Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finger Prince

All the stuff you normally order on a pizza, but on a burger patty, on a burger bun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sb hermit

the secret of the spice blend, a hardy boys mystery

you may not want to guess what gets passed down in this family!

xcheopis

sb hermit posted:

... where did his mom get the spice blend :ohdearsass:

Perhaps it was her own mix?

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

sb hermit

maybe it's imperceptible if you don't use too much of it and it's for a bbq rub or whatever

sb hermit

xcheopis posted:

Perhaps it was her own mix?

I'm just saying that maybe his mom used her own mom's ashes, or her grandma's ashes, in the spice mix

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
just gimme a squirt o hot cheez

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Heather Papps

hello friend

wait so is my post apocalypse survival strategy of hoarding cinnamon to eventually trade with isn't actually viable?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

wait so is my post apocalypse survival strategy of hoarding cinnamon to eventually trade with isn't actually viable?

I'm saving honey and maple syrup

Heather Papps

hello friend

xcheopis posted:

I'm saving honey and maple syrup

oh for sure, the bee thing is futureproofing as well. i should talk to my uncle lee and see if he can take me out when the sap runs and try and learn the process.

cruft

Finger Prince posted:

The real reason I need justification is I need to keep these from finding their way into the recycling bin from my aggressively decluttering spouse, so having a purpose is important.

Please tell your spouse I, a random Internet person, also support aggressive decluttering.

cruft

Also it is snowing at home. This development makes me happy. Maybe it will get cold enough that it sticks to the ground, so we can have vegetables this fall.

Manifisto

hello friends, how's your monday treating you so far??

ty nesamdoom!

Finger Prince

Manifisto posted:

poo poo. Pure poo poo.
I have snacks and a clicky pencil though so it's not all bad.

Manifisto

Finger Prince posted:

poo poo. Pure poo poo.
I have snacks and a clicky pencil though so it's not all bad.

sorry to hear it friend, that does not sound great except for the last part

parenthetically, invention idea: clicky snacks. like a clickable snack dispenser that feeds treats the way a mechanical pencil advances lead.

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

I'm feeling accomplished because laundry is done and a tiny bit more room-organizing has happened. Also, still a bit depressed because I have a medical thing to do Wednesday and I tend to worry excessively over these things, despite the odds being very very low that it's serious.

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

sorry to hear it friend, that does not sound great except for the last part

parenthetically, invention idea: clicky snacks. like a clickable snack dispenser that feeds treats the way a mechanical pencil advances lead.

Re-inventing the Pez dispenser

Finger Prince

https://i.imgur.com/2QIXqAo.mp4

Shifty Nipples

waaah waaah waaah wahwah bumbumbum

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

I'm feeling accomplished because laundry is done and a tiny bit more room-organizing has happened. Also, still a bit depressed because I have a medical thing to do Wednesday and I tend to worry excessively over these things, despite the odds being very very low that it's serious.

yeah I worry about stuff like that as well, I'm knocking on wood for you

xcheopis posted:

Re-inventing the Pez dispenser

oh poo poo, pez owes me big time for infringing on my clicky-snax(tm) idea, those bastards! :argh:

ty nesamdoom!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i was at the store for groceries and saw they had panko. anyone got some good suggestions for food that uses panko?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

xcheopis

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

i was at the store for groceries and saw they had panko. anyone got some good suggestions for food that uses panko?

veggie croquettes

Heather Papps

hello friend

don't just eat handfulls even tho it's tasty

Manifisto

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I have made surprisingly tasty pan-fried tofu nuggets usig panko (among other ingredients), just need a worthy sauce

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Sadly, the only panko my grocery store carries has a lot of added sugar. I have to buy my veggie croquettes elsewhere and not ask any questions.

Goons Are Gifts

hello friends how are you all, I did a lot of gideo vames today so I didn't post sorry can you forgive me

Stoner Sloth

Grinches are Glowing posted:

hello friends how are you all, I did a lot of gideo vames today so I didn't post sorry can you forgive me

you're posting here now and that's what counts mate

Shifty Nipples

Stoner Sloth posted:

you're posting here now and that's what counts mate

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

xcheopis

You are always posting in spirit, which is an acceptable form of posting

Goons Are Gifts

Right now I'm bed posting so I can Segway right into dream posting! What was the main theme of your day??

Shifty Nipples

Right now I'm bed posting so I can Segway right into dream posting! What was the main theme of your day??

sad and lonely

Shifty Nipples

same as every day Pinky

Shifty Nipples

try to take oever the world

Heather Papps

hello friend

doing a big kick and remembering that even tho we feel small we are technically considered a large animal cause most stuff is tiny

also we are apex predators and that is a cool as hell term for a person who buys naan bread at the grocery store and then heats it up to eat

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Apex Breadator

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Shifty Nipples

Dick Bastardly posted:

Apex Breadator

Heather Papps

hello friend

there's a really good joke somewhere about not rising to the occasion relating to flatbread but i don't have the energy to figure it out.

Shifty Nipples

uh... gotta put your enthusiasm in the dough or it won't rise to the occasion leaving your bread flat

Shifty Nipples

:quagmire:

Shifty Nipples

took forever to find that smiley cause i couldn't remember dudes name (quagmire)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

Why is cleaning never just over and done with?