Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
midterm predictions
This poll is closed.
blue wave 61 10.57%
red wave 65 11.27%
stalemate 92 15.94%
goku 359 62.22%
Total: 459 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
I don't think the event he's holding in SC a week from Saturday is going to be a rally. I think he's giving a speech with some other state politicians, I assume they will be part of his SC campaign team. I don't know if that will have cameras either.

Lpzie posted:

one of the best posters ever gives one of the best empty quotes ever.

Man Musk posted:

Daniel Dales Dick is a good poster, and I stand by that statement

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Then I say they'll indict Trump before the 2024 elections. :toxx: I don't expect mods to keep track, I'll remind them.

https://i.imgur.com/J1buicW.mp4

Fortaleza posted:

The trump thread mouth breather was just mad that his posting pal and one of the worst & most embarrassing posters on the site got got but other better posters didn't. He gets upset whenever someone taps the glass on their enclosure too hard, it"s his thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

miss america makes her way onto stage, her servo motors whirring. She is a terrifying mixture of tortured flesh and ceramic plating. She fixes her gaze on the judges and her autocannons begun firing, showering the crowd in gore. This ends the talent portion of the competition

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
If Trump's going to do a million boring talking head videos on Truth instead of big campaign events this winter I'm going to be really mad, but I will watch most of the videos anyway.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I also made a big announcement at my golf club today

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i love him

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

If Trump's going to do a million boring talking head videos on Truth instead of big campaign events this winter I'm going to be really mad, but I will watch most of the videos anyway.

he wont be able to feed his narcissism with a bunch of boring videos so don’t worry

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Turdfuzz posted:

i love him

That's a cool looking pedal.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Today is the day Trump couldn't deliver.

Tomorrow, the projection will be amazing.

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

trumps been pretty boring and his troofs are all whiny poo poo but he hasn't even started campaigning yet really so who knows

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

SomethingBeautiful posted:

trumps been pretty boring and his troofs are all whiny poo poo but he hasn't even started campaigning yet really so who knows

Jared needs to get back from England with the good Sudafed soon

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

CaptainBeefart posted:

That's a cool looking pedal.

they owe me royalties

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

trump defending social security is good
he's got my vote

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Turdfuzz posted:

he's got my vote

he sent me nearly 3 grand

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Consummate Professional posted:

I also made a big announcement at my golf club today

what was it?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

he wants u to finish ur game

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

every time i get a little better at art i have to start over also ive forgotten most of the past 8 years

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

maybe i can get an ai to make it

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

its in the air...he will return. The libs will be owned. Hes coming back - wetter, oranger, presidentier

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Turdfuzz posted:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I've watched RRR 4 times and it's just so good every time

Soylent Majority
Jul 13, 2020

Dune 2: Chicks At The Same Time

petit choux posted:

It sure worked for that lady that sued McDonalds a million bucks for her coffee being to hot :pwn:

MadMaxThatsBait.gif

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

posting in trump threads for 8 years will do that to ya

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Turdfuzz posted:

he's got my vote

Al! posted:

he fuckin rules

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

posting in trump threads for 8 years will do that to ya

wow

s e s h

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Do not steal pickle nor pepper

https://twitter.com/LaraLeaTrump/status/1616516468178358273

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

welp look what happened. he had to sell his cat

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

sorry lara but cats make you trans

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Last Chance posted:

Oh for sure, yeah definitely. That's a thing that will happen for sure.

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

toop

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
                   /

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I don't know what this means at any level but that young woman is a bad rear end accordianist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynv9AeoReAc

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

angry eagle walk

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

“Our family has always been committed to responsible gun ownership and keeping firearms out of the reach of children,” the statement said.

The family said the 9 mm handgun used in the shooting had been secured with a trigger lock and kept out of the boy's reach on a top shelf in a closet at their Newport News home, but the mother's attorney said he didn't understand how the child overcame the mechanism that fits over the gun's trigger to prevent it from being fired.

“I don’t think any of us know,” said attorney James Ellenson. “We don’t know … She has no idea how the child got the gun unless he climbed and pulled out the plastic trigger blocker.”

"It's unthinkable. We don't know."

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Dustcat posted:

i don't think that's actually the american national costume

America is stored in the balls the moon balls

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
gently caress america

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
pondering the moon orb. the morb

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

gently caress america

harsh but fair

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Bethamphetamine posted:

“Our family has always been committed to responsible gun ownership and keeping firearms out of the reach of children,” the statement said.

The family said the 9 mm handgun used in the shooting had been secured with a trigger lock and kept out of the boy's reach on a top shelf in a closet at their Newport News home, but the mother's attorney said he didn't understand how the child overcame the mechanism that fits over the gun's trigger to prevent it from being fired.

“I don’t think any of us know,” said attorney James Ellenson. “We don’t know … She has no idea how the child got the gun unless he climbed and pulled out the plastic trigger blocker.”

"It's unthinkable. We don't know."

We just don't know how us responsible gun owners simply store our guns on a shelf in the closet and most definitely have trigger locks on at all times! How dare you suggest we never bothered putting it on cause gun locks are for pussies! Next you'll say we should have had it in a gun safe and not just freely out in the open on a shelf! loving liberals!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/JessicaValenti/status/1616531340538642436
https://twitter.com/JessicaValenti/status/1616539059634987008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown