Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Good morning, filming the quarterly market report today! And, getting a new passport which is hopefully a painless process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is that the drat loving sequel to minority report? Lol. just kidding

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

When I was a younger man I would be so afraid of death. Like just the idea freaked me out. I used to have panic attacks. But honestly as I'm sitting here at 36 I swear sometimes the idea of just being done doesn't sound so bad. I can't imagine how I'll feel at 75. There is a weariness that comes with life. But while I'm here I'm gonna keep enjoying the things I like. Pizza. Wrestling. Video Games. My family. And posting with all of ya'll. For real some of ya'll are my oldest friends at this point haha.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

CommonShore posted:

What was the twist

i watched it, and now i know the twist

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

the milfs have hunky sons and so all the milfs are going on dates with the sons of their rivals milfs

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
it was pretty cool in the fact i could feel parts of my ego slough off about halfway through

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Rival Milfs should be a band

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

What idiot called it “posting enemies” and not “rival milfs”.

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

But don’t the milfs know that their son is there? Wouldn’t they then deduce what is actually going on?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Soon the milfs will start securing peace treaties with their rivals through arranging marriages. this is basically how denmark came to be

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

what the gently caress are yall talkin about

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

yea ok posted:

GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!

:hmmyes:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

boxcarhobo posted:

the milfs have hunky sons and so all the milfs are going on dates with the sons of their rivals milfs

Shard posted:

When I was a younger man I would be so afraid of death.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

The Stroker Ace posted:

But don’t the milfs know that their son is there? Wouldn’t they then deduce what is actually going on?

I have not seen it so I defer to graph but im assuming the shocking twist was revealed when one milf saw another milf making out with their son, thats how id write it up if I was producing this fake reality for television

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Shard posted:

When I was a younger man I would be so afraid of death. Like just the idea freaked me out. I used to have panic attacks. But honestly as I'm sitting here at 36 I swear sometimes the idea of just being done doesn't sound so bad. I can't imagine how I'll feel at 75. There is a weariness that comes with life. But while I'm here I'm gonna keep enjoying the things I like. Pizza. Wrestling. Video Games. My family. And posting with all of ya'll. For real some of ya'll are my oldest friends at this point haha.

I know how you feel, and it's kind of an odd thing to come to terms with as someone who (not to bring the whole thread down) made an attempt on his own life. I'm very glad that I've left that state of mind behind, and I'm utterly grateful to be able to say that the past few years have been happy ones. At the same time, if I learned that tomorrow I would pass quickly and painlessly I don't think I'd be too upset about it. Dying doesn't scare me nearly as much as becoming a helpless, decrepit shell of myself - watching my grandmother slowly succumb to dementia helped me realize that there are far worse things than death.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

The Stroker Ace posted:

yes and yes

Shard posted:

what the gently caress are yall talkin about

milf manor, the newest reality tv program from tlc, sundays 10pm eastern

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

is it fun trash or just kinda uncomfortable?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Penguin Patrol posted:

Rival Milfs should be a band

Divided By Fate

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

jesus WEP posted:

is it fun trash or just kinda uncomfortable?

depends on what you consider fun, it's a loving trainwreck already after the first episode. the first contest where the guys took off their shirts and the moms were blindfolded and had to feel all of them up to pick out their son made me crawl up the wall a litle bit lol

oh also there's 8 bedrooms for 16 people lol

graph fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jan 17, 2023

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

graph posted:

depends on what you consider fun, it's a loving trainwreck already after the first episode. the first contest where the guys took off their shirts and the moms were blindfolded and had to feel all of them up to pick out their son made me crawl up the wall a litle bit lol

oh also there's 8 bedrooms for 16 people lol

every day we stray further from god’s light

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The Learning Channel

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

NienNunb posted:

The Learning Channel

I used to watch documentaries about dinosaurs and space on there

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

starting to learn about stocks. could someone lend me 1 million dollars. i want to try buying 10,000 dollars of 100 different cheap newer stocks and then i'm going to go to bed

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
excitedly awaiting the news when MILF Manor is revealed to be the subject of Nathan For You season 5

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

my ancient laptop died before the holiday and my wife got me a chromebook. finally got all 13 seasons of king of the hill back on it so all is right in the world

whats your favorite koth ep

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Joey McChrist posted:

my ancient laptop died before the holiday and my wife got me a chromebook. finally got all 13 seasons of king of the hill back on it so all is right in the world

whats your favorite koth ep

the one where hank got upset that the nail wasn't all the way in the set he built and he saw all the other dads judging it and tried to stomp the nail down during the program with his drat boot

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

My goddamn therapist wants me to watch the Shining as a homework assignment. You win, Shane....... you win :negative:

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
all therapists are in the pocket of big film and i refuse to let them into my brain

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

My dad sent me a taste of home

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
What's the consensus on regular old Louisiana Hot Sauce in comparison?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i discovered beet horseradish over holiday break and woo nelly

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
I don't think I've ever had like a rancid hot sauce. Maybe some stuff out there that's purposefully hot and tastes like rear end but I don't remember. Anything cheap I can buy at my regular grocery store, Valentina, Louisianas, Franks, Arizona Gunslinger, it's all good babey

graph posted:

i discovered beet horseradish over holiday break and woo nelly

I'm not a horseradish person but I'd try this, how's it pair with hot sauce?

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

Crystal and Louisiana are both good hot sauces. I do not really have a strong preference for one or the other, my default is usually Louisiana but I have a big ol bottle of Crystal in my pantry as we speak to mix it up a lil bit, and also cuz they had a bigger bottle for cheaper on the day I was at the store. Also both are readily commercially available in the Midwest so I am not convinced you are looking hard enough if you can't find it, Shard m'boy

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Bluedeanie posted:

Crystal and Louisiana are both good hot sauces. I do not really have a strong preference for one or the other, my default is usually Louisiana but I have a big ol bottle of Crystal in my pantry as we speak to mix it up a lil bit, and also cuz they had a bigger bottle for cheaper on the day I was at the store. Also both are readily commercially available in the Midwest so I am not convinced you are looking hard enough if you can't find it, Shard m'boy

You go complain to Walmart pal Basic bitches

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

got them sauces here in the woods grocery stores. ttry a supermarket. i can barely tell the difference between them in an appreciable way. in other words i may be able to tell them apart but don't really understand what makes one better than the other. occasionally a sauce tastes very bad, but no one recommends those ones and they're named something that lets you know they taste bad.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

just remembered walmart is a gigantic supermarket very often. i don't know why they don't have soss

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
not a fan of those weak watery hot sauces, give me the strong poo poo you can only use a few drops at a time. and horseradish and wasabi too, put it all on there.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i tried to find a sauce i bought because it had the cincinnati bengals on it. but it wasn't 'tiger sauce'. and it wasn't really the cincinnati bengals, but a tiger was on the label.if you've seen the tiger but not 'tiger sauce' let me know. i believe it was a simple habanero or ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it wasn't 'ghost in the darkness' either. the tiger was on a label that gave off similar vibes to cholula's label even though they have very different subjects. i give up for now but i might see it again one day