Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lotta posters Showing Their Whoel rear end itt. and i just find it really fascinating how that is happening

Explain why what I said was inappropriate, keeping in mind that I hate Twitter and Justin Roiland and the existence of the internet and I just want everybody in the whole world to stfu and defer to me for instructions. If I feel I’m being disparaged I will loving doxx you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Sounds like quite a few of you need to go to Confession

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

N. Senada posted:

Another free loader attacking the job creators

47% of forums users pay nothing at all and the rest of us have to pull their weight, which being goons is considerable

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

StrangersInTheNight posted:

'There's no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism' only applies to essential resources and basic needs, not entertainment. You have choices there. Stop with that.

What's fascinating is I never said people can't watch things or that they need to be idealistically perfect for you to enjoy their content, just that RLM is not a good example to cast Justin Roland against because being *not as bad* isn't a pass.

Also my avatar was free and apparently used to be Jose's. It's from a random 'give me an avatar' thread and then later it got updated to be spooky in a Halloween thread. All of my flair there has been free, which is what makes me most proud of it lol slowly collected over time like a forums creep

yea no. you can certainly skip terrible poo poo that is bad but all labor is exploited under capitalism and that includes the labor to manufacture the rapist cartoons. It's not an excuse to be a nihilist, though.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lotta posters Showing Their Whoel rear end itt. and i just find it really fascinating how that is happening

he said on the website founded by a guy who abused his wives/girlfriends

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Junk posted:

I never threatened to leave the site like everybody else. I knew things would work out, Lowtax would exit, and you’d all come crawling back. I had FAITH OF THE HEART.

Mostly because wine and roses was so lovely nobody could possibly stay on it for more than half an hour,.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I never threatened to leave the site like everybody else. I knew things would work out, Lowtax would exit, and you’d all come crawling back. I had FAITH OF THE HEART.

Mostly because wine and roses was so lovely nobody could possibly stay on it for more than half an hour,.

he said on the forum that contains cspam, a place where the war in ukraine is openly celebrated with the admins blessings and you get punished for pointing it out

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Junk posted:

he said on the forum that contains cspam, a place where the war in ukraine is openly celebrated with the admins blessings and you get punished for pointing it out

Oh yeah gently caress cspam, bunch of loving terrorist sympathizers who jerk off to American death.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

any other masks we want to dramatically rip off while we're in this thread?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

mods rename this thread to the Going Fully Mask Off Thread pls and thanks

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

What are you talking about?

Edit: someone’s going to treat me like poo poo now, I can feel it. Oh well, I’m worthless and deserve to be told I deserve to die. I’ll probably get probed for it somehow.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Jan 19, 2023

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Pretty big difference between "the showrunner and main voice actor of this show is a pedophile and violent abuser" vs "these guys made some distasteful jokes" imho.

Full disclosure I'll sometimes watch RLM videos and watched the first season of Rick and Morty. I won't watch any more Rick and Morty but I'll probably continue watching RLM videos if they pop up and look interesting. Of course that'll change if any of them turn out to be violent criminals or huge open bigots or whatever.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

simply choose a username that calls attention to the fact that your participation in some way benefits a problematic person

that way you’re raising awareness, the ultimate activism, and you’re off the hook

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Rich Evans? Yeah, I know the guy. Racist! As! gently caress!!!!!!!!

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

sure okay posted:

My dad's a huge Lethal Weapon fan and he got real quiet about Mel Gibson's cancelling, never defending him but never really admonishing him either..

Your dad never admonished Gibson? Do they know each other? Like what exactly were you wanting him to do?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Bad Purchase posted:

47% of forums users pay nothing at all and the rest of us have to pull their weight, which being goons is considerable

You just post? What have you done for your forums, huh?! Have you ever red-texted someone? Changed up your avatar? Said something problematic just to get banned to help Jeffrey keep the lights on?

