Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

Vampire Panties posted:

my roommate in the early 00s went to thailand and talked about Thai sticks.

I was like.. dude you flew 24 hours to smoke weed, we got real good weed right here :catstare:

Now that Thailand has legalized for medical and seems to be considering recreational, I wonder if Thai sticks will be their new pad thai

It's rec legal in Thailand already my dude, they went gently caress it and skipped the medical step

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I noticed this wasn't actually labware but a thick glass knock off
dremmeled some holes, found a stainless drinking straw and sawed off the end of a .243 case
it's a big smooth lungful and easy to clean

Only registered members can see post attachments!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Carlos Lantana posted:

I noticed this wasn't actually labware but a thick glass knock off
dremmeled some holes, found a stainless drinking straw and sawed off the end of a .243 case
it's a big smooth lungful and easy to clean

oh hell yes

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
look at this exquisite ganjaneering

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

:okpos:

Yo the new Puss in Boots has no reason to go this hard holy poo poo

fuckin amazing

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Denver is getting another mega gently caress storm tomorrow, time to get really invested in some good weed and a replay of pillars of eternity

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Supposedly, weed sales in MO should start in a couple of weeks. I have enough of a stash to last that long for sure, but I am getting a bit low on my carts.

I've been considering one of those vape batteries with the three ports now that I know vape carts are actually good.

Found what it was called. Starship

Vlaphor fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jan 17, 2023

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

precision posted:

Denver is getting another mega gently caress storm tomorrow, time to get really invested in some good weed and a replay of pillars of eternity

Oh hell yes give it to me

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

precision posted:

Despite being surrounded by mountains down here in the SLV, we might get an inch of snow in town. San Juans and Sangres are gonna get hit though.

I need go to Pueblo soon, though. Getting low on flower.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I was thinking of fleeing the Storm and just chilling in santa fe or Albuquerque for a week but apparently it was snowing in santa fe all day

New Mexico is practically Mexico! What is this weather lol

Something I can't believe I needed to figure out: store bought distillate edibles work way better if you smoke too

Gotta run to the bodega for peanut butter and aluminum foil so I can make firecrackers out of this shake

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
When I had edibles, usually Dosd 50mg, I'd eat one first thing in the morning, before doing anything else. Set a baseline for the day.

I don't trust myself to regularly keep edibles around without destroying them quickly, so I don't buy them much anymore. They're more expensive down here anyhow, like $10-20 more for a 1000mg bag.

E: the weather is from the atmospheric river pounding California.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

precision posted:

I was thinking of fleeing the Storm and just chilling in santa fe or Albuquerque for a week but apparently it was snowing in santa fe all day

New Mexico is practically Mexico! What is this weather lol

Albuquerque is over a mile high, dude. Santa Fe is 1 1/3 miles high. It didn't stick, but it started snowing in Albuquerque for about an hour after I got home from work this morning.

Central/Northern and Southern NM are very different places.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jan 17, 2023

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
its headed for northwest washington huh?

maybe ill hit the weed store tomorrah

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah. Elevation plays into it. However, I'm at 7500~ feet, and we're expecting 1 inch from this storm.

Weather gets weird in a valley this big. Cold air likes to create it's own pressure bubble in the valley, which shunts moisture into staying closer to the mountains. It has to be a pretty big system to push into the middle of the valley in the winter. Clouds don't like to form, so any heat collected in the day just radiates off immediately at night.

We've had a little more than 3 inches of snow this winter, so I'll take what I can get.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Vlaphor posted:

Supposedly, weed sales in MO should start in a couple of weeks. I have enough of a stash to last that long for sure, but I am getting a bit low on my carts.

I've been considering one of those vape batteries with the three ports now that I know vape carts are actually good.

