Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Got about an inch of snow, as advertised.

My dog is happy. He loves eating snow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
No snow here yet. Just watched the mailman pull up on my doorbell camera and my dog is going nuts though. Y'all know how it is with dogs and mailmans

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Carth Dookie posted:

takin a sadbrains day off from work today. Stayed in bed with a coffee and a CBD/THC combo bud and I'm feeling better already.

those are good to take, and good for you taking care of yourself

I stocked up today (come on washington raise our g-d limits already) and am ready for what comes, even if it's light rain. Light rain will trap me in this house, with this weed.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Code Jockey posted:

those are good to take, and good for you taking care of yourself

I stocked up today (come on washington raise our g-d limits already) and am ready for what comes, even if it's light rain. Light rain will trap me in this house, with this weed.

Can I have my old medical limits back please? I promise I'm not buying it for children, concerned citizens of Colorado :argh:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It was nice buying 40g of wax at a time. Even better when it was 56g.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Just find a dude and buy your kilo of shatter from him annually, nobody will ever know.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I will not rest until they legalize buying 55gallon drums of shatter at my local aldi.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

I will not rest until they legalize buying 55gallon drums of shatter at my local aldi.

I will not rest until I find a 500 gallon coffin of wax I can sleep in.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I will not rest until I find a 500 gallon coffin of wax I can sleep in.

"He wanted to be liquified into distillate in death and loaded into a nuclear reactor so that, 'God can vape him.'"

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

"He wanted to be liquified into distillate in death and loaded into a nuclear reactor so that, 'God can vape him.'"

you know I never gave a poo poo about what should be done with my remains after I die, but now i have a preference

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

the ending of Secret Window but instead of corn ,it's weed

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

No this is a Bela Lugosi type thing, only instead of sleeping in a coffin full of Demerol and morphine it would be full of pillowy-soft concentrate.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

God Hole posted:

the ending of Secret Window but instead of corn ,it's weed

Best part of that movie was seeing Pall Mall nonfilters on film for the first time in decades.

I have a pack on my kitchen table for when I finish ripping filters off a pack of 100s.

Cigarette?

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Jan 18, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Nigmaetcetera posted:

No this is a Bela Lugosi type thing, only instead of sleeping in a coffin full of Demerol and morphine it would be full of pillowy-soft concentrate.

oh wow, hell yeah

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
gonna go to the weed store

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Sunk Dunk posted:

gonna go to the weed store

Just a couple of more weeks and I will also be able to "go to the weed store". Granted, it's the store the next state over, but just an hr drive, so it's still a small trip to the weed store.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Vlaphor posted:

Just a couple of more weeks and I will also be able to "go to the weed store". Granted, it's the store the next state over, but just an hr drive, so it's still a small trip to the weed store.

a budz cruze

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Vlaphor posted:

Watch the hell out for pigs.

I remember just before it was legal in CO I was on a road trip through SD hearing cops in a gas station gleefully talk about the aggressive search tactics they were going to use against any 'long hairs' (i poo poo you not) driving back over the border

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
gently caress yeah Hulu added two new seasons of cutthroat kitchen and the mega snow has begun

Time to make more firecrackers

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Schools are closed tomorrow, I'm using that as an excuse to call out

Throw in mushrooms on Friday, baby you got a stew goin'

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Costco Meatballs posted:

I remember just before it was legal in CO I was on a road trip through SD hearing cops in a gas station gleefully talk about the aggressive search tactics they were going to use against any 'long hairs' (i poo poo you not) driving back over the border

I wonder if bus or train might be a more fun/safe, if less practical, option for commuters

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgztfRBc2jM

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Those baffley bits seem interesting, they are on some dynavap stems

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

6 inches already. I think the 8-10" estimation was a little low considering it's supposed to snow for another 12 hours straight lol

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I miss weed.

Oh well, at least rec sales started here so I can smell it more often.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Costco Meatballs posted:

I wont be going on the first day for sure, but the highway between KS and MO has tons of cars at all times. I'll be fine. There's tons of reasons to go to MO without weed, mainly the fact that most of the best parts of Kansas City are on the MO side.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Weed Is Cool And Good

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

After a year+ of legalization I smell weed everywhere. It's great.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
could you boof weed

e: what would happen if i dumped tincture into my rear end?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Sunk Dunk posted:

could you boof weed

you'd probably get really high and, depending on the purity of the ethanol, possibly burn the mucous membranes inside your rear end in a top hat and colon

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Sunk Dunk posted:

could you boof weed

one of the dispensaries near me sells thc suppositories, so yes, the butt is a viable route for weed

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

WampaLord posted:

one of the dispensaries near me sells thc suppositories, so yes, the butt is a viable route for weed

yeah they do make suppositories, it does melt into PG and poo poo that *is* safe to put up your rear end, the place down the street sells them in the middle of the hood lol

don't put ethanol in your rear end

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

WEED? IN MY rear end?

well maybe.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

WampaLord posted:

Like the fat man said, "I would do anything for weed, but I won't do that."

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I'm more interested in snortable weed

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Inspector Hound posted:

shoving a suppository up your rear end is the best you're ever gonna get as far as getting close to that

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

you think it's more of a head high or a booty high?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

LifeSunDeath posted:

you think it's more of a head high or a booty high?

I bet you shoving 50-100mg of weed up your rear end, which is what the dispensary sells, is like eating fuckin like at least 200mg of weed with the way your colon absorbs. That's what people I know who've had cancer and done them have said. Just blows you out into where you need to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Inspector Hound posted:

they make quick acting THC drink powder I'm sure you could snort

it'd be like snorting Tang