You disgust me, I don’t even own a Twitter

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Junk posted:

In fairness, we sent that man to his early grave.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

This may be a world record thread self-destruction

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Edit: someone’s going to treat me like poo poo now, I can feel it. Oh well, I’m worthless and deserve to be told I deserve to die. I’ll probably get probed for it somehow.

you're probably just hungry

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

FirstnameLastname posted:

I am hungry! I ordered a pork tenderloin sandwich to explore my Hoosier heritage, but I took one bite and it turns out I just loving hate tenderloin sandwiches. I guess I’ll make grilled cheese when I get home.

An insane mind
Aug 11, 2018

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I don't think you're worthless, I think your posts are funny and even nice sometimes :)

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

An insane mind posted:

I don't think you're worthless, I think your posts are funny and even nice sometimes :)

:glomp:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

FirstnameLastname posted:

lol

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Extra Large Marge posted:

Sounds like quite a few of you need to go to Confession

Does talking into a gas station glory hole in the bible belt count as confession?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

That’s where the Christians got the idea from.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
IM POICKEL NOONER!!!! bhahaha h

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Full on mask off with their whole rear end

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I want John k, hinson and roiland to collaborate on the funniest loving thing ever made

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
I read this whole thread, some of you lot are pretty wacky.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

EL BROMANCE posted:

In fairness, we sent that man to his early grave.

His well deserved early grave

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Carlos Lantana posted:

I want John k, hinson and roiland to collaborate on the funniest loving thing ever made

:chloe:

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Junk posted:

hey now, that's not fair. they don't celebrate the whole war, just the parts where ukrainians die. especially civilians.

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I am hungry! I ordered a pork tenderloin sandwich to explore my Hoosier heritage, but I took one bite and it turns out I just loving hate tenderloin sandwiches. I guess I’ll make grilled cheese when I get home.

pork tenderloin always sounds so delicious and is always so disappointing.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Full disclosure I'll sometimes watch RLM videos and watched the first season of Rick and Morty. I won't watch any more Rick and Morty but I'll probably continue watching RLM videos if they pop up and look interesting. Of course that'll change if any of them turn out to be violent criminals or huge open bigots or whatever.

i really like rick & morty because it's about the exploits of a lovely space wizard. i just make sure i pirate it now so that pedo roiland doesn't profit off of it.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Carlos Lantana posted:

I don't know, which is funnier? Whoopie cushions or sad trombones? It's hard to choose for a triple hanging

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

What the gently caress is going on?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Linux Pirate posted:

What the gently caress is going on?

Morty stuck one of his fingers where he didn;t have permission.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Fell Mood posted:

Your dad never admonished Gibson? Do they know each other? Like what exactly were you wanting him to do?

I wanted him to pirate Mel's recent movies instead renting them and becoming big red data point that says "It's okay if you're an antisemite people will still see your movies if you just gently caress off for 6 months and then give a mealy mouthed apology."

I also didn't really give him a hard time, because I didn't have to. I just posed a rhetorical question with a smirk and he immediately felt self-conscious about it (hmmm wonder why)

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

hey now, that's not fair. they don't celebrate the whole war, just the parts where ukrainians die. especially civilians.

Isn’t cspam basically pro-trump alt-right. Idk I stay out of there but it feels like they went the accelerationist route and became indistinguishable from gop loonies

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

i really like rick & morty because it's about the exploits of a lovely space wizard. i just make sure i pirate it now so that pedo roiland doesn't profit off of it.

badass.....

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

HD DAD posted:

Isn’t cspam basically pro-trump alt-right. Idk I stay out of there but it feels like they went the accelerationist route and became indistinguishable from gop loonies

Lol please close this thread now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

A Fancy Hat posted:

Pretty big difference between "the showrunner and main voice actor of this show is a pedophile and violent abuser" vs "these guys made some distasteful jokes" imho.

I mean, Mike and Jay did a bit like a month ago where Roiland voiced the two of them as Rick and Morty soo... ehhhh... nyeeeaaagh *tugs shirt collar, bugs eyes out*