Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

mallratcal posted:

Marvel changing an ending but not telling the artists what they want besides “the hero should dodge stuff for x amount of minutes.” Would be maddening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xdkzkHbRa4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

That DICK! posted:

hes already reading the thread.

lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

rydiafan posted:

I hate tiny dick jokes and for a long time I tried to explain to people that body positivity is an important thing we need to work towards in our culture, and a person isn't defined by their penis size any more than their breast size, their height, etc. But of course anything I ever said about it was irrelevant because they always just assumed I had a small dick I was insecure about.

you're right of course but saying it in a comedy forum is a poor choice. this kind of post is like honey for lesser posters jungling for social cachet, the obvious joke reply is just too irresistibly easy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Making fun of a short guy or a little dick is fine…. Whatever lol. But when you make fun of a guy whose hairline maybe isn’t what it used to be, who’s doing his best about it……?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Kingo Ligma posted:

Unrelated:

My girlfriend is out of town for work, which classic she'll absolutely hate should I watch tonight:

Robocop
The Thing
Aliens

?????

is it cold near you? the thing is a good winter vibes movie

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Making fun of a short guy or a little dick is fine…. Whatever lol. But when you make fun of a guy whose hairline maybe isn’t what it used to be, who’s doing his best about it……?

Sorry about your hair

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBxpbQkJ3ic

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Yeah man shave it off. Its liberating but you'll be cold all the time.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

its ok if you have a small penis, are very short and ugly, and you like the hackers film. its ok there is nothing wrong with it. and its ok you are loving terrible sa poster. its ok and nothing that is shameful.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

I can tell how big your dick is by the order you rank the 9 main Star Wars films

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

kalel posted:

you're right of course but saying it in a comedy forum is a poor choice. this kind of post is like honey for lesser posters jungling for social cachet, the obvious joke reply is just too irresistibly easy

I knew what would happen and was prepared to ignore it. As evidenced by my anecdote I've grown used/immune to it anyway, so let the goons amuse themselves.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

*sob* hack the planet

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

when i saw greta thunberg make fun of the literal sex trafficking alt-right loser’s andrew tate’s tiny dick, i thought “ah but how does this affect me, the small-dicked protagonist of reality”

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Endless Trash posted:

I can tell how big your dick is by the order you rank the 9 main Star Wars films

9 IIV

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Endless Trash posted:

i have a huge penis because im confident enough to say Solo is better than all those

Hackers film 1995 fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Jan 17, 2023

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Endless Trash posted:

I haven't ever ranked them and I never will

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Never saw Rise of Skywalker, therefore I can’t. :colbert:

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

kalel posted:

is it cold near you? the thing is a good winter vibes movie

It's the height of summer post global warming so depending on the time of day it's either 10'c and raining or 35'c and humid as Louis CK's aura

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Cowcaster posted:

when i saw greta thunberg make fun of the literal sex trafficking alt-right loser’s andrew tate’s tiny dick, i thought “ah but how does this affect me, the small-dicked protagonist of reality”

:shrug:

Just saying we could make fun of him for being a sex-trafficker, alt-right, etc. and not perpetuate the "a man's value is linked to his penis size" cultural poison that does a lot of mental harm to decent people, especially adolescents who might be going through puberty at a different age/rate as their friends. "I don't like that guy so I'll say he has a small dick" is as stupid a thing to hang onto as "I don't like that woman so I'll say she has roast beef labia". It's a weird thing to fixate on, and it's gonna give self conscious issues to decent people who have small dicks or large labia, two things that are perfectly fine and don't define their worth. Mock people for who they are and/or what they do, not for made-up (or actual) differings from some irrelevant physical "norm".

Also, my dick is eventually going away so this isn't about it.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Coward

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

This is an episode 6 level post

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Never saw Rise of Skywalker, therefore I can’t. :colbert:

its good. i rank it just after the star wars holiday special

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

What if someone hasn’t seen the last 2 SW movies and never will and therefore can’t rank them?

I’m asking for a friend if it’s bad

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

rydiafan posted:

:shrug:

Just saying we could make fun of him for being a sex-trafficker, alt-right, etc. and not perpetuate the "a man's value is linked to his penis size" cultural poison that does a lot of mental harm to decent people, especially adolescents who might be going through puberty at a different age/rate as their friends. "I don't like that guy so I'll say he has a small dick" is as stupid a thing to hang onto as "I don't like that woman so I'll say she has roast beef labia". It's a weird thing to fixate on, and it's gonna give self conscious issues to decent people who have small dicks or large labia, two things that are perfectly fine and don't define their worth. Mock people for who they are and/or what they do, not for made-up (or actual) differings from some irrelevant physical "norm".

Also, my dick is eventually going away so this isn't about it.

maybe when someone who doesn’t know you exist is deliberately insulting someone else who also doesn’t know you exist in a way specifically designed to cause harm to them and not you, you don’t need to take it personally

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

The thread returns to its true vacuum state, Star War chat…

colonelwest fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Jan 17, 2023

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

Keep a loaded gun under your bed!
Have your kids run drills where they get on the roof!
Start blasting away every time you think someone might be breaking in!

Atleast95PercentOfTheAmericanElectorate.txt

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

colonelwest posted:

The thread returns to to its true vacuum state, Star War chat…

Well, if we’re not allowed to make fun of small dicks and big beefy labia, I don’t know what else we’re supposed to talk about.

Roumba
Jun 29, 2005
Buglord

Kingo Ligma posted:

It's the height of summer post global warming so depending on the time of day it's either 10'c and raining or 35'c and humid as Louis CK's aura
Predator, Roadhouse and Total Recall are all excellent, sweaty, manly films.

Also, Tombstone, maybe? I can't recall how sweaty that is or if I've memory-blendered that together with all the very sweaty Leone westerns.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
50% of dicks are below average but so are 50% of vaginas

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i got this

2001 a space odyssey insisted upon itself

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

mallratcal posted:

What if someone hasn’t seen the last 2 SW movies and never will and therefore can’t rank them?

I’m asking for a friend if it’s bad

That’s fine, the measurement is just one inch for each episode. That’s why true alphas like the last Jedi best :whatup:

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

50% of dicks are below average but so are 50% of vaginas

probably not true but could be

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Well, if we’re not allowed to make fun of small dicks and big beefy labia, I don’t know what else we’re supposed to talk about.

there's like ten million good asian crime movies and we should watch and discuss every single one of them itt

voice of a different person that's not me: yeah, i agree!

wow who said that

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

no dick is permanent

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

That DICK! posted:

no dick is permanent

mines been receding for years

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Cowcaster posted:

me, the small-dicked protagonist of reality”

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

mines been receding for years

THIS HAPPENS!? Oh god oh no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

AARD VARKMAN posted:

there's like ten million good asian crime movies and we should watch and discuss every single one of them itt

voice of a different person that's not me: yeah, i agree!

wow who said that

my crime movies are bigger than your crime movies