Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

mlmp08 posted:

I said Arby's sandwiches, including carbonated drinks, on the Arby's menu are hot sandwhiches"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Ammo dump reportedly blew up in Belgorod.

A pulled orc sandwich topped with freedom.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

How hot are these hot sandwiches anyway?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

if your osint score is high enough I've heard you can tell if the sandwich was cold or hot by just examining the crater it leaves if you know what i mean

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

SplitSoul posted:

Ammo dump reportedly blew up in Belgorod.

A pulled orc sandwich topped with freedom.

Someone detonated a grande and that caused the ammo dump to explode. Three people dead. More injured.

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

OctaMurk posted:

The New York Times has quoted several intelligence officials saying that almost of all of Arby's sandwiches are hot sandwiches

And that's how I knew, instantly: they must be selling cold-cuts like hot-cakes, huh?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Come back doverhog

please

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

"But let's remember what we've already found. Secretary Powell on February 5th talked about a mobile, hot sandwich capability. That has now been found and this is a Arby's kitchen trailers capable of making a lot of ingredients that -- roast beef, smoked turkey that can feed a lot of people. So we are finding these pieces that were described."

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

Excuse me sir, we saw you bypass the checkpoint. Can I have you blow into this breathalyzer please?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Russian dressing sucked me off???

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

redneck nazgul posted:

"But let's remember what we've already found. Secretary Powell on February 5th talked about a mobile, hot sandwich capability. That has now been found and this is a Arby's kitchen trailers capable of making a lot of ingredients that -- roast beef, smoked turkey that can feed a lot of people. So we are finding these pieces that were described."

Look, the footage of Wagner group kitchen producing and distributing hot pastrami sandos is propaganda, plain and simple.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

propaganda = media i don’t like

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Where does the KFC Doubel Down fit in here

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BrotherJayne posted:

Excuse me sir, we saw you bypass the checkpoint. Can I have you blow into this breathalyzer please?

unlike earlier, now i am actually drunk

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lollontee posted:

unlike earlier, now i am actually drunk

too bad you can't get some arbys right now

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

speng31b posted:

too bad you can't get some arbys right now

yeah... im going to have to console myself with this artisinal neapolitan pizza

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Lostconfused posted:

We tried that here in Ontario Canada and it loving failed miserably. I mean the guy won, but the cheap beer obviously didn't happen.

Breaking the monopolies on alcohol and gambling shows the moral rot in Upper Canada, and I say that as no lover of our Proddie past.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

lollontee posted:

yeah... im going to have to console myself with this artisinal neapolitan pizza

Topped with corn and mayonnaise

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ardennes posted:

Euros are loving weird man.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Corn and mayo is traditional Japanese pizza

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Corn and mayo is traditional Japanese pizza

The Japanese are also weird.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ardennes posted:

i'm pretty sure they would drive me out of the restaurant with sharp objects while laughing if i suggested that

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
corn and mayo as toppings is a bit out there, but at least it's not the crimes against nature created by the perfidious swede and passed off as pizza

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
according to germans, the authentic italian pizza topping is spaghetti bolognese.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Truga posted:

according to germans, the authentic italian pizza topping is spaghetti bolognese.

yes

speng31b
May 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/_BroadwayJoel/status/1611184734981292033

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Cerebral Bore posted:

corn and mayo as toppings is a bit out there, but at least it's not the crimes against nature created by the perfidious swede and passed off as pizza

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Balkan pizza?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

straining the technical definition of pizza far beyond its breaking point

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Now I want NATO to get directly involved in Ukraine and start WW3. We all deserve to suffer terribly for what we've done.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

thats kebab and turkish yugurt, and looks delicious

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

you can also get it with fries on if you want

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

lollontee posted:

thats kebab and turkish yugurt, and looks delicious

the sauce is the special 'kebabsås' used in jönköping

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Megamissen posted:

the sauce is the special 'kebabsås' used in jönköping

ah yes, the special sauce. the kabab vendors ive talked to have spoken of the ardous journeys they take to secure the condiment. months at sea, rapist seals, inconsiderate bulk transport captains

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

I hope everyone who ignored the advice about taking the mlmp bait feels a little silly after watching him go just as hard over fast food sandwiches as geopolitical minutae

speng31b
May 8, 2010

The337th posted:

I hope everyone who ignored the advice about taking the mlmp bait feels a little silly after watching him go just as hard over fast food sandwiches as geopolitical minutae

most of the time these arguments play out about the technical details of missiles or planes and other stuff your average poster doesnt have much info about, so it'll be a good reference to put things in appropriate terms down the line

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Interesting to me to see Chesno, an election monitor who did a pretty good hit piece on Zelensky's campaign financing, pivoting to running lists of traitors.

Frosted Flake posted:

Breaking the monopolies on alcohol and gambling shows the moral rot in Upper Canada, and I say that as no lover of our Proddie past.

Minimum alcohol prices are a poor tax.

How much more advanced is a Challenger 2 or Leopard 2 than a T72b?

mlmp08 posted:

This is more pathetic than your usual thing. "didn't read" suited you better than trying to argue about petty poo poo and being demonstrably wrong.

My brother in being anal, you are being trolled into a stupid slapfight, and not for the first time.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The337th posted:

i think you mean be wrong about arbys sandwiches :tipshat:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tracy is right some of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Thanks to everyone for posting various good things about the Finns.

Here is mine - I heard that they pay teachers more there