Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Julian Sands has probably died of exposure at this point, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Yeah… they delayed the search due to an avalanche at one point, too. :smith:

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I just found out about his disappearance this morning. Hopefully he turns up all right, but it is definitely a bad situation.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Lister posted:

That 90s show is out today. It's pretty much a disney channel sitcom but rated PG instead of G. Don't bother.

Do the kids still smoke weed all the time?

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

Baldwin will have the best defense available to a famous rich guy, so they have to set everything up airtight before they proceed.

If he were a broke black teen, they would have just charged him fast, thrown him in Rikers, and waited until he took a plea deal to get out of that hellhole.

If a broke black teen was producing a movie in New Mexico and somebody got shot on the set, they'd have thrown him in the NYC Department of Corrections jail at Rikers Island?

PostNouveau posted:

If it wasn't PG I assume some of them would be experimenting with heroin because of Kurt Cobain, and others would be doing MDMA at raves, because those are two things people remember about the 90s.

REMEMBER THE 90s???

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Pham Nuwen posted:

If a broke black teen was producing a movie in New Mexico and somebody got shot on the set, they'd have thrown him in the NYC Department of Corrections jail at Rikers Island?

lol if you think I'm gonna bother to look up what the local shithole jail used to torture minorities into plea deals is in N.M.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1616128900291244032?s=20&t=wyNgIPo4NC-pA_DdQCd7SQ

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

I only skimmed the series, but it happens occasionally. However, the actors have no charm and the jokes are lame. I get why they would have cast actual teenagers to play teens, but there's a reason youthful 20-somethings get cast as highschoolers. It's because they're old enough to have experience and ability. Even Mila Kunis who was 15 in the 1st season of that 70s show looked so much older and performed so much better than the kids in this.

Pham Nuwen posted:

If it wasn't PG I assume some of them would be experimenting with heroin because of Kurt Cobain, and others would be doing MDMA at raves, because those are two things people remember about the 90s.

REMEMBER THE 90s???

They do go to a rave in one episode and there is a single, indirect reference to taking ecstasy.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Surly he'll use his warlock powers to get out of this one

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

mallratcal posted:

Surly he'll use his warlock powers to get out of this one

If he is dead it’s the RLM curse again. Mike talked about how the likeness of the shame wizard from Big Mouth was borrowed from Warlock.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i mean that was forever ago. they didnt' get credit for brimley.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The nation's celebrities seem to be going through a lot. I wish someone would protect them

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

That DICK! posted:

i mean that was forever ago. they didnt' get credit for brimley.

Mark my words, if Wilford Brimley had never been featured in a botw movie, he would still be alive today.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

No Mods No Masters posted:

The nation's celebrities seem to be going through a lot. I wish someone would protect them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQK32bwvRuI

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

This never would have happened if Adam blswin had had a gun

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
My interest in any covid related media is 0 but I like Kevin Williamson and Bryan Fuller kept reccomending it on twitter so I watched the covid slasher Sick last night. Most importantly its under 90 minutes .

It was better than I was expecting. Not nearly as heavy handed as I thought it would be. Would reccomend.

how the gently caress was dad murderer bone dry 30 seconds after swimming across an entire lake? Also how did he have the energy to chase final girlafter that?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol He'll never get away from it will he

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Toxic Mental posted:

lol He'll never get away from it will he

I bet RJ Mitte would kill for a gig like that these days!

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

hosed up we are putting Alec Baldwin on trial while the perpetrator of this roams free

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
that's what happens when you are so hot no one ever tells you your ideas are fuckin stupid

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Ah gently caress that sucks, hadn't heard that.

I didn't know his name but I saw Julian Sands about 50 times in Aracnaphobia as a kid, he's so good (as is the movie!)

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Sunk Dunk posted:

that's what happens when you are so hot no one ever tells you your ideas are fuckin stupid

This explains your YouTube channel

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Endless Trash posted:

This explains your YouTube channel

drat

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

It is interesting that the thread youtuber trend kinda proved what was long suspected, that ITT has the hottest posters

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

It is interesting that the thread youtuber trend kinda proved what was long suspected, that ITT has the hottest posters

You can't post things like this while mankind has yet to develop the technology to craft a non rear end in a top hat version of the gold medal/special Olympics joke

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

“Youngest poster in the sa rlm thread”

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

or lowest standards.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

poisonpill posted:

“Youngest poster in the sa rlm thread”

This is good thanks

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That DICK! posted:

[tone suddenly changing] gently caress did you just say to me?

watching it now

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
https://twitter.com/THR/status/1616128880557064193

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Sunk Dunk posted:

:hmmyes:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

lmao

og tron is boring as poo poo. i once put it on for my roommates and i was embarrassed how boring it was

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Stop casting Jared Leto in things. He hasn’t had a hit in a decade at least.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Doesn’t Jared Leto molest preteens or something? I heard he was horrible and it wasn’t just for having a bad Italian accent.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Daft Punk please come out of retirement or else it’ll be “Soundtrack by The Weeknd”

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Doesn’t Jared Leto molest preteens or something? I heard he was horrible and it wasn’t just for having a bad Italian accent.

He has an island sex cult.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

i wanna see jared leto learning to touch computers for tron 3 instead of dropping turds for joker

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Wilford Brimley primly licked the trimly Ed Grimley.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1616114304952012800?s=46&t=x8vSABDPmhPWCPK5vEPcxA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Welp, it looks like we'll all soon be folding laundry while watching movies...

https://twitter.com/joereid/status/1616157972396113932