 'em. It's peculiar. I'm older now then he ever was by twenty years. So in a sense he's the younger man. Anyway, first one I don't remember too well but it was about meeting him in a minigame somewhere, he's gonna give me some coins. I think I lost it. The second one, it was like we was both backon Yoshi's Island board, and I was on Yoshi goin' through the mountains of a night. Goin' through this pass in the mountains. It was cold and it was two rounds from the end of the game and he rode past me and kept on goin'. Never said nothin' goin' by. He just rode on past... and he landed on this special event space and his head down and when he rode past I seen he was carryin' all my stars and coins in a horn the way people used to do and I could see the stars from the light inside of it. 'Bout the color of the sun. And in the dream I knew that he was goin' on ahead and he was fixin' to win the game somewhere out there even though he played like poo poo all game, and I knew that whenever I got there he would be in first place, and then I refunded the game. gently caress you Nintendo of America.

lmfao

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

symbolic posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

symbolic posted:

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

symbolic posted:

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

symbolic posted:

----------------

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

whats with the op of that thread blanking every one of their posts from 2021?

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

whats with the op of that thread blanking every one of their posts from 2021?

It was a absolute dumpster fire of a year bro. I been doing the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It was a absolute dumpster fire of a year bro. I been doing the same.

hmm, good point. maybe 'tis time for a spring clean m'self