Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

precision posted:

Imagine paying ten bucks because you just couldn't sit on the scorching hot take that weed isn't for everyone

I mean, assuming that's what it said, i skimmed at best

Well evidently you pissed someone off enough to spend money on red texting you. People are weird :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

basket posted:

gonna jump into the weed thread and make a post about how weed isn't everyone's drug and also write a paragraph insinuating radiation treatment gives you more cancer

I shoulda stuck with

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Macichne Leainig posted:

Well evidently you pissed someone off enough to spend money on red texting you. People are weird :shrug:

smoke a weed about it

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Macichne Leainig posted:

Well evidently you pissed someone off enough to spend money on red texting you. People are weird

What does this have to do with what I said

Also, when someone red texts you, it only proves that THEY are dumb and mad lol

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

precision posted:

What does this have to do with what I said

Also, when someone red texts you, it only proves that THEY are dumb and mad lol

GENTLEMAN, YOU CAN'T FIGHT HERE! This is the weed room.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
ngl, weed makes me pretty chill but the times between smoking weed I'm pretty ornery.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Why does shake get me more high than anything else sometimes

Is it because it's a mix of the last 4 strains I've had? Prolly

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
hey buddy why dont you "shake" that penis into my mouth?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

precision posted:

Why does shake get me more high than anything else sometimes

Is it because it's a mix of the last 4 strains I've had? Prolly

cause it's got a ton of kief in it

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

also it burns a lot faster, so you are inhaling more smoke

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

I've been using ooze battery sticks for my 510 THC carts. They're fine, but finicky and cheap feeling. Any recommendations for a reasonably priced upgrade?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Leon Sumbitches posted:

I've been using ooze battery sticks for my 510 THC carts. They're fine, but finicky and cheap feeling. Any recommendations for a reasonably priced upgrade?

I like Hamilton's stick batteries, auto draw, small and built well

basket
Jan 15, 2023

crystalline beings are usually slower, more rational thinkers... unless their structural fragility is echo'd by their response triggers...

not you but more correct posted:

who tf would bother making an account a few days ago...and then start typing well thought out posts that seem be being misunderstood...

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Are you that one GBS guy who got big mad at a few of us for talking about weed because it took away all your friends and all that poo poo? That post was pretty lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Leon Sumbitches posted:

I have an Eleaf iStick Power 2 which is like $30 bucks with USB C. My last one lasted 3~ years of hardcore abuse and lasts ages between charges. Absolutely worth every penny compared to rebuying trash battery sticks over and over like I was before.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

LifeSunDeath posted:

cause it's got a ton of kief in it

Yeah that's what I was thinking

Weed science

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I think the real lesson here is we should all do a read through for grammar and spelling before hitting the button

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

ReelBigLizard posted:

smoke a weed about it

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i for one am really glad someone came in here and put a stop to all of our constant posting in here about how weed cures cancer and everyone must be forced to do weed, something that people in here definitely probably said at some point or at least must have thought and if you didnt, well your thinking it now, so stop.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

:dukedog: me smokin weed

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I stopped by a new place today because my usual place wasn't open an hour after their usual opening time (I mean it did snow but it ain't that bad, but whatever)

Anyway, they have cannagars? And there's a chonker out of four types, I'm tempted

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

like if you had all the weed in the world all the time, how would you smoke it? I'd probably do cannagars and dabs mostly. why gently caress around with a little joint or whatever.

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

like if you had all the weed in the world all the time, how would you smoke it? I'd probably do cannagars and dabs mostly. why gently caress around with a little joint or whatever.

you remember that GTA San Andreas mission where you're torching a weed field with flamethrowers?

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

LifeSunDeath posted:

I can do this all day.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'd build some kind of supervolcano in my basement and plumb it into the house like central air.

e: and have it voice command activate like i'm picard in TNG "Computer. Weed on."

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

ReelBigLizard posted:

I'd build some kind of supervolcano in my basement and plumb it into the house like central air.

e: and have it voice command activate like i'm picard in TNG "Computer. Weed on."

:hmmyes:

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
I'd just install a small, shower-sized room that's always hotboxed. Maybe add a sauna style seat so you can sit and chill. You know what, just a sauna but instead of steam it's weed vapor.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

:okpos: Fill a sensory deprivation tank with hash oil :okpos:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Macichne Leainig posted:

a sauna but instead of steam it's weed vapor.

love this idea

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

WampaLord posted:

love this idea
See the bong, be the bong.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
what a fuckin world it is

not growing weed because I have too much

finding out the poo poo I grow is better than at least some of the poo poo the dispo sells for $55/eight

making 12 loving grams of Herrar shatter this week and then turning around and making more glass from trainwreck tomorrow

weed loving rules. I hope my spouse never wants to do weed free January, that sounds awful. Being alcohol free all month seems to have just saved me money and kept me from ever having that kind of uncomfortable head fuzz I can get from ripping a bong on top of an 8% beer.

The stuff looks pretty dark when it's stacked grams thick but generally comes out as a gold to tan oil before being piled up. Fuckin love it. That little jam jar was 9g which was entirely turned into tincture. (And ONE OF YOU, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, NEEDS TO COME GET YA poo poo BEFORE WE EAT IT ALL :piss:)

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I have an Eleaf iStick Power 2 which is like $30 bucks with USB C. My last one lasted 3~ years of hardcore abuse and lasts ages between charges. Absolutely worth every penny compared to rebuying trash battery sticks over and over like I was before.

And that's compatible with an OTC 510 cart?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Anything I've bought from yocan has been bulletproof

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Leon Sumbitches posted:

And that's compatible with an OTC 510 cart?

yup that's all I use it for. it defaults to the same wattage between carts so it's as hands off as you could possibly want. the only caveat is it's pager sized instead of a tiny discrete pen, but that's a plus for me since it's that much harder to lose

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/qUMfu0R.mp4

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

LifeSunDeath posted:

Like old mate with the medical volcano and the nasal cannula