Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

King county is a big populous county, even a 1/million event will occur w that many people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

A half bath is just a sink

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

whats the other half?

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Cup Runneth Over posted:

whats the other half?

Missing.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

yeah when you make a half bathroom you have to be careful to arrange the fixtures so the cut goes between them, not through them

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

BonHair posted:

You need two bathrooms if you have multiple residents and one of them is a shitterposter and/or takes long rear end showers and/or spends ages doing makeup.

Two is enough for most families though, even with three kids.

we had one bathroom growing up with eight kids

it was fine

Apr 7, 2003

Cugel the Clever posted:

Don't poo poo in the bath.

I'll poo poo where I want, fucker

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Smythe posted:

half bath is for very short ppl

user/post combo here

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

remembering today the true hero of occupy: the guy who poo poo on the police car

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Dustcat posted:

yeah when you make a half bathroom you have to be careful to arrange the fixtures so the cut goes between them, not through them

if a house has 2 full baths and 2 "half baths" is it listed as 3 or 2 2/2?

my dream last night was that someone slashed the tires of my car and I had to figure out wtf to do because there's only one spare. i say this: thank you dream tire-slasher, doing the right thing even if it's only imaginary

Apr 7, 2003

Harik posted:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Harik posted:

my dream last night was that someone slashed the tires of my car and I had to figure out wtf to do because there's only one spare. i say this: thank you dream tire-slasher, doing the right thing even if it's only imaginary

i think they would just say it had two full and two half baths

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
If you're selling your house you could just put toilets in all the closets no matter how small and then you could say this house has like 9 bathrooms

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I'll poo poo where I want, fucker

don't sign your posts

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Extra (half) baths are for extra litterboxes so your kitties have more pissing options.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I'd rather have a big utility sink somewhere than a half bath. They're so useful.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

King county is a big populous county, even a 1/million event will occur w that many people

I used the same search with "France" instead of "Washington," and this is what I came up with:

https://www.thelocal.fr/20130808/murder-charge-as-french-road-rage-victim-dies/

It happened one time ten years ago. In a country with almost thirty times the population of King County.

Like, can you give me an industrialized country where this happens a thousandth as many times per capita as it does in the US?

Edit: also, King County has like two million people, so this is more of a one in ten thousand than a one in a million. Which is an insanely high number for being loving shot at.

Ham Equity has issued a correction as of 00:44 on Jan 16, 2023

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I'd rather have a big utility sink somewhere than a half bath. They're so useful.

this guy has mod potential

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

If you're selling your house you could just put toilets in all the closets no matter how small and then you could say this house has like 9 bathrooms

I'm only gonna tell you this one more time: you can't just buy a toilet and poo poo in it. You have to connect it to plumbing.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

I'm only gonna tell you this one more time: you can't just buy a toilet and poo poo in it. You have to connect it to plumbing.

yeah yeah yeah, that's the same thing the people at home depot keep telling me in their demo hallway. yet the toilets are always clean when i come back

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

says you

my sigma grindset and I would simply throw the toilet away when it filled with poo poo

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

they got no plumbing toilets that you plug in and they cook the poo poo and piss into a brick you bury

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Ham Equity posted:

Edit: also, King County has like two million people, so this is more of a one in ten thousand than a one in a million. Which is an insanely high number for being loving shot at.

yeah that’s like the population of 2 of 40 districts in Istanbul, which has roughly the same area and almost 10 times as many people. pretty sparse

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

mawarannahr posted:

yeah that’s like the population of 2 of 40 districts in Istanbul, which has roughly the same area and almost 10 times as many people. pretty sparse

but king county is filled with americans, who are innately selfish brutes with who do not value human life, and are heavily armed.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Real hurthling! posted:

they got no plumbing toilets that you plug in and they cook the poo poo and piss into a brick you bury

Nice, free heating fuel.

To elaborate, Ezekiel 4:9 makes some pretty good fibrous sugar-free cereal (I like the flax one). I was wondering what the eponymous bible passage was about :

quote:

Take thou also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentiles, and millet, and afitches, and put them in one vessel, and make thee bread thereof,

... then a bad recipe follows until you get to 4:12 where the real poo poo drops:

quote:

12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.

13 And the Lord said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them.

14 Then said I, Ah Lord God! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.

15 Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow’s dung for man’s dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.

So vengeful God was all bake your bread with your own britch bricks, bitches, and this guy begged the lord for mercy saying he never consumed cannibal creatures and was allowed to burn bullshit instead. Nice.

In conclusion, god hates cars.

Precambrian Video Games has issued a correction as of 01:43 on Jan 16, 2023

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

mawarannahr posted:

I'm having trouble finding statistics for other countries because every time I Google "[country] road rage shootings" it just gives me a shitload of American road rage shootings.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Real hurthling! posted:

turning my microplastic-laden excrement into one of these

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Real hurthling! posted:

Playtime is OVER

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

When I was trying to buy a house in Toronto, I saw a lot of these as a second bathroom: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh_toilet

I'm pretty sure ours were mostly for sewage reasons though. That said, my girlfriend's house has one and it totally has a separate entryway just for it.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

mystes posted:

Idk maybe build a poo poo ton of commie blocks to move truck drivers to.

*opens empty wallet*

but this apartment is too ugly and conformant for my inner bougie

Palladium has issued a correction as of 10:25 on Jan 16, 2023

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Butlerian Jihad but only for cars

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

it's the small things that really, really get me: I was just biking home from the gym, almost home on a slow residential street preparing to turn left. Not wanting to be overtaken while turning, I move to the center of the road and signal, only for a car right on my rear end to blast their horn at me. I glance at the driver after I complete my turn to see them flip me off and make the "eyes on the road" gesture. Motherfucker it's because of aggressive drivers like you that I pull that maneuver in the first place. gently caress

Mayor Dave posted:

this

mystes
May 31, 2006

Mayor Dave posted:

The chauffeurian jihad

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

On one hand, I don't think we should train people to perform the role played by cars in today's society. On the other hand, the US military already exists...

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

mystes posted:

The chauffeurian jihad

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Mayor Dave posted:

Nah a lot of other bullshit can go too

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

mystes posted:

The chauffeurian jihad

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
[screams into the void]

The toyota corolla is now an SUV
https://www.toyota.com/corollacross/

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

[screams into the void]

The toyota corolla is now an SUV