Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dabir posted:

get invited to many parties do you

Universally underwhelming ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

i've dated worse, and I myself would make this lady go to therapy of her own free will

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Unclear why hating rick owens is meant to be a flaw

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

Large Testicles posted:

I myself would make this lady go to therapy of her own free will

what?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Because they are themselves ever so crazy, you see.

Edit: I guess I could reasonably assume forums poster Large Testicles uses he/him, but you never know.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

People can be large testicle aficionadxs regardless of gender.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Large Testicles is actually Cobb and will inception her into going to therapy as it was "totally her idea in the first place."

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I see... and this therapy, is it in the room with us right now?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Because they are themselves ever so crazy, you see.

Edit: I guess I could reasonably assume forums poster Large Testicles uses he/him, but you never know.

they/them but amab so you were right

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe

Lmao

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I can't keep up with these memes

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Collapsing Farts posted:

Can't hold all these references

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

actual lol

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Mauser posted:

this should be a ban for getting hopes up.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Sound on:
https://i.imgur.com/DfwpIlz.mp4

Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007
Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometime !

bawk posted:

I see... and this therapy, is it in the room with us right now?

Yeah, but it's going nowhere.

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

:catstare:

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Collapsing Farts posted:

Alec Baldwin is being charged with involuntary manslaughter on account of killing someone on set with a gun that should have had blanks in it.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

I’m not sure I could ever point a gun at someone and pull the trigger and just trust it not to shoot that person dead. I wouldn’t point anything even conceivably realistic at a person, acting or not

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I have had it drilled into me that even if you know a weapon is unloaded, you check for yourself every time you handle it, and you still don't point it at anyone or anything you don't want to make dead. But I am not an actor who has, perhaps, had it drilled into them to trust the prop department.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

To head off (or more likely contribute to) a derail, he's being charged not because he was negligent in shooting the gun, but because he was the producer and it was his low-budget and questionable decisions about staffing and how to run the set that resulted in the accident.

I would think that counts as "negligent homicide" or something rather than "manslaughter" but I completely anal

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Data Graham posted:

To head off (or more likely contribute to) a derail, he's being charged not because he was negligent in shooting the gun, but because he was the producer and it was his low-budget and questionable decisions about staffing and how to run the set that resulted in the accident.

I would think that counts as "negligent homicide" or something rather than "manslaughter" but I completely anal

It's convenient that he is ALSO the person who literally pulled the trigger too, wild

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Data Graham posted:

I completely anal

PM sent

Hooplah
Jul 15, 2006

Beeswax
Dec 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

What would you even achieve?

freeedr posted:

I wouldn’t point anything even conceivably realistic at a person

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

A cat is fine too.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Data Graham posted:

Oh yeah, I remember reading some of the details when the story broke and the usual armorers who knew what they were doing quit the movie because of the safety issues that were being disregarded, so they just brought on some chucklefucks to handle the job instead and now a woman is dead.

Also the woman's husband apparently declined to press charges... in return for a producer's credit on the movie.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Data Graham posted:

I completely anal

It's not something you can half-rear end.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Dabir posted:

Won't work, I'm 5'2 and basically spherical

the theory forgot to account for Americans

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

FuturePastNow posted:

the theory forgot to account for Americans

Hey I resent that, I'm British, I don't have access to your fancy deep fried bacon wrapped chocolate filled pancakes on a stick. It took effort to be this shape

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Dabir posted:

Hey I resent that, I'm British, I don't have access to your fancy deep fried bacon wrapped chocolate filled pancakes on a stick. It took effort to be this shape

I'll say. Eating english food is a trial under the best of conditions.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

British food is "what if thing, but in a pie or steamed pudding" so I dunno if we're much better than the yanks tbh.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

OwlFancier posted:

British food is "what if thing, but in a pie or steamed pudding, and no spices or flavors" so I dunno if we're much better than the yanks tbh.

ftfy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

OwlFancier posted:

British food is "what if thing, but in a pie or steamed pudding" so I dunno if we're much better than the yanks tbh.

It's all down to whether or not you think that's worse than it being in a can :shrug: