Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Indiana put him on the transfer portal on general principle, and UNC snapped him up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Quiet Feet posted:

Slept like crap last night and I'm in know everything I have to do but don't wanna do it mode.

Always, comrade

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Quiet Feet posted:

Slept like crap last night and I'm in know everything I have to do but don't wanna do it mode.

I actually had an OK night of sleep last night for the first time since probably New Year's. Baby didn't wake up when I first came to bed, and when he woke up later it only took us 15 minutes to get him back down instead of 90+ minutes. Still slept through my alarm to work out this morning but hey, that's what long lunch breaks are for.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

LeeMajors posted:

Wheel is bullshit for a lot of reasons. I still contend they pay a little person to hide under the wheel and perform precision braking to vaporize all the contestants’ earnings if they’re doing too well.

My favorite Wheel conspiracy is that when it gets to the final round and Pat does a spin, he's so good at it he can hit the $5k if he feels like it but only if he actually likes the contestants.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Gig ‘em

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

C-Euro posted:

I actually had an OK night of sleep last night for the first time since probably New Year's. Baby didn't wake up when I first came to bed, and when he woke up later it only took us 15 minutes to get him back down instead of 90+ minutes. Still slept through my alarm to work out this morning but hey, that's what long lunch breaks are for.

I do not envy those of you who still have small children. I think I managed 4 hours/night for like the first year and a half after we had our daughter. :shepface:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
My son is 14mo and if I get 5 hours it’s a miracle. Even if he sleeps til 7am I start hearing phantom cries at 3am.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
On the spot dice spin?

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Yeah I laughed out loud at DICE SPIN

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Is there a reason those Wheel fails are going around again? I've seen them reposted in a bunch of different threads.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

This new house we moved into has much, much better water pressure than our old apartment. I installed our bidet last night and this morning, well:

https://youtu.be/YlacOX68OME

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Freaquency posted:

This new house we moved into has much, much better water pressure than our old apartment. I installed our bidet last night and this morning, well:

you should be aiming it up your butt

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Freaquency posted:

You may actually have too much water pressure. If it's above 80psi, you need a regulator on your supply or it'll rapidly erode all the valve seals (faucets, etc) in your house. Excessive water pressure is common in new homes where the builder didn't bother to test after water was turned on and install appropriate equipment if needed.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Maybe sounds like an odd complaint to people outside of the upper midwest, but my biggest gripe about this winter is it's TOO WARM. We've been dancing around 28F-34F for like a month now with multiple 24+ hour snow events. The melt/refreeze cycle is loving brutal, and a massive pain in the rear end to maintain a driveway.

At least when it's 10F and snowing it's just big fluffy stuff that is easy to clear back down to the pavement.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Leperflesh posted:

You may actually have too much water pressure. If it's above 80psi, you need a regulator on your supply or it'll rapidly erode all the valve seals (faucets, etc) in your house. Excessive water pressure is common in new homes where the builder didn't bother to test after water was turned on and install appropriate equipment if needed.

How is he going to take a shower like this though if he lowers the pressure?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrossWhirlwindGuppy-mobile.mp4

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Blowjob Overtime posted:

but my biggest gripe about this winter is it's TOO WARM

I took two weeks off to hunt, and it's 75 degrees here.

So this turned into a staycation.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Alec Baldwin; accounts for his crimes???

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

We've had a dusting of snow twice that hasn't stuck past a day.

Normally we'd have a foot of packed snow that wouldn't be gone until March.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Alec Baldwin; accounts for his crimes???

I think it'll be pretty dang tough to get a conviction going by what we know of the situation of Baldwin.

The replacement armorer? oh yeah they are turbo hosed, but Baldwin even as producer went from.... qualified armorer to qualified replacement

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

you should be aiming it up your butt

I did and I briefly saw God

Leperflesh posted:

This place is very much not new and I don’t think the water pressure is actually excessive. It was just quite the surprise when I was going through the motions.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Kalli posted:

We've had a dusting of snow twice that hasn't stuck past a day.

