Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

that seems a really good way to get a full body workout 4-5 times a week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

drat, is it time for a Timecube resurgence already? :ohdear:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I call it: The Dipshit Conjecture.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
God I love that guy

"Hmm, how can I make 'work 18 hours a day' sound like an innovative new concept?"

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Tbf it does then mean he gets to sleep all day

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

Honestly if you were pushing yourself to cram three days of stuff into one day for any amount of time your brain would start fraying to the point that you would think you are a genius for coming up with the idea.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

If you have 3 days per day maybe carve out a chunk for some skincare my guy:smuggo:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Ghostlight posted:

that seems a really good way to get a full body workout 4-5 times a week.

Maybe this will make it possible to finally have a weekly workout schedule that allows you to exercise every other day

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Imagine how many shits he has to take :eek: mr yo yo knickers

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Scratch Monkey posted:

Maybe this will make it possible to finally have a weekly workout schedule that allows you to exercise every other day

But I already workout 3.5 times a week

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
If you work out every other day, that's 4 times per week. Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday. This isn't rocket science you guys.

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

Best comment I saw about grindset TikTok guy was something like "he looks like if Mel Brooks was Dave Bautista"

Capt.Whorebags
Jan 10, 2005

Gets a letter from his bank... "As per your recent video describing your new schedule, we have adjusted your mortgage repayments accordingly. We notify you that you are now 8 years in arrears and your house has been foreclosed."

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

Squart Guy overtones

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Is this why that bodybuilder forum couldn't figure out how many days are in a week?

e:
Aw beaten :(

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Soooo Crack Cocaine? Or Crystal Meth?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

By popular demand posted:

They're all 'microdosing' meth these days for the productivity gains. Some of it may be research chemical versions of it but the core principle is in place.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

By popular demand posted:

Crackstyl Methocaine.

It's made by crushing up a Boniva pill, mixing the contents with the absorbent material from a panty-liner, and then heating the mix over sterno.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I'd honestly appreciate these weirdos more if they got out to nature and had spiritual trips on native flora.
Because it's more honest than microdosing some poo poo and announcing they solved capitalism.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Crackstyl Methocaine.

It's made by crushing up a Boniva pill, mixing the contents with the absorbent material from a panty-liner, and then heating the mix over sterno.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Aaaaaand like so, we break the game internal clock, and switch to the grindset clock cycle, which means that our character now thinks time passes four times faster than everyone else, which lets us more or less skip the entire midlife crisis stage, retirement and old age. We do take an intentional death here, but in just a minute or two, we can respawn as our descendant, with not only a chance to spawn with a normal intelligence stat, but most importantly, the dipshit curse we chose earlier no longer applies.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 22 days in a week. Then you're in trouble, huh?

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

I'm guessing he uses one of those hosed up sleep schedules people try where you have like four quarter hour naps per day instead of actually sleeping, until you forget what it's like not to be tired and write blog posts all night about how productive you are until one day you crash and sleep for 27 hours solid

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

https://twitter.com/Josh_Moon/status/1614854858112401419
Some other fun and exciting celebrations coming up over the next few months, too!

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

Captain Hygiene posted:

https://twitter.com/Josh_Moon/status/1614854858112401419
Some other fun and exciting celebrations coming up over the next few months, too!

I think I already know the answer to this, but if there's a Confederate Memorial Day, is there a Union Memorial Day as well?

coldpudding
May 14, 2009

FORUM GHOST
Cursed construction crosspost from crappy construction thread

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.

Gerblyn posted:

I think I already know the answer to this, but if there's a Confederate Memorial Day, is there a Union Memorial Day as well?

That’s every day because there’s no reason to commemorate a victorious nation that still exists.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Gerblyn posted:

It's just Memorial Day because the Union still exists.

Grab Im Moor
Apr 4, 2022

coldpudding posted:

This is the big bad wolf laughing here btw.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/bugliker/status/1615040686159429652

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

coldpudding posted:

Cursed until you hear the audio then super blessed. I don't think it belongs here.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Gerblyn posted:

Are you thinking of the Pee Pee Poo Poo & Confederation Memorial day, the day to quietly reminisce about pee pee poo poo and the confederation?

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Chrpno posted:

That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes up with 22 days in a week. Then you're in trouble, huh?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BareSmoothErmine-mobile.mp4

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

coldpudding posted:

I also would laugh at this, but I sure wouldn't go inside of it to do it.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Crackstyl Methocaine.

have you patented this formula yet? Maybe we could do some sort of vertical integration situation here. Make a ton of moolah...

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Gerblyn posted:

I went to a Union cemetery on Memorial day and there was a big Confederate flag on one of the monuments... turned out it was a mass grave for Confederate POWs. I figure that's about the only acceptable use for that flag.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I went to a Union cemetery on Memorial day and there was a big Confederate flag on one of the monuments... turned out it was a mass grave for Confederate POWs. I figure that's about the only acceptable use for that flag.

wiping your rear end is the only acceptable use for that flag

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Look, if you can think of a better spot for the switch for your bathtub garbage disposal I'd love to hear it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I sometimes wonder what all of grover's family and friends think about him being a meme.

I wonder if any of them hide his tools so he can't do projects.

Groverhaus is basically Millennial Graceland. Whoever owns it now should put up a fence and charge people to take pictures in front of the house.