Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Anyway, Sam Hubbard rules. I've spent several hours giving it serious thought and I've decided I'm even willing to forgive the fact that he went to Moeller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The virtual buttfumble

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The but fumble

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Eifert Posting posted:

Anyway, Sam Hubbard rules. I've spent several hours giving it serious thought and I've decided I'm even willing to forgive the fact that he went to Moeller.

you a St X guy

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

All woes lead back to Roman

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

really queer Christmas posted:

The virtual buttfumble

Coming soon: VR Buttfumble! Relive the greatest play in NFL history from the perspective of the man who run into the butt, the man whose butt got run into, or the butt itself! Fireman Ed DLC coming Q3.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Someone post the Ravens Chat gif with lightning and poo poo, it’s past due

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bows1 posted:

you a St X guy

Yep.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

There's situations where Greg Roman can be great. Even this year. That last running play in the first Pittsburgh game to ice it was a fantastic playcall and design, maybe one of the best ever. But he gets tunnel vision hard and just forgets to make his passing concepts functional at all.

The thing is the Ravens don't have to trade John Harbaugh for an even worse clown. We can give someone else a chance or even pursue a guy like Sean Payton. Or maybe even Jim Harbaugh :D

I'd be ok with John and Jim Harbaugh as co-coaches. That could be fun

i'm gonna ignore hte second half of this post which is absolutely insanely disgusting. but yeah roman should not be a playcaller. his role should be more of a coordinator or like one of hte million alabama offensive analyst HC reclamation projects

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Docjowles posted:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kawalimus posted:

I just realized the Ravens now have our own version of "not" running Marshawn Lynch at the Superbowl

its not the superbowl, so no

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Docjowles posted:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Docjowles posted:

it is honestly crazy that theres this many ravens fans out of all the possible fanbases. like you'd expect patriots chat, packers chat, steelers, 49ers, cowboys, etc etc. you don't expect baltimore and the greater maryland area to show up

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

when i drive down to st marys county to visit family i see at least as many steelers license plates on the road, and i start losing signal to 98 rock and the other ravens talk stations once i've passed waldorf. its weird cause its not even like lamar's season that caused this, all the ravens posters have been here since like 2008

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
It feels like a decade ago(jesus christ) Ravens fans were indeed outnumbered by those bigger fanbases but as forums in general including this one have kind of been dying out and losing posters, those bigger fanbases dwindled but Ravens went down a little bit less. Feels like there were WAY more Steeler fans around back then

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how about jaguars fans. there's about 3 or 4 left. anyone knoe what happened to any of them or one of them?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Cavauro posted:

how about jaguars fans. there's about 3 or 4 left. anyone knoe what happened to any of them or one of them?

Well, randaconda is in prison for one.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Cavauro posted:

JT Jag still posts and survived being at the Wild Card game.

Beyond that… uh… I guess Randaconda might be alive in prison :pedoranda:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Borsche69 posted:

it is honestly crazy that theres this many ravens fans out of all the possible fanbases. like you'd expect patriots chat, packers chat, steelers, 49ers, cowboys, etc etc. you don't expect baltimore and the greater maryland area to show up

i moved to maryland last year but i'm not a ravens fan

the fact that dc is a secondary market for the ravens but doesn't air every game is confusing

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Vertical Lime posted:

i moved to maryland last year but i'm not a ravens fan

the fact that dc is a secondary market for the ravens but doesn't air every game is confusing

its crazy cause a lot of the skins fans have straight up abandoned the team. the maryland side of the DC suburbs, and then southern maryland were all redskins bars. you had to get to like howard county to start finding ravens stuff.

now a lot of those bars are basically half and half, or straight up converted to ravens bars.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

can you blame them

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

kidcoelacanth posted:

can you blame them

absolutely not, but i can blame the assholes in charge of the local broadcast that decided a tiny chunk of st marys county was still a DC market and did not show the ravens game

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mr. Nice! posted:

Well, randaconda is in prison for one.

What

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

It's gross, you don't want to know about it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:pedoranda: exists for a reason and thats all you really want to know

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I think he's got an SAcyclopedia article. spoilering in case people don't want to know: he had lots of csam including stuff open on his computer when cops knocked on his door. he got caught because because imgur reported his ip address to authorities after he uploaded some there. he pleaded guilty and got 10 years in a florida prison, iirc.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Florida Man, Florida Man
Grosses us out like no one else can
Open the door! State Police win
Florida Man

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Borsche69 posted:

It owns, I love having our own personal Ravens forum

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

It owns, I love having our own personal Ravens forum

i love the sense of absolute misery the rest of the forum experiences when it or even general AFC north comes up. us piling into a thread is the posting equivalent of watching like an afc north or like a big10 game

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

fartknocker posted:

Beyond that… uh… I guess Randaconda might be alive in prison :pedoranda:

I can't remember that name and well, thankfully I am unable to.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's extremely annoying that the Steelers didn't have a losing season the past few years and they're probably going to be pretty good next year.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

fartknocker posted:

:pedoranda: exists for a reason and thats all you really want to know
Well poo poo. I dont live near Jacksonville and dont know any other Jags fans outside of the forums so it sucks to find out one that hung out here is a criminal.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Eifert Posting posted:

It's extremely annoying that the Steelers didn't have a losing season the past few years and they're probably going to be pretty good next year.

its kinda the best of both worlds to have them not get a good draft spot and to not make the playoffs. but they got that stupid rear end pick from the browns for claypool and it'd be nice to see them eat poo poo for once

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Watching Tom Brady be humiliated by the Cowboys in what is most likely his final game is an unexpected delight

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

D-LINK posted:

Watching Tom Brady be humiliated by the Cowboys in what is most likely his final game is an unexpected delight

It's so loving good.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

D-LINK posted:

Haha, you think this is his final game.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

its kinda the best of both worlds to have them not get a good draft spot and to not make the playoffs. but they got that stupid rear end pick from the browns for claypool and it'd be nice to see them eat poo poo for once

Good luck on your upcoming Qb search

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Haha, you think this is his final game.

Age has finally caught him bruv

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

D-LINK posted:

He’s coming back for at least one more year, his pride won’t let him go out like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

D-LINK posted:

Raiders will still pay him