Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magimix
Dec 31, 2003

MY FAT WAIFU!!! :love:
She's fetish efficient :3:

Nap Ghost

What the gently caress is your problem, posting this filth? :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_pointer
Nov 9, 2004

Center in, pull back. Stop. Track 45 right. Stop. Center and stop.

I don't know who that is, I don't follow wrasslin' or fightin' but that was legit awesome.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/6Y8RpkO.mp4

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Oh, I didn't know he did a 2nd one. :3:

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!

I know I'm old now as while watching this I was like "Joking aside this playground does look dangerous".

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

The only part of it that looks dangerous to me is that skateboard on rails thing since it looks easy to fall off and smack your head on the rails and also impossible to stop myself from using it.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Ralepozozaxe posted:

I know I'm old now as while watching this I was like "Joking aside this playground does look dangerous".

Pretty standard design for a playground where I'm from?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

bike tory posted:

Pretty standard design for a playground where I'm from?

The metal slide in Aussie sun is insane though. You could never use them in summer here.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Inceltown posted:

The metal slide in Aussie sun is insane though. You could never use them in summer here.

We have them in California in some places and it gets just as hot. They were just put there like 50 years ago when people were dumber and it wasn't quite as hot and have never been replaced.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
Every kid needs to experience having received first degree burns from a metal slide. We've all been there, it's a rite of passage.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

credburn posted:

Every kid needs to experience having received first degree burns from a metal slide. We've all been there, it's a rite of passage.

Look it's either that or fiberglass burns, those are the only kinds of slides allowed.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

credburn posted:

When I was a kid my best friend was a guy I pantsed as he was climbing up the slide, he turned around and punched me in the face, our parents had to meet and they got along and the kid and I ended up being really good buds. Slides are important.

E: climbing up the *SLIDE not the stairs. gently caress

VelociBacon has a new favorite as of 16:37 on Jan 20, 2023

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I'm just jealous of all the cool playground stuff the kids have now. We only had swings and maybe a sandpit in most of them, rope climbing frame and a fort if you're lucky.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

metal thunderdome or gtf out of my playground

mine had rad hexagon hubcaps over all the joints and no nonsense inside, just combat

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Chard posted:

metal thunderdome or gtf out of my playground

mine had rad hexagon hubcaps over all the joints and no nonsense inside, just combat

mad max beyond thunderdome came out when I was 3 and my dad brought home the video tape when it became available because he was in love with those movies and i basically grew up on them plus Top Gun. we had one of these when i was in preschool and there's home movies of me with another lil kid on my shoulders in the middle of it with me shouting "WHO RUN BARTER TOWN???"

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Large Testicles posted:

mad max beyond thunderdome came out when I was 3 and my dad brought home the video tape when it became available because he was in love with those movies and i basically grew up on them plus Top Gun. we had one of these when i was in preschool and there's home movies of me with another lil kid on my shoulders in the middle of it with me shouting "WHO RUN BARTER TOWN???"

Find those and post them

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

verbal enema posted:

Find those and post them

my parents have been divorced and bitter as gently caress for over 20 years now, those video tapes have long since been in the landfill

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

VelociBacon posted:

When I was a kid my best friend was a guy I pantsed as he was climbing up the stairs, he turned around and punched me in the face, our parents had to meet and they got along and the kid and I ended up being really good buds. Slides are important.

What?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

VelociBacon posted:

When I was a kid my best friend was a guy I pantsed as he was climbing up the stairs, he turned around and punched me in the face, our parents had to meet and they got along and the kid and I ended up being really good buds. Slides are important.

I met a friend after he cruised down the street on his bike and called me a "crybaby" while I was on the stoop.

Nothing like little boy meet-cutes :rolleyes:

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Oops poo poo I meant to type 'slide' not stairs.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

I'm just jealous of all the cool playground stuff the kids have now. We only had swings and maybe a sandpit in most of them, rope climbing frame and a fort if you're lucky.

