Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Sure is odd how some goons decided this thread was the thread to pull the "I have the moral high ground" act in, in regards to pleading for empathy towards and understanding of (checks notes) someone accused of domestic violence and who's been shown to have hosed-up pedophilic tendencies in soliciting teenagers for sex

Like I'm sure he made your favorite cartoon character in Rick Sanchez that allowed you to be smug to everyone you know on a daily basis, and I know that finding out that all this time he was just basing his hosed up cartoon characters on how hosed up he is himself just has to sting, but please do us all a favor and spare us the white knighting

You left out the bit where he's also the regular sort of rapist that specifically targeted a girl with a history of excess drinking and tried to get her too intoxicated to say no.

And that that particular victim said she was encouraged to speak out by someone whose story was even worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:

Applewhite posted:

Yes but how many shooters feature the characters constantly shrieking in your ear?

E: fb

Most of them, if you play online.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Sourdough Sam posted:

Most of them, if you play online.

New seasons of Rick and Morty featuring the voice talents of the Call of Duty East Coast server.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Dan Harmon my voice is incredibly annoying IRL and I can make it more annoying on command pls PM me with offers to replace Rick and/or Morty and/or Mr. Shitballs

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
P.S. I am NOT a sex pest

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Applewhite posted:

P.S. I am NOT a sex pest

Could you be, if the role called for it?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
This sucks I was a really huge fan of Rick and Morty

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Applewhite posted:

P.S. I am NOT a sex pest

well then how exactly do you think you're qualified to stand in for those creators, hmm??

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Rick and Morty voices replaced by the two guys from Big Bang Theory.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

John Wick of Dogs posted:

No, he's just kind of a cringe liberal and has done some lovely things on some of his shows that at the time were seen as not as bad. Things that he's tried to apologize for and make up for with new episode tackling the same topics but he often fucks it up just as bad.

And he has dated people that worked for him. But nobody has hinted about any of that feeling coerced.

Also he did call out Harvey Weinstein and Kevin Spacey and I think Bill Cosby as being sex pests in his material before that was generally known. He seems like a guy who seriously hates powerful men abusing power.

MacFarlane seems like a guy who somehow dodged becoming an Adam Carolla or even Steven Crowder type by like millimeters. The sociopathic "humor", the rat pack fetishism, the general vibe and aesthetic, I don't really understand how he's not a mega-chud. Good for him I guess

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

icantfindaname posted:

MacFarlane seems like a guy who somehow dodged becoming an Adam Carolla or even Steven Crowder type by like millimeters. The sociopathic "humor", the rat pack fetishism, the general vibe and aesthetic, I don't really understand how he's not a mega-chud. Good for him I guess

He secretly loves Ethel Merman more than The Rat Pack, if you catch my drift.

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Sure is odd how some goons decided this thread was the thread to pull the "I have the moral high ground" act in, in regards to pleading for empathy towards and understanding of (checks notes) someone accused of domestic violence and who's been shown to have hosed-up pedophilic tendencies in soliciting teenagers for sex

Like I'm sure he made your favorite cartoon character in Rick Sanchez that allowed you to be smug to everyone you know on a daily basis, and I know that finding out that all this time he was just basing his hosed up cartoon characters on how hosed up he is himself just has to sting, but please do us all a favor and spare us the white knighting

I don't see anyone ITT excusing JR's behavior.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
*to 16 year old girl* SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Nigmaetcetera posted:

He secretly loves Ethel Merman more than The Rat Pack, if you catch my drift.

That's a funny way to spell Mila Kunis!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Private Cumshoe posted:

That's a funny way to spell Mila Kunis!

Yeah and Rosie O'Donnell thinks Tom Cruise is hot.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

DickParasite posted:

That post was more about the posters feeling morally superior rather than engaging in anything anyone actually said

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

DickParasite posted:

Caesar didn't specifically excuse JRs behavior but he did tut-tut people for making fun of JR instead of coming together to put an end to sexual assault somehow. It was a pretty dumb post.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm mad about people getting mad about sex pest comedians online <:mad:>

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Applewhite posted:

P.S. I am NOT a sex pest

Don't you draw cartoons?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Anyways I've got a sense of humor, I laugh at Tony Danza

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Don't you draw cartoons?

Stop picking at threads you'd rather leave tangled!

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Nooner posted:

Anyways I've got a sense of humor, I laugh at Tony Danza

Nooner posted:

I laugh at Tony Danza

Nooner posted:

I laugh at Tony Danza

Nooner posted:

I laugh at Tony Danza

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqNrJZ_ehgk&t=68s

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

The king of the hill thread is leaking.

I tell ya what.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
maybe now the arcade here will get rid of the crappy rick and morty pinball machine and bring back the ghostbusters table

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Saalkin posted:

The king of the hill thread is leaking.

I tell ya HWHAT.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Junk posted:

maybe now the arcade here will get rid of the crappy rick and morty pinball machine and bring back the ghostbusters table

I got bad news for you...

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Edmund Sparkler posted:

I got bad news for you...

Did Dan Aykroyd force a ghost to blow him or they'd be blacklisted.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
im strictly anti sexual violence AND i am against people who do sexual violence. i know its a wild rear end take but im sticking to it

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

im strictly anti sexual violence AND i am against people who do sexual violence. i know its a wild rear end take but im sticking to it

Hey, John Wayne Gacy may have killed a bunch of people, but he also entertained sick kids, so maybe you should consider that before you totally condemn him.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Stop picking at threads you'd rather leave tangled!

Further more didn't one of those cartoons feature an obvious self-insert character called "Space Creep" that went from planet to planet committing sex crimes?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Further more didn't one of those cartoons feature an obvious self-insert character called "Space Creep" that went from planet to planet committing sex crimes?

Yeah and it was all in good fun! For serious!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Chrs posted:

Which cartoons are still ok to watch?
anime

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Chrs posted:

Which cartoons are still ok to watch?

Davey & Goliath

a few of the less pagan episodes of Gumby are acceptable i guess

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Home Movies still rules and brendan small isnt a sex pest

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Home Movies still rules and brendan small isnt a sex pest

Yet

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Did Dan Aykroyd force a ghost to blow him or they'd be blacklisted.

Yes, the ghost of Harold Ramis.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Yes, the ghost of Harold Ramis.

:(

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Applewhite posted:

New seasons of Rick and Morty featuring the voice talents of the Call of Duty East Coast server.

***** my ****, ******!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Junk posted:

man, i wish there was an arcade here :(