Found what it was called. Starship

this thread needs to work out some sort of promo with the Starship manufacturer, I feel like we've sold many of them

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

WampaLord posted:

this thread needs to work out some sort of promo with the Starship manufacturer, I feel like we've sold many of them

I know it sold me mine, and I sold it to one other person I know of

e. it also tipped me off to hamilton in general and now me and one friend have a daypipe and are gonna get at least one other person one, and I have a few batteries

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Extremely relevant to weed thread: I just found a Playlist of all the episodes of Get A Life, the extremely good 90s sitcom starring Chris "cabin boy" Eliot on youtube

Hell yeah

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Come on, mister, don't be sore at us. We didn't diddle nobody, especially your wife.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rfelvI_ikf4

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

precision posted:

Extremely relevant to weed thread: I just found a Playlist of all the episodes of Get A Life, the extremely good 90s sitcom starring Chris "cabin boy" Eliot on youtube

Hell yeah

I hope you're listening to Handsome Boy Modelling School between eps, great :420: album

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Costco Meatballs posted:

I hope you're listening to Handsome Boy Modelling School between eps, great :420: album

Listening to that album yesterday is what made me want to watch it haha

I think I hadn't listened to it since the late 00s. I also never really gave the second album a shot which was a mistake because it had cat power AND de la soul on it

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
I smoke/vape/eat edibles nearly every day now and I'm having a blast with it but I'm worried that my tolerance is gonna start shooting up, which sucks because figuring out what level you're at (specifically when it comes to edibles) is pretty important when it comes to having a good time. Right now I'm avoiding it by switching up things - smoke 2 days, take edibles 2 days, mix in a D8 gummy now and then, hit the cart once a week, idk it's all kinda arbitrary and I dunno if it's really gonna work but thus far it has. Any tips y'all can provide?

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

JAMOOOL posted:

I smoke/vape/eat edibles nearly every day now and I'm having a blast with it but I'm worried that my tolerance is gonna start shooting up, which sucks because figuring out what level you're at (specifically when it comes to edibles) is pretty important when it comes to having a good time. Right now I'm avoiding it by switching up things - smoke 2 days, take edibles 2 days, mix in a D8 gummy now and then, hit the cart once a week, idk it's all kinda arbitrary and I dunno if it's really gonna work but thus far it has. Any tips y'all can provide?

as someone who has done a lot of research into this there is unfortunately only one option

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cil7tOPh4qM

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

JAMOOOL posted:

Make your own edibles from shake. Edibles made with distillate don't give you a full high. The difference is insane, even if you use the shittiest weed imaginable

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

it just rained pretty hard for an hour in Albuquerque, hope Denver looks nice

Whole thing about Albuquerque is that when the clouds and storm clear, the mountains look cherry as gently caress for like 3-5 hours, but the clearing means everything is already melting and flooding and poo poo.
One time I was at the front of a pack of cars navigating a hailstorm on switchback in a stick '99 Ranger coming home from Jemez with my girlfriend on the north route that goes through Los Alamos.
Everyone got through, but man that's some poo poo to just get stuck in randomly when it was a nice day with "weather coming".

That story involved smoking a fuckload of weed and soaking in springs if that wasn't clear.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Jan 17, 2023

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Denver looks nice at the moment, bracing for weather

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I'm watching broad city and making firecrackers hell yeah

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
hopefully you're stocked up on weed, you saw what happened to that shining guy without weed.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
There's like 5 dispensaries within 50 feet of my apartment lol

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
yeah but what about the employees who might not be able to get there and open the store??

Though i heard it's not supposed to be that bad

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

precision posted:

There's like 5 dispensaries within 50 feet of my apartment lol

Jealous

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Macichne Leainig posted:

yeah but what about the employees who might not be able to get there and open the store??

Though i heard it's not supposed to be that bad

Last snow was worst than this one is supposed to be and everything downtown was open.

It's not really something to be jealous over though. One of them is Green Dragon, which has just awful cheap weed, and the other one has cheap edibles but no weed that's less than 30/eighth

The dispo I actually go to is pretty far so I might have to smoke mediocre weed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
It looks like good weather to get high

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

bagmonkey posted:

It looks like good weather to get high

My friend, I'm high any day that ends in Y

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Macichne Leainig posted:

I'm high any day that's got a D in it

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Macichne Leainig posted:

The only time I'm not stoned is first thing in the morning. Oddly enough I don't feel compelled to smoke as soon as I wake up, often I'll even go to work for like 4 hours before my first toke

Like today, I didn't smoke until just now. I ate one of my firecrackers and it's kicking in.

Man I'll say it again you gotta make your own. I used really lovely weed but I'm feeling amazing already

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

precision posted:

I'm watching broad city and making firecrackers hell yeah

hopefully not this scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CF6vqK55uA&t=43s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

takin a sadbrains day off from work today. Stayed in bed with a coffee and a CBD/THC combo bud and I'm feeling better already.