My grade school (K through 8) had wood chips under all the playground equipment until about my fourth grade when they were replaced with small shredded tire pieces. Certainly probably safer and softer but everyone hated them because the pieces would get shoved into the top of your shoes while playing and you'd have to dig them out.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Admiral Joeslop posted:

My grade school (K through 8) had wood chips under all the playground equipment until about my fourth grade when they were replaced with small shredded tire pieces. Certainly probably safer and softer but everyone hated them because the pieces would get shoved into the top of your shoes while playing and you'd have to dig them out.
Even better is that crumbled tire piece tied may cause cancer!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Maleh-Vor
Oct 26, 2003

Artificial difficulty.
Most parks I see nowadays have these two-story tall spiderweb towers for kids to climb and fall off. I've never seen someone fall, but they're pretty high up, and generally just over some of that rubberized/padded flooring or right on top of some dirt. They look pretty rad and I wish they'd been around when I was a kid, although falling out of trees was fun too, I guess.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Maleh-Vor posted:

Most parks I see nowadays have these two-story tall spiderweb towers for kids to climb and fall off. I've never seen someone fall, but they're pretty high up, and generally just over some of that rubberized/padded flooring or right on top of some dirt. They look pretty rad and I wish they'd been around when I was a kid, although falling out of trees was fun too, I guess.

The big park when I was a kid had one of those and I loved the hell out of it. Which is odd because I now have a pretty crippling fear of heights. Never fell off it. Actually I might still be fine with it today, as the heights thing is weirdly specific.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
My school playground had a big tire swing, and you'd get 4 kids on it swinging that thing like they were trying to achieve orbit. I was playing with friends one day running around, didn't notice the tire swing, and took that thing full swing into the torso. It picked me up and launched me over the jersey barrier next to it at the edge of the playground.

The kicker though was on the side of the barrier was the forest on a steep hill. So I got launched over, fell 10 feet, then rolled down about 100 feet into the woods. They found me about 3 hours later when they noticed I wasn't in class. Multiple bruised ribs, mild concussion, and the roll into the woods scraped my face up into a bloody pulp.

Wasn't school grand!

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Look it's either that or fiberglass burns, those are the only kinds of slides allowed.

:colbert: Plywood. Splinters. :corsair:

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Large Testicles posted:

my parents have been divorced and bitter as gently caress for over 20 years now, those video tapes have long since been in the landfill

laaame

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

My school playground had a big tire swing, and you'd get 4 kids on it swinging that thing like they were trying to achieve orbit. I was playing with friends one day running around, didn't notice the tire swing, and took that thing full swing into the torso. It picked me up and launched me over the jersey barrier next to it at the edge of the playground.

The kicker though was on the side of the barrier was the forest on a steep hill. So I got launched over, fell 10 feet, then rolled down about 100 feet into the woods. They found me about 3 hours later when they noticed I wasn't in class. Multiple bruised ribs, mild concussion, and the roll into the woods scraped my face up into a bloody pulp.

Wasn't school grand!

this is a Hitman kill lmao

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Wasn't school grand!

rekt

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Wasn't school grand!
                         /

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Nice Van My Man posted:

The only part of it that looks dangerous to me is that skateboard on rails thing since it looks easy to fall off and smack your head on the rails and also impossible to stop myself from using it.

The climbing thingy with holes just pig enough that you can get a foot through with your toe pointed, but small enough that it traps the foot once through, is absolutely a disaster waiting to happen. The holes need to be either bigger or smaller.

Other than that and what you said, it's mostly fine-ish.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/ooytSWR.mp4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://v.redd.it/7he5v9htejda1/DASH_1080.mp4

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

There's got to be a better way!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Someone miles away just got hit with a bit of cheese that fell from the sky and got very confused.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Zil posted:

Someone miles away just got hit with a bit of cheese that fell from the sky and got very confused.

I was more worried she'd lose the can

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

Finally, a skydiving video more disgusting than the one with the naked woman.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
It's not even interesting :(

It looks like the laziest accessory in hopes your video will go viral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Zopotantor posted:

Finally, a skydiving video more disgusting than the one with the naked woman.

And yet way less entertaining