Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Carthag Tuek posted:

what the hell beavis & butthead on vh1??
i mean they only review classic rock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

jesus WEP posted:

i mean they only review classic rock

alright, fair

lol

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

my knees hurt going up and down stairs now. fml.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when you’re old you just need to squat for 2 minutes and then stand up and it gets you hosed up for about a minute

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

echinopsis posted:

when you’re old you just need to squat for 2 minutes and then stand up and it gets you hosed up for about a minute

me on laundry day

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello
gently caress no i'm not old. i just have long covid.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i love euphemisms for things or people being old by saying “noah bought it off the ark”

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

echinopsis posted:

if you do it fast enough it's hernia city

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

echinopsis posted:

i love euphemisms for things or people being old by saying “noah bought it off the ark”

“older than jesus’ sandals”

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

President Beep posted:

“older than jesus’ sandals”
"fell off their dinosaur"

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

echinopsis posted:

Poor goons, thought of getting up and died

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

turns out my intraocular pressure is a bit high so ive got an appointment at the eye doc

optometrist wasnt worried & im not either but probably good to get it checked out, my mom had surgery for glaucoma last year & a couple of my cousins on that side have eye problems too

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

just smoke weed. it’s gaia’s eye medicine.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

is that a real thing

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

just have them removed and save yourself the trouble

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

but i like looking at stuff :(

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Carthag Tuek posted:

is that a real thing
in NA glaucoma patients were one of the first groups to get legit medical marijuana. it's not specifically a cure/med, it's just a painful condition and weed makes you not care so much about pain, in combination with meds to control eye pressure of course

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

have u guys ever noticed that there’s a lot of ways the human body can get messed up

mystes
May 31, 2006

fart simpson posted:

have u guys ever noticed that there’s a lot of ways the human body can get messed up
it's intentional. we were intelligently designed that way because god hates us

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Kenny Logins posted:

in NA glaucoma patients were one of the first groups to get legit medical marijuana. it's not specifically a cure/med, it's just a painful condition and weed makes you not care so much about pain, in combination with meds to control eye pressure of course

aha

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
allergies are proof that intelligent design is, at the very least, a misnomer

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i think thc can also lower interocular pressure, afaik thats why your eyes get red

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Beeftweeter posted:

the ballsack is a good argument against intelligent design.

mammalian sperm are most viable at slightly lower than body temp. two solutions, either evolve sperm to tolerate standard body temp or put the testicles in a dangling veiny sack to cool them off.

evolution is a greedy algorith, the opposite of intelligence.

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Tony Pizzuto Says Hello

fart simpson posted:

yes. i have a lot of man-made fixes propping me up

axolotl farmer posted:

the ballsack is a good argument against intelligent design.

mammalian sperm are most viable at slightly lower than body temp. two solutions, either evolve sperm to tolerate standard body temp or put the testicles in a dangling veiny sack to cool them off.

evolution is a greedy algorith, the opposite of intelligence.

also it really hurts getting kicked in the balls. major oversight on mother evolution's part here

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

the other day my kid elbow slammed me in the nuts so hard i almost threw up. great system we have here

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple on pizzadog derangement syndrome

Roosevelt posted:

also it really hurts getting kicked in the balls. major oversight on mother evolution's part here

I think you're overlooking the possibiity that you being repeatedly kicked in the nuts may be part of mother natures vast plan

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Kenny Logins posted:

the other day my kid elbow slammed me in the nuts so hard i almost threw up. great system we have here

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND I HARD ELBOW SLAM DAD. ITS BALLS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE HE STARTS MAKING WHOOSHING NOISES

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

lol

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Beeftweeter posted:

they have big 'oh poo poo, i didn't expect the code to do that' energy

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

yeah, “there’s a foreign substance irritating my mucus membranes, better make my forearm real itchy” has the same vibe as a weird regression bug

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
peanuts? *checks code*

oh ho ho i don't think so *your throat closes up*

mystes
May 31, 2006

qirex posted:

yeah, “there’s a foreign substance irritating my mucus membranes, better make my forearm real itchy” has the same vibe as a weird regression bug
It's more like your body is running McAfee security software

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

fart simpson posted:

it's annoying and i don't like it

i'm getting an endoscopy for my dumb stomach because i likely had silent reflux that is now less silent. at least the meds helped when it went wonky; before that, I'd wake up with discomfort and burped if i so much as drank water

that's an annoying thing when you're not 12 or trying to be funny

at least i'm eating very sensibly, so my butt is happy (cf. my posting)

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Kenny Logins posted:

lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

that sucks but i think that's just part of being a father. who among us hasn't destroyed our dads balls on accident or on purpose?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

at a certain age kids are the right height to run to hug you and headbutt the beanbag. the same age they jump on you while you're sitting down.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i face this as well the ever-wagging tail of our black lab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

cats too have nut-seeking paws