Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Westbrook should have pulled up instead of continuing the drive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

a new study bible! posted:

Westbrook should have pulled up instead of continuing the drive

he did and the refs didnt call it lol

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I like Westbrook more than Embiid so the refs should of called that

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

indigi posted:

I like Westbrook more than Embiid so the refs should of called that

i dont like either of them so the refs should have called a shooting foul and westbrick should have missed both free throws

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it would have been a non shooting foul

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

fart simpson posted:

i dont like either of them so the refs should have called a shooting foul and westbrick should have missed both free throws

shocked a celtics fan doesn't like Westbrook

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

fart simpson posted:

he did and the refs didnt call it lol

he kinda drove in though. he should have literally stepped backward and made Embiid yank him.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
good end of game defense, imo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The nets were ahead by like 20 when I left to do errands and came back to them losing. Lmfao

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the thunder are young and stupid and play hard for 48 mins. veteran teams are not going to match that in January

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/rajandelman/sta...ingawful.com%2F

https://mobile.twitter.com/SchmanthonyP/status/1615049174030127105

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

everyone's so happy a white guy is good at basketball and yknow what good for them they need a win

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

The nets were ahead by like 20 when I left to do errands and came back to them losing. Lmfao

its gonna be a rough month

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Russell Westbrook is the 2nd best rebounding point guard ever.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

looking up clips of Ja dunks. gently caress

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

In Training posted:

Nets are 4-17 in last 21 games without KD so it'll be interesting to see if TJ/Royce/Simmons can add something in his absence. So far it looks bleak

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Every Gilbert Arenas dunk was an epic bipolar dunk. Whoever wrote that tweet is loving dumb.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

a new study bible! posted:

Every Gilbert Arenas dunk was an epic bipolar dunk. Whoever wrote that tweet is loving dumb.

someone should buy them an account

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

In Training posted:

They're really missing the 40-50 point gap KD gives them to gently caress around in the game.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

huh weird. i always thought kyrie would be a great #1 guy on a contending team

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

fart simpson posted:

hehehe

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

fart simpson posted:

I think Boston would have probably made the finals over Cleveland in 2017-2018 if Kyrie had stayed healthy and then gotten swept by GSW

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Yossarian-22 posted:

I think Boston would have probably made the finals over Cleveland in 2017-2018 if Kyrie had stayed healthy and then gotten swept by GSW

kyrie sucks rear end op

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

indigi posted:

shocked a celtics fan doesn't like Westbrook

i got my fill of low bbiq chuckers by watching the antoine walker era celtics

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Yossarian-22 posted:

guy who understands jokes

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

guy who understands jokes

I got the joke but I genuinely think Kyrie was a good #1 on that Boston team for the first year and probably at no other time in his career. The second year he hilariously melted down in the playoffs against Milwaukee and clearly wore the team down with his bullshit and it looked bad bc they got further the previous year when he was injured

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Can we talk about how OKC has a great rookie named Jalen Williams drafted 12th and a trash rookie named Jaylin Williams drafted 34th? And their hair is similar? And they're completely unrelated?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Yossarian-22 posted:

I got the joke but I genuinely think Kyrie was a good #1 on that Boston team for the first year and probably at no other time in his career. The second year he hilariously melted down in the playoffs against Milwaukee and clearly wore the team down with his bullshit and it looked bad bc they got further the previous year when he was injured

he’s good at dribbling the ball and making shots but he’s not the best at those things and certainly not good enough to make up for being so poisonous off the court

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Kyrie might be the best at dribbling

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

fart simpson posted:

he’s good at dribbling the ball and making shots but he’s not the best at those things and certainly not good enough to make up for being so poisonous off the court

He's maybe the best ballhandler available after your mom

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

that was uncalled for

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Zach Lowe just said a horrible thing. he said that in order for Denver to win the finals they have to play Aaron Gordon at center. can you imagine how stupid he is .that’s crazy. I don’t know what he’s thinking , jokic is the best

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
how many hours of nba podcasts do you listen to and how many nba games have you watched this week

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

kingcobweb posted:

how many hours of nba podcasts do you listen to and how many nba games have you watched this week

you know it's only the espn recap of the last 2 minutes of the 76ers at Lakers

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

if I’m traveling like 10 hours

I watch 3-4 games a week

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I won’t be listening to Zach lowe since he’s a jokic hater

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

can gundy said jokic was as good as Bird and yeah - I agree with that 100%

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

euphronius posted:

can gundy said jokic was as good as Bird

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
lmao i'm listening to that Lowe Post podcast now. my initial hypothesis was "oh maybe he meant AG playing with the bench as the 5" (which i've thought was worth a try), what Lowe and JVG were saying in the middle of about ten minutes of gushing about Jokic was how Denver's defense has been really effective when they put AG on the opposing center and Jokic on the corner wing so that Jokic can make defensive plays off of it, a la JJJ and Robert Williams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I always confuse ball nerds, is it Lowe or Duncan who will pop on Twitter after an amazing moment and be like "well actually he's only 2/13 from the floor so that wasn't a big deal when you think about it"