Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: symbolic)
best year for Youtube AMVs?
This poll is closed.
2005 38 25.68%
2006 20 13.51%
2007 19 12.84%
2008 16 10.81%
2009 15 10.14%
2010 1 0.68%
2011 9 6.08%
2012 6 4.05%
2013 2 1.35%
2014 3 2.03%
2015 0 0%
2016 1 0.68%
2017 0 0%
2018 0 0%
2019 0 0%
2020 1 0.68%
2021 1 0.68%
2022 16 10.81%
Total: 148 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

AlternateNu posted:

They did.

He's in P5:Strikers.

And Persona 4 as well :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

That guy liked cops.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Cop lovers eat poo poo and die

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Everyone else here is a couple. I'm the only person brave enough to NOT make the slime isekai movie into a date night.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:
^ Avatar/post combo

marumaru posted:

i'm watching not one, but two isek*i anime this season
you either die a sarariman or reincarnate enough to see yourself become the villain

Mister Facetious fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Jan 20, 2023

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Srice posted:

Everyone else here is a couple. I'm the only person brave enough to NOT make the slime isekai movie into a date night.
own it, King

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Persona 4 is literally about the shittiest cop in the universe....

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Srice posted:

death to sexhavers

marumaru
May 20, 2013

Mister Facetious posted:

^ Avatar/post combo

lol

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
yall ever eat the one chip challenge chip?

dont i think i have an ulcer now

Flying Zamboni
May 7, 2007

but, uh... well, there it is

I just finished up the Chimera Ant arc of HxH and I cannot believe how much the show swerved from my expectations and ended on what's essentially an extended, quiet denouement from the king's fight with Netero onwards. There's no big final fight beyond that point and even Gon's fight with Pitou is just a depressing beat down. The last scene with Komugi and Meruem got me choked up. It's a really long arc but it does some incredible work playing with what you expect to see in shonen stuff.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://twitter.com/nezumi_ningen/status/1616249421796179968?s=20

good chuck that guy into the loving sun

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Episode 10 of G-Witch was quite a mood whiplash but Suletta was at her absolute best and cutest in this episode! So many weird and cute noises and faces, plus the funniest joke I've heard in some time???

She's come far, I'm proud of her :unsmith:

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

suletta is very fun. you're at the point where g-witch really came into its own for me, wondering what you end up thinking of it.

unrelated: kind of in the mood for a breezy/fun romance anime or an iyashikei tonight, what should i watch? i was considering k-on s2 but i think their take on the music stuff would annoy me right now and i want to give it a fair shake.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Southern Cassowary posted:

unrelated: kind of in the mood for a breezy/fun romance anime or an iyashikei tonight, what should i watch? i was considering k-on s2 but i think their take on the music stuff would annoy me right now and i want to give it a fair shake.

Call of the Night or Uzaki.

e: No wait watch Princess Connect. Its good I promise.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Bocchi doing the deliciousness spell for the maid cafe is what 99% of girls at restaurants will do if your a weirdo who asks them to smile

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

Furnaceface posted:

Call of the Night or Uzaki.

e: No wait watch Princess Connect. Its good I promise.

i'm reading call of the night (boy that's...different than it started lol) so that's out. I got 5 minutes into an episode of uzaki once and didn't really give it a fair shake so I'll give it another shot.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Cat-shaped Witch posted:

And Persona 4 as well :ssh:

That doesn't count because it's not actually true, and you know it. :colbert:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

marumaru posted:

i'm watching not one, but two isek*i anime this season
you either die a hero or live enough to see yourself become the villain

Is that the name of the isekai

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

verbal enema posted:

Bocchi doing the deliciousness spell for the maid cafe is what 99% of girls at restaurants will do if your a weirdo who asks them to smile

Ryo eating after Kita does the deliciousness spell is me demolishing boneless chicken wings at Applebees after a coupla "Dollaritas"

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Buschmaki posted:

Ryo eating after Kita does the deliciousness spell is me demolishing boneless chicken wings at Applebees after a coupla "Dollaritas"

the guitar sting and foot tap right when Kita puts the maid outfit on is perfect

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lmao Demon gets no water from Tough Guy Ryo

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

tanaka-kun is always listless

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkqqNtK25L0

first track on this is a MONSTER

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

unrelated: kind of in the mood for a breezy/fun romance anime

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

suletta is very fun. you're at the point where g-witch really came into its own for me, wondering what you end up thinking of it.

to be that annoying guy who recommends manga instead: A Condition Called Love. or horomiya if you haven't watched that yet somehow

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

started uzaki. trying to decide who has weirder eyes between her or the cat.

going to toss the other recs on my watch list.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I would wait for Insomniacs After School, which is absolutely GOATED and debuting soon

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
i'm 2 episodes into gridman and it rules. the atmosphere and pacing have kind of the same listless quality as the down time scenes in evangelion (in a good way) and the sound design owns. i'm not enamored with the big kaiju fights but whatever. i'd rather watch a 30 second still shot of people reacting to a volleyball hitting a sandwich with the sound of a gunshot anyways.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

gridman is so fuckin good

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

gridman rules

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What's gridman

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
We know it as Matthew Lawrence's Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

verbal enema posted:

What's gridman

You see, the evil Kilokhan lives inside computer circuits. With the help of Malcolm Frink, he creates megavirus monsters to attack electronic systems. Meanwhile, a freak accident turns Sam Collins into Servo. His friends join forces in their Samuraized Attack Vehicles. Together, they transform into the Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

verbal enema posted:

What's gridman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHmW9aVK0xk

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

verbal enema posted:

What's gridman

not much, whats gridman with you :D

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waffleman_ posted:

You see, the evil Kilokhan lives inside computer circuits. With the help of Malcolm Frink, he creates megavirus monsters to attack electronic systems. Meanwhile, a freak accident turns Sam Collins into Servo. His friends join forces in their Samuraized Attack Vehicles. Together, they transform into the Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad.

This is just code lyoko

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
the weird dreamy atmosphere of most scenes, mixed in with the high-energy action mood of the kaiju battles is one of the cooler parts of gridman imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I keep getting those Goddess of Victory: Nikke ads and they're dumb but amusingly up front about "here's a girl's rear end shaking while she shoots guns" being the primary draw.

Still not as entertaining as those bizarre ads for mobile games where a princess will steal a maid's baby and suddenly zombies or bugs appear. Like they ran an algorithm to make a game ad.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Jan 20, 2023