Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I feel like one of the Pauls or some other idiot youtuber with a young gamer fanbase would've been a much smarter move, but, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Please respect the Meme War veterans

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

DeeplyConcerned posted:

I was writing C in the 90s. I know how computers work.

careful, that's probatable now lol

Carwash Cunt
Aug 21, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

I feel like one of the Pauls or some other idiot youtuber with a young gamer fanbase would've been a much smarter move, but, lmao

Has elon ever shown the ability to strategize? I’m assuming he just likes catturd, they seem like brothers in comedy.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Conservatives love whiny entitled boomers, and catturd is the whiniest, most entitled, most boomer poster

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Not seeing nearly as many emptyquotes today, is something going on with the servers?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Konar posted:

Not seeing nearly as many emptyquotes today, is something going on with the servers?

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Wasn’t he in court today for tweet fraud?

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Zil posted:

If you talk about suing your Tesla slams into a wall the next chance it gets.

Sure, that sounds dangerous, but I honestly kind of doubt whether a Tesla actually could hit one on purpose.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

The formerly richest person in the world is spending his afternoon personally looking into why too few people are looking at what a man who calls himself Cat Turd 2 is saying on the Internet.

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

I have never in my life seen a more compelling argument for a wealth tax.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Time_pants posted:

Sure, that sounds dangerous, but I honestly kind of doubt whether a Tesla actually could hit one on purpose.

The ultimate game is to see how long your tesla can fling you at things and miss

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

ColdPie posted:

I have never in my life seen a more compelling argument for a guillotine.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

I wonder how many of the turd's followers used third party apps lol

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
How many bot farms do you think use the official website or app?

sporkstand
Jun 15, 2021

rotinaj posted:

The ultimate game is to see how long your tesla can fling you at things and miss

Concerning

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

so are we just dismissing the possibility it was a rouge programmer at twitter??

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

Herstory Begins Now posted:

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
Elon loves cattird. Dogs love cat turds. Is Elon a dog? somebody pet Elon, and see what happens. I would do it myself, but I'm on the other side of the country. Who has what it takes to touch Elon for science?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So I think your all missing the 420d chess that musk is playing at here, if he bans 3rd party apps that means less people will be using twitter which means he can un-plug more servers saving a bunch of money and making twitter more money than ever!!!

You all obviously arn't smart business like peoples!

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

DeeplyConcerned posted:

Elon loves cattird. Dogs love cat turds. Is Elon a dog? somebody pet Elon, and see what happens. I would do it myself, but I'm on the other side of the country. Who has what it takes to touch Elon for science?

Now I wanna see a pimp claim 70% of a horse

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Code Jockey posted:

The Quartering had Elonk's ear bent for like an hour or two, but then Musk clearly got weirded out by his drunken "DADDY FINALLY NOTICED MEEEEEEEE :qq:" meltdown and ghosted him.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Herstory Begins Now posted:

:siren:[shots fired]:siren:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

goatface posted:

How many bot farms do you think use the official website or app?

this is the answer btw

Offler
Mar 27, 2010
Lol, Elon letting himself get pushed around in public by third-rate chudosphere posters.

Elon might think he wants Trump back on Twitter, but that's clearly just going to end with Trump bullying him relentlessly. If I remember my schooldays correctly, bullies could smell those guys who'd grovel for their approval a mile away and would never go easy on them.

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
Twitter, only its a Voltron made up of Trump, Elon, Ye, Tate, and Jorp.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Has Twitter user Catturd2 considered writing funny or informative tweets to up his engagement? According to Elon that’s all you need to do, and he’d know! He likes tweeting so much he bought the company! Perhaps Cattird2 could even try following Elon on Twitter.com for more top tips to get people to smash that like button!

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

rotinaj posted:

Ah, Musk's genius is now clear. He's trying to develop a flying car via the Douglas Adams method.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

War Wizard posted:

Twitter, only its a Voltron made up of Trump, Elon, Ye, Tate, and Jorp.

Ye’s too spicy, swap him out with Chappelle

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
guy with a post history of 3 word white noise posts: clearly there is a plot to suppress my fans

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
also lol that elon is the confirmed biggest loser in human history

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Nooner posted:

It's called a parking lot not a car park you loving foreigner

:stare:

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

ah yes, the thread's greatest hits

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

wtf not literally a single person came to my birthday party, i wanted presents this is stupid, everyone in my class is a piece of poo poo. that’s why i draw me killing them in my school notebook. they could have fixed it by coming to my party, i was gonna show them my new knife. ugh!!!

dog: looking into it

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
code:

W
C O N C E R N I N G
  R           N
  K           T
  I           E
  N           R
  G           E
              S
LOOKING INTO IT
  N           I 
              N
  I           G
  T

potato!
Apr 24, 2008

Time_pants posted:

As we all know, Teslas are bad at recognizing stationary objects

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

twitters next big feature is rolling back a change they just made and pissed everyone off

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1616594332907372544

:bravo:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Steadiman posted:

Has Twitter user Catturd2 considered writing funny or informative tweets to up his engagement? According to Elon that’s all you need to do, and he’d know! He likes tweeting so much he bought the company! Perhaps Cattird2 could even try following Elon on Twitter.com for more top tips to get people to smash that like button!

It's not responsibility to drive views and engagement, that's what he's paying $811/mo for

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Hopper posted:

Cybertruck will never be street legal in Europe. The body and the "shatter proof" glass would never in a million years pass road safety evaluation. Plus any self driving is off the table as well. Thank god.

Where we're going we won't need roads

*Accelerates off dealership into elementary school*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Outrail posted:

Where we're going we won't need roads

*Accelerates off dealership into elementary school*

Do not give Elon the idea to put a nuclear reactor in the Cybertruk like Doc Brown did to the DeLorean.