Normally we'd have a foot of packed snow that wouldn't be gone until March.

It sucks and I'm mad.

I don't wanna take down my lights now what is this bullshit non-winter. I want proper cocoa weather.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I hear ya. It’s been 72 way too much lately.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pron on VHS posted:

Yah it will. I am new to this bar but these are my obs:

- the grips don’t require a lot of grip strength, since you hook your fingers on them. No need for straps or worry about your grip limiting back growth

- the neutral handles fry my lats very hard

- the 22 inch length is just right in that Goldilocks zone

I used the attachment you posted about for lat pulldowns today. Holy crap you weren't kidding about it frying your lats! Glad you posted about it.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

LA has been cold lately. Today is on the warmer side and it's only 55!!!!!!!!

Freaquency posted:

:gizz:

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Freaquency posted:

This place is very much not new and I don’t think the water pressure is actually excessive. It was just quite the surprise when I was going through the motions.

Ah OK. Just something we've seen more than once in the home repair/quick fix/ask questions threads (they all blend into one in my head). Low pressure is a more common problem so some people don't even know that high pressure can be an issue too.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

Ah OK. Just something we've seen more than once in the home repair/quick fix/ask questions threads (they all blend into one in my head). Low pressure is a more common problem so some people don't even know that high pressure can be an issue too.

:hfive: Appreciate you looking out. I’ve lurked over there enough to see some of those seemingly benign questions or offhand comments result in “you need to get a pro out there yesterday” so I get it.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Fuckin lol I love Bark box

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Joey Freshwater posted:

What if your dog IS a sustenance loaf?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

What if your dog IS a sustenance loaf?

My ex had a corgi and he was a loaf but he wasn’t grown in my anus

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

seiferguy posted:

My favorite Wheel conspiracy is that when it gets to the final round and Pat does a spin, he's so good at it he can hit the $5k if he feels like it but only if he actually likes the contestants.

Sajak said in an interview that when he did the final spin (a contestant does it now) he hit bankrupt or lose a turn an embarrassing amount of the time, so they had to keep re-shooting it.

LeeMajors posted:

Wheel is bullshit for a lot of reasons. I still contend they pay a little person to hide under the wheel and perform precision braking to vaporize all the contestants’ earnings if they’re doing too well.

I know you're kidding, but Wheel has a poo poo-ton of auditors (as does Jeopardy) on-site for every game, just to ensure there's no fixing of the wheel.

Jeopardy, infamously, has seven categories written for both rounds, with an auditor removing one of them at random just to ensure that it can't be fixed.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
There's an AI chatbot of historical figures out as a way to be "educational" to students, and it's going about as well as you'd expect for an AI chatbot:

https://twitter.com/mediumproof/status/1615840740579643395

https://twitter.com/StyledApe/status/1615736768417996806

https://twitter.com/yelanusssy/status/1616046474323795973?t=DgnPihzdml4QZSKZdQgS8A&s=19

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

lol there was another Uranus joke on this month’s box insert, too

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Knowing my dog she'd eat one and then go back to preferring free sustenance loaves from Catbox. :barf:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

seiferguy posted:

There's an AI chatbot of historical figures out as a way to be "educational" to students, and it's going about as well as you'd expect for an AI chatbot:

https://twitter.com/yelanusssy/status/1616046474323795973?t=DgnPihzdml4QZSKZdQgS8A&s=19

Someone ask the Reagan bot about Selene Walters.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Timby posted:

Sajak said in an interview that when he did the final spin (a contestant does it now) he hit bankrupt or lose a turn an embarrassing amount of the time, so they had to keep re-shooting it.

yeah, it's been years since they've showed a retry on air

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pv33JWBdY8

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Skwirl posted:

Someone ask the Reagan bot about Selene Walters.

I want someone to ask Jesus Christ what he thought about Charles Manson.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Skwirl posted:

Someone ask the Reagan bot about Nancy being the original Throatzilla

e: lmao, once again I post forgetting about my username

Blowjob Overtime fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Jan 19, 2023

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

RIP David Crosby

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006