Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Cowcaster posted:

maybe when someone who doesn’t know you exist is deliberately insulting someone else who also doesn’t know you exist in a way specifically designed to cause harm to them and not you, you don’t need to take it personally

I'm not taking it personally. I'm saying it shouldn't be an insult at all. Would you be saying the same thing if I was calling people to task for calling alt-right chuds "gay" as an insult? Like I know being called gay will piss off a MAGA troll, but using it as an insult perpetuates it being insulting, which it shouldn't be.

Edit: Ugh, you aren't worth arguing with and you definitely weren't worth a snipe. :negative:

rydiafan fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jan 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

This is boring

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

AARD VARKMAN posted:

there's like ten million good asian crime movies and we should watch and discuss every single one of them itt

voice of a different person that's not me: yeah, i agree!

wow who said that

idk man wahlberg is a kinda poo poo actor

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

AARD VARKMAN posted:

mines been receding for years

my penis has stayed the same size while every other part of me balloons around it

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord

AARD VARKMAN posted:

there's like ten million good asian crime movies and we should watch and discuss every single one of them itt

voice of a different person that's not me: yeah, i agree!

wow who said that
I mean, hell yeah, that goes without saying. Also, all of these: http://www.shawbrothersuniverse.com/shaw-brothers-classic-film-collection/ A lot used to be free on Prime, but not so much these days.

Dirty Ho, Killer Constable, Kid with the Golden Arm and many, many more classics to get drunk to and laugh at/along with.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

rydiafan posted:

I'm not taking it personally. I'm saying it shouldn't be an insult at all. Would you be saying the same thing if I was calling people to task for calling alt-right chuds "gay" as an insult? Like I know being called gay will piss off a MAGA troll, but using it as an insult perpetuates it being insulting, which it shouldn't be.

Edit: Ugh, you aren't worth arguing with and you definitely weren't worth a snipe. :negative:

buddy someone made a “well have you considered all the small dick jokes in this dogshit cartoon are ABOUT YOU? :smug:” shitpost and you’re the one who kramered in here to “well actually,” all the reasons you think small dick jokes are offensive how are you not taking it personally

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znsa4Deavgg

Multiple Babu Friks.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
/\/\/\ drat you

Sorry to interrupt tiny dick chat, but the trailer for Mandalorian Season 3 just ran during the Cowboys-Bucs game, and it contained not one, but two Babu Friks

Star Wars is back baby

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Babus Frik*

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
baby freaks

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

rydiafan posted:

Cowcaster posted:

buddy someone made a “well have you considered all the small dick jokes in this dogshit cartoon are ABOUT YOU? :smug:” shitpost and you’re the one who kramered in here to “well actually,” all the reasons you think small dick jokes are offensive how are you not taking it personally

Can we just not anymore, please? Thanks 👍

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Baby Babu Frik, there's a surefire winner. Please give me a million dollars, Disney

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
he says he's going to Mandalore but do the writers know that Mandalore is a person, not a planet? I paid for the whole seat but will only need the edge

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Sheen Sheen posted:

/\/\/\ drat you

Sorry to interrupt tiny dick chat, but the trailer for Mandalorian Season 3 just ran during the Cowboys-Bucs game, and it contained not one, but two Babu Friks

Star Wars is back baby

I’m surprised there was no Giancarlo Esposito in that trailer, after he opened the game tonight.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

im still not watching more star wars slop, not even if they have more than one Babu friks

also lmao for disney not being able to keep it in their pants (what with that whole luke thing at the end) and make mando have baby yoda again

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ok, so, to answer your question kingo, we all have a bunch of small dicks, and you should watch robocop

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Finally the question “does babu frik gently caress” will be answered. A resounding yes

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Roumba posted:

I mean, hell yeah, that goes without saying. Also, all of these: http://www.shawbrothersuniverse.com/shaw-brothers-classic-film-collection/ A lot used to be free on Prime, but not so much these days.

Dirty Ho, Killer Constable, Kid with the Golden Arm and many, many more classics to get drunk to and laugh at/along with.

Using this opportunity to say there’s two Shawscope collections from Arrow that are bomb af

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Space Kablooey posted:

im still not watching more star wars slop, not even if they have more than one Babu friks

also lmao for disney not being able to keep it in their pants (what with that whole luke thing at the end) and make mando have baby yoda again

But what if the Babu’s go on adorable adventures with Baby Yoda?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

priznat posted:

Finally the question “does babu frik gently caress” will be answered. A resounding yes

That much was obvious from Star Wars 9

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

when does mandalore 3 happen and is it a weekly thing or a dump cause i’m going to let you all chug it down and let me know if it’s worth watching first

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

They're not trying to reinvent the wheel with these babus which is probably for the best. Shut up and play the hits, babu wise, I suppose

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Cowcaster posted:

when does mandalore 3 happen and is it a weekly thing or a dump cause i’m going to let you all chug it down and let me know if it’s worth watching first

March 1 and it will be a weekly release.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Do I need to watch some other slop or read some comic to know why baby Yoda is back??! What is this

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

detecting a third degree derail with intent to mod sass in the vicinity robocop enters the thread, but is powerless before our impossibly small penises

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

we must imagine priapus happy

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
god damnit usually i have 12 posts to read

150 posts. oh a trump tweet. k.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

That DICK! posted:

detecting a third degree derail with intent to mod sass in the vicinity robocop enters the thread, but is powerless before our impossibly small penises

no way, I've seen the video. RoboCop could shoot off any penis no matter how small

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Can we just not anymore, please? Thanks 👍

No need to keep arguing about tiny pricks, it's now time to praise the tiny fricks!

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

no way, I've seen the video. RoboCop could shoot off any penis no matter how small

Umm should we really be glorifying sexualized violence against criminals? They have rights too you know.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

lol as proof of how much i’m invested in it i misremembered babu frik as baby yoda’s name and thought people were freaking out at two baby yodas

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
rlm get in here with a new video

rlm. mike. jay.

??? no videl coming

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
what's this from

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Could God Make A Weenie So Teenie Even RoboCop Couldn't Shoot It Off?

Sunk Dunk there's your new video you're welcome

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
i'll take a 50 minute rich video

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Cowcaster posted:

lol as proof of how much i’m invested in it i misremembered babu frik as baby yoda’s name and thought people were freaking out at two baby yodas

Lol

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Sunk Dunk there's your new video you're welcome

Wow.

Way to body shame sunk dunk there

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmn2eDW5t1g

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Cowcaster posted:

Lol exact same and I didn’t even realize it until I saw your comment again in a quote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

rydiafan posted:

:shrug:

Just saying we could make fun of him for being a sex-trafficker, alt-right, etc. and not perpetuate the "a man's value is linked to his penis size" cultural poison that does a lot of mental harm to decent people, especially adolescents who might be going through puberty at a different age/rate as their friends. "I don't like that guy so I'll say he has a small dick" is as stupid a thing to hang onto as "I don't like that woman so I'll say she has roast beef labia". It's a weird thing to fixate on, and it's gonna give self conscious issues to decent people who have small dicks or large labia, two things that are perfectly fine and don't define their worth. Mock people for who they are and/or what they do, not for made-up (or actual) differings from some irrelevant physical "norm".

Also, my dick is eventually going away so this isn't about it.
she didn't even say he had a small dick, she said he had "small dick energy".

In other words, he seems like he's compensating for something, he seems like he's trying really hard to look masculine. Which is just true. If you think the idea that dick size matters is cultural poison, people being overly preoccupied with "do other people view me as masculine" is something you should be just fine making fun of.