Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

nom epique posted:

It’s the big stepper

Murderer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
about to doxx the op

hold on

ok

this is op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsV500W4BHU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’ve never had a banh mi

You're my posting enemy but you should try one. Pretty good plus gotta know why the op is such a CLOWN.

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames

nom epique posted:

New thread title: Despite Bidenflation - the coppin ain’t stoppin!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

fail crapple apostrophe op. try and take a look at that

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saalkin posted:

You're my posting enemy but you should try one. Pretty good plus gotta know why the op is such a CLOWN.

Better step back, I'll gently caress you up in posts bro

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

fail crapple apostrophe op. try and take a look at that

he's going to figure it out right after he learns how to link his stream when streaming

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
You have to earn your new thread titles OP, you can't just demand them whenever the heck you feel like it

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Od bless

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Devils Affricate posted:

You have to earn your new thread titles OP, you can't just demand them whenever the heck you feel like it

he can have em whenever he wants honestly he just needs to pick oneS I CAN ACTUALLY USE!!!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saalkin posted:

Ooh I’ve never had a posting enemy before. Looks like I finally made it to the big leagues :smug:

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Banh mi are like one of the cheapest samitches you can get and they don't have any weird strong flavor what is going on lol

A baguette is lame white bread? Lol you are such a bitch

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

he can have em whenever he wants honestly he just needs to pick oneS I CAN ACTUALLY USE!!!

op needs to be saved from himself lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Ooh I’ve never had a posting enemy before. Looks like I finally made it to the big leagues :smug:

:magemage:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Today is the day the op finally gets a clue. I feel it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

how much is ur tax return this year op?

thinking to cop some new flooring for my second level

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Getting my taxes done at H&R Fail. Thinking to cop a good laugh at my refund.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Getting my taxes done at H&R Fail. Thinking to cop a good laugh at my refund.

H&R Crock is right there op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Peggy Edson posted:

H&R Crock is right there op

:doh:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
30 minutes on hold with the hospital to schedule an appointment they keep forgetting to schedule only to finally be sent to a voicemail box LOL!!!!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
nice going once again big 🅱️

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

last year i had to go to the hospital to get my eyelid looked at before surgery. so i drive down to the local hospital, mosey up to reception with my letter to find out where to go. then it turned out i was at the wrong hospital lol.

they were cool about it though they didn't even mock me, they just phoned the other hospital and said he's on his way.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I tried to support OP through this journey, but attacking the bahn mi is a step too far. Thinking to tip back the unsubscribe button fr

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

30 minutes on hold with the hospital to schedule an appointment they keep forgetting to schedule only to finally be sent to a voicemail box LOL!!!!

man I got screwed on a week furlough over work search requirements with UI and by the time they reinstated my account after a "fraud investigation" that never happened it was a year and 3/4 later, they told me I could appeal money that was gone if I wanted but I'm good to go when I get laid off

lol!

edit: the initial period when it happened just passed me by because I spent a month trying to get hold of them but, you know, COVID still was a thing and it just never worked out working nights, and once I realized the money was gone I just stopped caring and then the layoff started careening toward me

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Jan 17, 2023

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
OP what's the vibe this week? Tippin or no tippin? Cores hummin? Game Pa$$ got holes bigger than a block of swiss?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

remembering the time that bbc got probated or banned over his insistence that a cheese making company would never punch holes in swiss cheese for aesthetics sake lmfao

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

can't remember exacrtly but his source was that he lives in wisconsin or something lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

remembering the time that bbc got probated or banned over his insistence that a cheese making company would never punch holes in swiss cheese for aesthetics sake lmfao

show the man some loving respect, his ex wife is a dairy scientist or something

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

can't remember exacrtly but his source was that he lives in wisconsin or something lol

oh nononono

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

show the man some loving respect, his ex wife is a dairy scientist or something

lol

lol again

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
bbc should start posting in here. he has two accounts right now because he couldn't figure out how to re-register and for some reason now posts on both of them despite one having no avatar. and i love him and want to marry him.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Haters punching holes in cheese

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

bbc should start posting in here. he has two accounts right now because he couldn't figure out how to re-register and for some reason now posts on both of them despite one having no avatar. and i love him and want to marry him.

lmfao i noticed this as well. i'm imagining the posts that he would make regarding epic and they are simply bueatiful

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

AARD VARKMAN posted:

come back to the 5kpt AARD we miss u

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Haters punching holes in air

Whiff whiff whiff

Shant curdle

I wonder if AARDVARK is monitoring his BPM changing while modding the forum

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
just imagined the op calling wisconsin "Whackonsin" and BBC writing 10,000 words at 190/100 blood pressure in response and that's a world I want to live in

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

just imagined the op calling wisconsin "Whackonsin" and BBC writing 10,000 words at 190/100 blood pressure and that's a world I want to live in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Haters punching holes in cheese